Black Poetry : HURT...

gempis said:
I have felt these things before too, queen - I know where you're comin from. I finally came to peace with it by realizing that I am enough and complete on my own. Not that I wouldn't still like a love, but if it never happens, I'm cool. But that's just me.

Peace to you.

That's not just you...that's me too, we all have to go through life, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
Thanks for feeling this.

See, that's one of the reasons why I love this site so much. I am feeling soooooooooooo down right now. Love? What is that word about? Really, what is it about? I don't think I need it at all. It's just not for me at all. <sighs> I did enjoy reading that piece. Keep writing so I can keep reading.

ki-ki2004 said:
See, that's one of the reasons why I love this site so much. I am feeling soooooooooooo down right now. Love? What is that word about? Really, what is it about? I don't think I need it at all. It's just not for me at all. <sighs> I did enjoy reading that piece. Keep writing so I can keep reading.

Hi Ki-Ki...
It's nice to meet you. I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to this poem.
here's hoping that your DOWN feeling has left the realm of your soul.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back