Pan Africanism : Hundreds of black children 'vanishing' in London!

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by panafrica, May 13, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4541603.stm

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Yeah, I'm sure they're looking really hard for those boys. That's sick. If they were 300 white kids they'd be all over it.

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    This Don't Smell Right

If the children are missing how do they know what kind of abuse they are suffering. You always have to be suspicious when white people know things they shouldn't know.

Three hundred missing and police expect thousands annually. You have to be suspicious about the things white peple expect.

4. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Sounds like you have to be suspicious about white people period!

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    London is full of satanist and preform sacrificial rituals on every symbolic date, So is Germany, England and, Greece. They have the highest rate of missing and murdered children. Normally their main victims are blonde/red hair, blue eyed virgins. Their victims carry a particular gene in their DNA. It seems now, that they have found a common Gene in our Black children. There has also been reports of white children missing there, hundreds of them also. Children in Africa are more likely to possess the purest gene of our ancestors. This gene is symbolic and necessary for their rituals. I can see parents shiping their children out of London with the quickness. I'm sure many know what is really going on there with the children. Rituals are highly performed by the elite and royal bloodlines.(illuminiti)sp These people have intiates in high and low places; They operate in a system, and protect the dirty deeds of each other by all means necessary.

It can also be part of a plot to strip people of rights, by creating fear and claiming to have a solution.

6. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    That is good info to know Purple!

7. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    You are right. In fact I knew this kind of thing would happen to promote the new biochip that allows the government to track your whereabouts and personal information with a computer chip implanted uncer your skin. The ways in which this biochip can be used are limited only by men's imagination and resppect for our privacy.

It would take just this kind of fear of losing our children to over ride the fear of losing our privacy. Whenever there's a widespread problem you can bet they already have the solution.

We adults can refuse to get implanted but you watch in time it will be promoted as child endangerment not to implant your child. And once the chip is in you it stays there for life

8. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    PurpleMoons, I have respect for what you’re saying and the sharing of your thoughts, but short of your statement being viewed as another conspiratorial-type internet accusation, do you have any verifiable or particular information about the relationships of a certain gene, Satanism in Europe and child murder or sacrifice. Especially, as it applies to Black children.

9. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39

PurpleMoons, I have respect for what you’re saying and the sharing of your thoughts, but short of your statement being viewed as another conspiratorial-type internet accusation, do you have any verifiable or particular information about the relationships of a certain gene, Satanism in Europe and child murder or sacrifice. Especially, as it applies to Black children.

10. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hi Brother SunShip
    I don't know how much you have read about the the illuminati, or if you every wondered, who are the leading people of the world. There are many articles and literature about the blood connections between the top dogs of the world. I have not traced this for myself, as of yet, the alledged connections, in which all these people are connected. I also have a very bad habit of not journaling the information I read down for future references.

Anywho, I have read on numerous accounts, where someone has traced the lineage of these people * Such as, the Rothchilds, Morgans, Princes of Whales, all the United States Presidents....except for one, Rockefellers, and ect.* all the way back to Sumner. It has been said, that all the top voices in the world, seen and unseen, share the same genes. That they all are related through intermarriages and betrowdels(sp). They only reproduce within their initial bloodlines. This is to insure that the economical, political, benefactors remain in control of the worlds finances. That these people make up the illuminati ses pool.

Also, I have read that these people ritualistically worship an extraterrestial being, Who they honor as god, and the creator of which they share their nefilim/DNA existance. They communicate the secret knowledge they stole, within their bloodlines symbolically. "This right," their right to rule, that is, is said to have been their right since and before the appearance of their Aryrian existence in Africa.

It has also been said, that their sacrificial victims have always shared a commonaility in their genes. That their blonde haired, and blue eyed victims, are their preferred choice because the gene was evident in their features. However, only the purest of the Bloodline gets to rule, and the most diluted genes are rendered subservant to them. This is the reasons for their interbreeding within certain bloodlines only. As for the African genes, it is believed that their bloodline would be the least diluted as compared to Africans born in America.

Perhaps I am a foolish to concider such things as possibilities, instead of dismissing these allegations immediately, This would be the considered the common thing to do, but I have come to know that all things are possible, and nothing is impossible, when it comes to the will of men.

I know this isnt what you asked of me, I have to retrace the articles and books that I have read, so I can present them to you. It may take me awhile, but I will bring you something as soon as I can. Besides, it would be interesting to here anothers veiw point on the information in question. Possibly and always hopefully, I will learn something. :) :thinking:

I respect your thoughts as well brother!