Black People : Humans Came From Africa, Not Neanderthals, Skulls Show...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Aqil, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Paleontologists in Africa have unearthed the skulls of three of the first humans - two adults and a child who were undergoing the final transition from a pre-human form to the faces we see in the mirror today.

Discovery of the 160,000-year-old skulls - the oldest known fossils of modern humans - proves conclusively, expedition leaders say, that humans originated in Africa...and did not evolve from Neanderthals, a separate species that vanished from Europe 30,000 years ago...

www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-skulls12.html

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Hey Aqil, this is very interesting. What I find most interesting is the fact that paleontologists and archeologists continue to put forward the notion that man evolved from apes and that these skulls support that belief. If that is the case, then how do they explain that some didn't submit to this form of evolution, i.e., apes today?

I'm also curious as to why there appears to be two separate species as this article implies--well, actually three. This recent found group, Neanderthals and then Cromagnum who existed at some point during the same time as Neanderthals did.

It would be interesting to see a visual of the world map during these eras so that we can better understand that the land mass and oceans were constructed much differently than what we see in today's modern world. I think there was more land mass then don't you think, so that what we see as the Continent of Africa now might have been much, much larger way back then when the planet was much younger.

Thank you for this type of information! :)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I like to see how this story unfold

4. ConspiracyDog

ConspiracyDog Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Good topic Cheikh Anta Diop has argud this point for years, I have 2 of his books that I think you will love on is the african origin of civilization this man was on the case way befor it became popular love your post

5. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Did anyone see the "documentary" on the Discovery Channel recently, "When Cavemen Walked"? It addressed this very same issue. I wasn't able to see it all and was wondering about the portion where they claimed a group of early humanoids divided and one group, Neanderthals lived in Asia and another group stayed in Africa. I hope someone else saw it.

6. DreamFunk

DreamFunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
  7. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6
    ...and how do you explain the odvious differences in the skulls of Africans and Europeans....???....
    ...European heads are much larger than that of Africans....

...and what about the absence of melanin in Europeans...???...the explanation that "scientists" give is that white skin is an adaptation to cold temperatures....but that makes NO sense....dark skin absorbs more heat then white skin....

....and if white skin is an adaptation to cold, why aren't eskimos white....???...

...and if man originated from hairy apes in Africa, where did the hair go on Africans...???....Africans are typically hairless....
    ....yes, it is hot in Africa, but are the not hairy animals on the plains....

8. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6
  9. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    I got the title wrong the first time: "Walking with Cavemen"...

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/cavemen/cavemen.html

"See what our ancestors may have looked like more than 3 million years ago. And learn how they lived — and died — through time in this illustrated journey of human evolution."

"Much of what scientists know about human evolution has come from only a literal handful of major fossil finds. Meet the pre-parents."

"Some human relatives really did live in caves. Take an interactive step back 50,000 years into the lair of a Neanderthal."

"Walking with Cavemen" re-airs on Wednesday, June 18, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

10. ConspiracyDog

ConspiracyDog Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    NNQueen I saw it and it was good