Black Poetry : Husband Release Colonic Cleanse

FINDLOVEnMEback

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2008
EAST COAST
Occupation
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR
How in the Hell, You got the nerve to look me in my face, my man, my husband, the father of our child and tell me that it’s cheaper to feed one than two

What kind of selfish, ignorant bullcrap have you allowed to roll out your mouth this time, all because I asked “WHY CAN’T WE, GO OUT TO DINNER ANYMORE ?”

You constantly tell me how broke you are from paying all the bills, yet you stick out you chest with pride when necessary to boast of your 3 figure salary to your friends

I have spent over 21 years listening to all you have done for me,
when in reality the only thing you was willing to share was your behind and the only thing that you have sacrifice was ME

OVER 21 YEARS PAMPERING your 100% perfectionist self and now that I am in debt up to my very limited

all I am worth to you is a doggy bag with the remnants from your left over meals, after you finish entertaining your friends

So what am I now, a darn derelict?

When did I audition to play the part of Cinderella in my own home?

When did I become, not good enough, or not pretty enough or prestigious enough, to be seen in public with you?

Yet I am still good enough to work 14 hours or more a day to make sure that any bill that has both of our names on them, are paid

God forbid, if I miss a payment, on anything with your name attach to it, then all I would become to you is a worthless piece of crap

Yet you have no conscience, when I have to go to our child to borrow money to pay you,

I have given up everything I had to you, paying you all that you said I owe for you keeping a roof over my head

While I forsaken all of my personal responsibilities just to keep our marriage and our family together

Please don't think I am not claiming the role of the victim, I am only the fool that been played, for mistaking you as a decent human being

You never cared, how I'd survived over the years, because it’s always been about the KING in YOU

How could you see me, for bypassing my heart and aiming straight for my wallet, and fulfilling your selfish lifestyle

You're really nothing more than than my pimp, screwing me, then taking all that you feel belongs to you, with no regards.

In your eyes I am not your wife, but a paycheck to your fears, of maybe becoming once again the little black broke boyman , living in the ghetto, with nothing but but his pride and a dream

To be honest, you were a better person when you had nothing but your truth to offer
Oh well, I am not going to waste any more time trying to understand your madness
Trying to figure out the mathematical challenges of our life together

I’ve come to the realization that you have equated 100% of your self-worth, on how others perceive the status of your success and I am the leftovers of all that you have tried to forget about being poor

Ironic how someone decided that you were worthy of life, yet you take life and selfishly destroy all that not worthy to you

You are KING of your own Fate and the master of your own Greed,

I have realize that, it’s cheaper to let you go than to keep giving all that I AM or have, to YOU

Today you can take that 100% selfish worthlessness and serve it to someone else

I have ate so much of your crap until it's coming out my pores.

Today I am treating myself to a Husband Release Colonic Cleanse

Oh how good it is going to feel ,
to have release 210 pounds of Bullcrap, off my behind and out my LIFE.

© Copyright 2008 BY: FINDLOVEnMEBACK
Formally known as FINDLOVEINME

Welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the house of peace and love and respect
this was deep and well felt ...wow... So continue to share
i only see you on da rise from this tiredly maze of life
keep ya head up and stand strong like da queen ya be .

how does it get this far?

do we communicate like we should?

does anybody listen to anybody any more?

i feel bad that had to come to this

because this is "friction", it started out as "love" then ends here

i'm glad you for because nobody deserves to be in relationship we they are

not respected, especially for 21 years

so welcome PHILLY, and pour your heart out

we are here to listen

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back