Black People : Hunger Strikers Urge You To Come to Washington July 30 | Dennis

Oh Dear God, I couldn't watch all of that! Are they forcing him to take food or something through his nose? If he doesn't want to eat, or is striking, I don't understand the purpose in forcing him [them] to live and suffer in prison or suffer in forcing him to eat. What in the world is going on? That is unbelievable and then the worker rubs him on his back, after he broke down. What kind of world and government are we in? This is a nightmare. Well, I can't be at the march, but I will be praying for intervention from an Higher Power.

If someone is so miserable and suffering to the point that they want to die, that is really heartrendering. If there is no intervention to appeal to people in that kind of quest, then obviously they have suffered some kind of human trauma that has made them feel so bad they want to die, and again, that is really heartrendering. We need more peace on this earth. I'm praying and hoping for peace.

If there has been a successful attempt to convince a person in this state to keep fighting through living, and they still want to die, then it is awful to force them in this way. God please help that man, in the name of Jesus Christ, please God make an intervention. Humans should try to help humans. Let me tell you, that is a job that I could not do!--What that worker was doing, Man! I don't know how he can sleep at night!

Oh Dear God, I couldn't watch all of that! Are they forcing him to take food or something through his nose? If he doesn't want to eat, or is striking, I don't understand the purpose in forcing him [them] to live and suffer in prison or suffer in forcing him to eat. What in the world is going on? That is unbelievable and then the worker rubs him on his back, after he broke down. What kind of world and government are we in? This is a nightmare. Well, I can't be at the march, but I will be praying for intervention from an Higher Power.

If someone is so miserable and suffering to the point that they want to die, that is really heartrendering. If there is no intervention to appeal to people in that kind of quest, then obviously they have suffered some kind of human trauma that has made them feel so bad they want to die, and again, that is really heartrendering. We need more peace on this earth. I'm praying and hoping for peace.

If there has been a successful attempt to convince a person in this state to keep fighting through living, and they still want to die, then it is awful to force them in this way. God please help that man, in the name of Jesus Christ, please God make an intervention. Humans should try to help humans. Let me tell you, that is a job that I could not do!--What that worker was doing, Man! I don't know how he can sleep at night!

All 3 Sister. They are striking by not eating because of poor treatment and violations of their rights. The institution is forcing them to eat. They are even holding prisoners there who were supposed to have been released. If you ask me, I think the institution is preparing for situations if Marshal law ever takes effect. But that's just the little conspirator in me.

I should have posted more info about it. Its crazy! I don't understand how they have the right to force someone to eat.

Here is more about was going on below:

Pelican Bay Prison Hunger Strike: 30,000 Refuse Food

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/841701/pelican-bay-prison-hunger-strike-30000-refuse-food/#tAXFZtcisecc2UtP.99

More than 30,000 inmates incarcerated in California’s 37 state and private prisons have launched a massive hunger strike to protest the conditions at the Pelican Bay Supermax Prison.

The hunger strike is the third in two years to be carried out by disgruntled inmates who are showing solidarity with their fellow prisoners who are incarcerated in isolation units.
The prisoners are protesting the fact that more serious offenders and gang members are held in solitary confinement for up to 23 hours per day.

:heart:

Gitmo hunger strike: Timeline
A mass hunger strike has been unfolding in the notorious Guantanamo Bay prison for over three months now. RT has been badgering the UN, prison officials, detainees’ attorneys and activists to get a full account of the situation.
July 26

The US Defense Department notified Congress on Friday that it plans to repatriate two Guantanamo detainees to Algeria, White House spokesman Jay Carney said in a statement.

“We are taking this step in consultation with Congress, and in a responsible manner that protects our national security,” the statement said.

A mass hunger strike has been unfolding in the notorious Guantanamo Bay prison for over three months now. RT has been badgering the UN, prison officials, detainees’ attorneys and activists to get a full account of the situation.

:heart:

Yes Guantanamo Bay should have been closed, but I have no sympathy for Arabs, who lived in their nations from childhood and aint not a doggone grain for sympathy for the African slaves there in each and every one of their respective nations!

We seem to be the only race of people on the earth, who because of a common religion, forget or rationalize or ameliorate the evils done by another race to our people, and go out of our way to show the world sympathy for their plight!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back