Black Spirituality Religion : Hurricanes and Black Suffering

It's not a trick

There is no reason to think that there is trickery involved in purchasing real estate. There is certainly some dishonesty, and it's not an area for novices. I've been involved in real estate purchases for over twenty years. Real Estate is a good investment for the long term, some can be purchased with no money down. There are programs offered by some local governments for low interest loans to develope property for low income housing etc.

I've made over twenty five purchases in the last fifteen years and turned those properties into affordable housing for low income people in the city. The section eight programs in some cities are begging for more investors. As black people with many problems to solve, this is one area that we can work in successfully, by just getting involved and taking some responsibility for our communities.

It starts with getting a copy of your credit report and contacting the real estate department of your local city hall. They can usually provide some valuable information on getting started and obtaining loan. This can provide income for the investor and a house for a needy family.

mrron said:
There is no reason to think that there is trickery involved in purchasing real estate. There is certainly some dishonesty, and it's not an area for novices. I've been involved in real estate purchases for over twenty years. Real Estate is a good investment for the long term, some can be purchased with no money down. There are programs offered by some local governments for low interest loans to develope property for low income housing etc.

I've made over twenty five purchases in the last fifteen years and turned those properties into affordable housing for low income people in the city. The section eight programs in some cities are begging for more investors. As black people with many problems to solve, this is one area that we can work in successfully, by just getting involved and taking some responsibility for our communities.

It starts with getting a copy of your credit report and contacting the real estate department of your local city hall. They can usually provide some valuable information on getting started and obtaining loan. This can provide income for the investor and a house for a needy family.

Yes, you are right. While Po' folks might not have the resources and credit to do this there are enough of us who do. Our own brotha Oldsoul teaches that we need to start spending our money on assets rather than liabilities. The difference between the rich and the poor is not money. They both have money but it's how they spend that money that makes the difference. The same cats that don't have enough money to buy a home manage to have enough to buy liquor and lottery tickets every day.

Brotha here used to have a signature that said if you always do what you've always done you will always get what you've always got.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back