Black Poetry : Humor in Family

ICpassion

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 19, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
Occupation
Student, ENtertainment Manager
I have the family from hell. Our little city is reunion. Aunt Rose around the corner borrows everything she need but lives next door to the corner store man you wouldn't believe the things she'll ask for to keep her her money in her hands. Cousin Jojo down the street is always in jail everyother week, I think the last time I seen his face was on the news the other day. Chucky and Baby scam everyone they meet fo your shoes, your coat a piece of meat. They can sell almost anything if you can't believe this is true ask Uncle Bubba how they sold him a dandalion root and told him it was fruit. Auntie Maxie is a hoe she screwed my first cousin frankie and her nephew roughe. Man, i have the family from hell. Uncle Butch is a racisit as can be but mind you his wife is white and he has been married to 3. Sissy girl don't what to be a dike, a woman , a man or all three. Don't let me forget all the feins 8 uncles, 11 aunts, 6 cousins 1 sister and a dad they don't have no love for the cleaned. They think we want keep them down using us as an excuse to get high and run around town. I guess my family isn't that bad I went over June-bugs and his family made me glad I had mine instead of his. Dang how sad!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back