Black People : Hunger Strikers Urge You To Come to Washington July 30 | Dennis

We are who we are!

As a people i think our first emotion is to be compassionate, but experience has taught many of us how to block it. Some of us don't want that fire energy which is so prevalent in non-Blacks. We really have to be careful how we use our fire energy because we can become that which we oppose.

It's funny how many non-Blacks around the world hate who we are, yet they're always watching, studying, and often times imitating that spiritual soul which we possess. I'm growing to a point where i will no longer let others feelings of me detour me from the soul that i am. And in the same vein, i will also protect myself as much as i can.

:heart:
I signed nuf petitions for Gauntanamo to be closed and made nuff FB posts in the past 3 years to get it closed and in suppoirt of it being closed, and in support of an end to demonizing Arabs so the US can steal their oil , but I am not, am not going to no Washington DC for them until they say something about the slavery of Africans going on right now 2013 in each and every one of their nations of birth, and I know Arabs personally and they would say that is fair!

Personally I am not one to agree with seeing children hungry across the street, but what kind of father would I be if I fed the children a cross the street before I fed my own?

I live right here in BK; School closings, three murders in the past 5 weeks, regentrification..all of a sudden Mos Def is a muslim and now he cries more tears for those in Gauntanamo then he does for his own Black sisters and brothers right here in Brooklyn?
http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/yassin-bey-mos-def-force-fed-voluntarily.76941/

I think we should be most compassionate about our own first too, but i also know this government always practices human violations of non-blacks first to see what type of reaction it will generate. If we're okay with it...ignore it...then we will be subjected to it next. It will make the fight against it even harder.
Sometimes you have to try and nip it at the butt before it travels to the heart.

I signed nuf petitions for Gauntanamo to be closed and made nuff FB posts in the past 3 years to get it closed and in suppoirt of it being closed, and in support of an end to demonizing Arabs so the US can steal their oil , but I am not, am not going to no Washington DC for them until they say something about the slavery of Africans going on right now 2013 in each and every one of their nations of birth, and I know Arabs personally and they would say that is fair!

I hear you!

The man in the video is an entertainer. He goes by the name of Mos Def. He wanted to demonstrate what its like to be force fed so we could have the visual of whats being done. I'm not sure if he's a Muslim though.

Well, that just tells you how much I know celebrities nowadays! LOL! Should I be embarrassed!

Well, he sure did a good job of getting a point across and I do believe, if they do that 2 times a day, then it is worse than what he showed. Thanks!

We are who we are!

As a people i think our first emotion is to be compassionate, but experience has taught many of us how to block it. Some of us don't want that fire energy which is so prevalent in non-Blacks. We really have to be careful how we use our fire energy because we can become that which we oppose.

It's funny how many non-Blacks around the world hate who we are, yet they're always watching, studying, and often times imitating that spiritual soul which we possess. I'm growing to a point where i will no longer let others feelings of me detour me from the soul that i am. And in the same vein, i will also protect myself as much as i can.

So well said!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back