humor placement

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Alkebulan, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    hi destee:)

is there any special place where posting jokes would b welcome?

just wondering. i hv a few i d like 2 share w the group, f thats o k.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hello Doctor Parker :)

Jokes would be welcome in the "Open Forum." As a matter of fact, if you can't figure out where a thread/topic might belong, you can never go wrong if you put it in the Open Forum (though I have seen Kemetstry threaten to move poetry out of there).

I did read your response in another thread to me, can't remember exactly which one it was, but I want to give a "thank you" for it now.

Yes ... the Open Forum will be fine ... looking forward to getting my laugh on. :)

Hey Doc ... you're in B'ham huh? ... Kewl ... we are Fellow Alabamians ... I'm in Mobile ... nice meeting you neighbor ... :toast:

:heart:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Kemetstry ... Uh ... you're suppose to always agree with me. :nono:

I did think the Open Forum was for everything ... my bad ... a Joke Forum huh?

Doctor Parker ... Thanks to your inquiry, we are going to be opening a Joke Forum ... :) ... I'll set it up as soon as possible ... I Love To Laugh ... this will be fun.

Destee

4. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    thanks destee

it is my pleasure 2 meet u also. i am looking 4ward 2 the joke forum & i hv more than a few submissions 4 it. they say laughter is the best medicine, & even thou i disagree w that (i think luv is the best medicine, but thats a different post), i do think we can all use a good laugh from time 2 time.

btw, i really like ur 4mat here. its quite relaxing & welcoming, unlkke some rather chilly messege boards i ve visited.

thanks again 4 the warm welcome :toast:

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Doctor Parker ... I'm glad you find the forum warm and inviting and appreciate all you do to contribute to it being this way :love: I've made the "Joke Forum" and am looking forward to laughing. :)

Kemetstry ... I was thinking that the Open Forum was for all topics/threads that don't fit easily anywhere else ... not a dump for those, like poetry, that do have a place.

Destee