Black Spirituality Religion : Hurricanes and Black Suffering

cursed heart said:
Good morning
Why not enter alone?
Is it a place of evil spirits?

No sister, it's not a place of "evil spirits".

it is a spiritual place, and i do not usually enter "spiritual domains" without being accompanied by close family members. Women in particular. I cant really explain in depth here and dont want you to get the wrong idea.

river said:
ancient mystery #257
from Pocahontas to Crispis Attucks why does the world betray its own to defend them?

I am defuddled and have no answer to this mystery. It's one I may never figure out. Just trying to make sure I am not counted as one in their number.

omowalejabali said:
No sister, it's not a place of "evil spirits".

it is a spiritual place, and i do not usually enter "spiritual domains" without being accompanied by close family members. Women in particular. I cant really explain in depth here and dont want you to get the wrong idea.

Feeel free to explain if you'd like to.
I'm trying hard to have an open mind about this.:kiss1:

cursed heart said:
Feeel free to explain if you'd like to.
I'm trying hard to have an open mind about this.:kiss1:

Sister cursed heart,
I dont want to take this thread off-topic, but let me ask, are you "Christian".
I ask so that I may find the best way to address your questions. If you are "Christian" I may be able to use some scriptural reference or "analogy" to make an explanation in terms you are already familiar.

Mayor Nagin speaks

Ray Nagin, mayor of New Orleans spoke at the Essence festival earlier this month. My opinion of what happened in New Orleans is completely different from most of the writer's here, but then I have inside information. Anyway, in reference to New Orleans becoming a predominant white city, let me say this. According to the mayor, land is available in New Orleans to the general public for 50% of it's appraised value. Anyone interested can get their own appraiser and purchase property there. If black folks don't buy any, then guess who will? Talk is real cheap, let's see some action.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back