Black History : Hurricane Katrina Anniversary

Tribal_House

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2009
Florida
Saturday August 29 marks the 4 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina as we shall honor those victims who's life was lost in that natural disaster as some say. Now once again we are in hurricane season and with Katrina and other hurricanes of the past and future, I think we should dialogue on this. What shall everyone being doing on Saturday for that. Don't just mourn the victim of Katrina but other hurricanes and as well as we shall also start to honor other victims concerning hurricanes. The victims who I am talking about are the restless souls that I believe make up the hurricanes the africans who never made it to land during slavery. If you are not getting what I"m referring to if you take notice the path that the hurricanes take from Africa is the same exact path the slave ships took from Africa. For every African that made it to these shores and the shores of the Carribbean and Latin America there were as great numbers that didn't make it shore. It has been said the first hurricane didn't show up until 60 years after the slaves started being taken. Consider if you will the number of slaves taken that were thrown overboard during the voyage, who were sick, dying, dead or even healthy. Imagine being a slave taken and treated in such a way you can never imagine. Whatever your expectation of your death and your tribes funerary rites to be tossed overboard whether you are healthy or not at the whim of your captors and you are in this great big body of water and you see something coming at you, you feel the pain of something sharp clamping down on you or your body parts in the water blood everywhere. Never imagining this is the way of your death will be. How restful could your soul be. If you read this history you will see the sharks as we know what they are now became conditioned to follow the slave ships from africa. Imagine if we will how extensive the trail of bodies if they could be tracked would be that were thrown overboard during the slave trade. Someone placed the number at 10 million. So one might theorize that the hurricanes are nothing more than the millions of restless african souls striking vengeance against those who took them and they are merely tracing the steps of the slave ships.

Ma'at Hotep

Saturday August 29 marks the 4 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina as we shall honor those victims who's life was lost in that natural disaster as some say. Now once again we are in hurricane season and with Katrina and other hurricanes of the past and future, I think we should dialogue on this. What shall everyone being doing on Saturday for that. Don't just mourn the victim of Katrina but other hurricanes and as well as we shall also start to honor other victims concerning hurricanes. The victims who I am talking about are the restless souls that I believe make up the hurricanes the africans who never made it to land during slavery. If you are not getting what I"m referring to if you take notice the path that the hurricanes take from Africa is the same exact path the slave ships took from Africa. For every African that made it to these shores and the shores of the Carribbean and Latin America there were as great numbers that didn't make it shore. It has been said the first hurricane didn't show up until 60 years after the slaves started being taken. Consider if you will the number of slaves taken that were thrown overboard during the voyage, who were sick, dying, dead or even healthy. Imagine being a slave taken and treated in such a way you can never imagine. Whatever your expectation of your death and your tribes funerary rites to be tossed overboard whether you are healthy or not at the whim of your captors and you are in this great big body of water and you see something coming at you, you feel the pain of something sharp clamping down on you or your body parts in the water blood everywhere. Never imagining this is the way of your death will be. How restful could your soul be. If you read this history you will see the sharks as we know what they are now became conditioned to follow the slave ships from africa. Imagine if we will how extensive the trail of bodies if they could be tracked would be that were thrown overboard during the slave trade. Someone placed the number at 10 million. So one might theorize that the hurricanes are nothing more than the millions of restless african souls striking vengeance against those who took them and they are merely tracing the steps of the slave ships.

I personally have no conception of death... I view it as a natural event, however, tragic when the life leaves too soon...

I went there twice in four years since it happened....

of course you could sense the aura of death...

but what I noticed mostly about it.. is how everything shifted... when the waters left nothing was exactly as it was before they came...

Divine ancestors knew the practice of markeba... lifting the spirit from the body to survive....

So even if they are spirits, that seek to avenge, it is of no avail because as they were innocent lives, many innocent died, so in essence they are all the same.

To manipulate nature is a crime against Ma'at.

every four years there is a shift.....

three parts male 365... times 3 1095.. (equals 6)

plus 1 part female 364 .... (equals 4 )

three parts to exist as a perfect manifestation

one part to balance and sustain ....

all together it equals

one mighty divine union

and one day that's lost to be found

I think of the 60 years of peace following the Battle of Kadesh.....

because ever since then everyone has forgotten what we are suppose to be fighting for... then it was peace...

now it's oil, money, superiority and validation.

everyone should take notice of how close the Sun is getting...

when the storm really hits can u lift ur spirit or are u weighed down by theirs......???????? (hypothetical question)

Saturday August 29 marks the 4 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina as we shall honor those victims who's life was lost in that natural disaster as some say. Now once again we are in hurricane season and with Katrina and other hurricanes of the past and future, I think we should dialogue on this. What shall everyone being doing on Saturday for that. Don't just mourn the victim of Katrina but other hurricanes and as well as we shall also start to honor other victims concerning hurricanes.

The victims who I am talking about are the restless souls that I believe make up the hurricanes the africans who never made it to land during slavery. If you are not getting what I"m referring to if you take notice the path that the hurricanes take from Africa is the same exact path the slave ships took from Africa. For every African that made it to these shores and the shores of the Carribbean and Latin America there were as great numbers that didn't make it shore. It has been said the first hurricane didn't show up until 60 years after the slaves started being taken. Consider if you will the number of slaves taken that were thrown overboard during the voyage, who were sick, dying, dead or even healthy. Imagine being a slave taken and treated in such a way you can never imagine. Whatever your expectation of your death and your tribes funerary rites to be tossed overboard whether you are healthy or not at the whim of your captors and you are in this great big body of water and you see something coming at you, you feel the pain of something sharp clamping down on you or your body parts in the water blood everywhere. Never imagining this is the way of your death will be. How restful could your soul be. If you read this history you will see the sharks as we know what they are now became conditioned to follow the slave ships from africa. Imagine if we will how extensive the trail of bodies if they could be tracked would be that were thrown overboard during the slave trade. Someone placed the number at 10 million. So one might theorize that the hurricanes are nothing more than the millions of restless african souls striking vengeance against those who took them and they are merely tracing the steps of the slave ships.

If America can honor the victims of 911, then, by golly, it is just as fitting to honor those lives lost to Katrina. So, I have no qualms with remembering them and praying for their families as well as those who are still scattered away from their loved ones today.

However, I cannot give credence to the legend that hurricanes follow the route of the African Slave Trade.

It seems to me that if this were true that the hurricanes would hit those states where African slaves were first brought here.

Yes, the southern states are where the slave trade really flourished; but what about Massachusetts and Virginia and New York where our ancestors were first brought/shipped in LONG before they were transferred South, LONG before the southern slave ports of Savannah and New Orleans and others, slaves landed in northern states.

Like Malcolm said, "We didn't land on 'Plymouth Rock." Plymouth Rock landed on US!"

And let's not forget the history of Wall Street. That very business district has its roots in being a Slave Market, trading humans instead of stocks.

So, if there is any legitimacy to the hurricanes following the Atlantic Slave Routes, I can't help but wonder why they don't hit the Upper East Coast as well.

But, hurricanes don't typically spread that far up the Eastern Seaboard.

If America can honor the victims of 911, then, by golly, it is just as fitting to honor those lives lost to Katrina. So, I have no qualms with remembering them and praying for their families as well as those who are still scattered away from their loved ones today.

However, I cannot give credence to the legend that hurricanes follow the route of the African Slave Trade.

It seems to me that if this were true that the hurricanes would hit those states where African slaves were first brought here.

Yes, the southern states are where the slave trade really flourished; but what about Massachusetts and Virginia and New York where our ancestors were first brought/shipped in LONG before they were transferred South, LONG before the southern slave ports of Savannah and New Orleans and others, slaves landed in northern states.

Like Malcolm said, "We didn't land on 'Plymouth Rock." Plymouth Rock landed on US!"

And let's not forget the history of Wall Street. That very business district has its roots in being a Slave Market, trading humans instead of stocks.

So, if there is any legitimacy to the hurricanes following the Atlantic Slave Routes, I can't help but wonder why they don't hit the Upper East Coast as well.

With regard to the path of hurricances...

it's because the sun is birthed in the east and sets in the west....

they are not following the path of the slave ships....

they are following cycles of death and life...

and not any physical event.

Hurricanes have been happening for a good long while of course outside of the areas that are hurricane states they are not a second thought, just like earthquakes are not a thought to those who live outside of California. I never gave hurricanes any thought myself until having moved to Florida.

As far as the path of death and life, well consider the trail of slave iron that found probably lay a path of how many slaves were thrown overboard and a path of travel. The number of slaves overboard has been theorized at least at 10 million. Consider also the cargo was insured so either way the slave traders made their money with cargo or without. Outside of major hurricanes you really dont' hear about minor ones. Yes slaves were brought to northern slave ports but bear in mind those early periods slaves were not treated as harshly in the early periods like they were once slavery was running pretty good especially in the south. For those that don't know their is thought that when we were brought to these shores we were immediately converted to christianity. That is not true there was a time the slaves were allowed to practice their traditions and faith and conversion to christianity was not favored because the whites felt the slaves were not worthy and doing so would make the slaves feel they were equal to the whites. It wasn't until the Church of England not happy with the numbers of non-christians converting to christianity was the inception of the Society for Propagation of Gospel Faith in Foreign Parts that this was looked at a solution to the problem came about in their eyes. This group had to do alot of convincing of the slaves becoming christian.

Back on point the idea of the hurricanes following the path of the slaves ships can be looked at by looking at routes and matching them up. As well as if you understand the power of african spirituality and the importance of their customs to them. These were not the slaves that made it to land these were the ones that suffered in ways not so imaginable and would of had restless souls. Would your soul not be at peace if your demise was not what you imagined it to be. We know of more than enough documented cases of places that have spirits that remain in those places. Why so hard to believe that the spirits of the lost would remain seaside. Yes with Katrina many black lives were lost by it! But for those spirits they would have no real connection to those black lives very much like when we visit africa expecting them to embrace their lost children who come to visit, they are looking at us cross-eyed.

tribalismdotningdotcom/forum/topics/orb-of-djenrastormy-weather

tribalismdotningdotcom/forum/topics/hurricane-routes

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back