Chief Elder Osiris : HUMANISM AND DIVINITY, ONE DEFY THE DIVINE TRUTH AND THE OTHER IS THE DIVINE TRUTH.

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
HUMANISM AND DIVINITY, ONE DEFY THE DIVINE TRUTH AND THE OTHER IS THE DIVINE TRUTH.

By Chief Elder Osiris

I have come to share that which we Black People have forgotten and I an qualified to do so because I have been given the Mental Energy to dismiss all that those people referring to themselves as Human Being has taught, concerning the dynamics of Life Living, its meaning and Purpose for being, and not until you are qualified to ascend to such a level of Thinking, you will not be qualified to Hyper- Divinely Communicate with the Genetic Aspect of our Ancient First way Divine Ancestors, they that reveal and Sanction that which the Divine Truth must be Told again and such a Truth Flow through the Divine Mind and not the Human Being Mind, a Being that readily confess that they Despise the Divine Truth and that Humanity seek less than the Divine Truth, by attempting to go beyond it, not Knowing that there is no Beyond Infinity, the Haven in which the Divine Truth Reside.

Let us Divinely explore the Spirit of the Human Being and what constitute its Humanism, the Human Being immediately have confessed to you that to be Human is to be a seeker not for the Divine Truth but for the physical comfort in Lying and Deceiving, in order to impersonate the Good in being a Liar and Deceiver, because in the Human Being Mind, there is no level of Living that can transcend the pleasure that Lies and action of Deception which bring to a lying and deceiving Mind, such action being, the basic attributes of the Human Being, the ultimate expression of the action of Humanism.

The Human Being in expressing their Humanism advocate without shame or self condemnation a Want to defy the Divine Truth, as a matter of fact the Humanist believe that there is a Greater Good than to be exposed to the Greater and Divine Truth, so the Humanist spend a Life Time in an attempt to get beyond the Divine Truth, that which concern Life Responsibility to its self and its way of Living its Life.

Humanism express that there is a greater value in attaining physical pleasure and comfort than to be exposed to the greater values in Life, which is the Divine Truth, so the Humanist believe and teaches that Feeling come before Thinking and the object in Life is to live by the gratification of your Senses, instead of the Realism expressed by your DIVINE MIND, with the former revealing the Humanism in Humanity and the latter verifying the Divinity in being Divine.

For instance, Humanity believe it is acceptable Humanism when two people Meet and develop an affection toward each other, the Humanist believe it is best for Lies and deceit to reign supreme in that relationship because in being Divinely Truthful with each other will bring heart aches and distance between each other, because if one or the other Spouse begin to become over weight for instance and one or the other tell the Divine Truth to the other concerning the gaining of weight, that such Divine Truth will cause unhappiness and misery to come to the over weight Spouse, so the Humanist claim it is best to either remain silent or to Lie to the Spouse about how it make the other feel toward the other in the over weight condition, the Humanist say the Humanism in you will cause you to Lie instead of expressing the Truth and the Humanist call that going beyond the Divine Truth, in order to sustain the illusion of momentary gratisification through deceit.

The humanist say it is Humanism to not teach the Infant the Rudiment of being Divinely Truthful, allow the child to develop such difference contained in Life Living on its own, because the goal of the Humanist is immediate gratification and the maintaining of the illusion of Life and not the Divine Truth that should be contained in Life Living, all because the Humanist believe that the Lie out Weigh the Mood for pleasure, more so than in revealing the Divine Truth concerning Life Living condition, in the Human Being Mind, the Physical always Trump the Mental in the eye of the Human Being.

The Humanist believe that it is more important to Lie and Deceive in order to maintain the Sensual Balance that thrive upon the physical action of Life, in other word, Life is all about feeling and not about Knowing, because in the Mind of the Human Being it is always good to strive to get beyond revealing the Divine Truth in Life, because in the Human Being Eye of Perception, the Divine Truth is the Human Being Enemy, because it reveal the Evil that lurks beneath the Sense of expression, which seek only immediate momentary gratification, which only come from Lying and Deceiving, when come by pure sensual lust, the Duality of the Evil in being Human.

There are Two Path Life is given the opportunity to go, one path is guided entirely by your Senses, which is geared to seek only pleasure at any cost to your life and then there is the Divine Path to go, which is geared to the mental joy of Divine Thoughtful Knowing and when the two path meet, it become the difference between the Two that reveal your life intent, because in Divinity there is no compromise of the Divine truth and nothing of Divine Value is beyond it, because on the path of the Divine Truth it require that Life Walk in complete Harmony, Order, And Balance, in the action of Living, so Lies and Deceit is forbidden to walk the Path of Divine Truth, that which cause you to be Divine.

If I see Harm coming your way my Divine Mind concerning your safety become paramount over the attributes of my Sense and I become compelled to reveal the Divine Truth to you, even though I know you being out from the Divine Path, this Divine Truth is what is needed to be revealed to you, and it become up to you, how you will process that Divine Truth, but never am I to lie to you, simply because I know the power the Senses are allowed to have over the Life path you choose to walk, and what made you to have a choice, is the fact the Divine Truth was in fact revealed unto you, yet the Humanist choose to Lie to you, so that you may have immediate momentary sensual pleasure, therein lies the difference in being Human and being Divine.

Yet you Black People act as if you are under some kind of spell that demand that you deny your Divinity in exchange for a Humanity that has no Divine Redeeming Qualities, a Humanist that thrive on being a Liar and Deceiver and Despise the Divine Truth and now is teaching you to opt for being Human over being Divine, so to be Natural is to be Human so they say, because it is the Human Being that construct the standards for Living a Human Being Life, establishing categories of Moral and Immoral standards, principles geared to the Sensuality of the Human Being, a set of Do and Don't, based on Feelings, the Sensual Base of your Humanity, a base that require for you to Lie and Deceive in order to experience such sensations, calling that going beyond the Divine truth in order to achieve immediate gratification, so that that is being Human, when expressing the Humanism in you.

In Divinity there is no need for Moral codes or its opposite, in being Divine it instill within you a base for freedom of thought and clarity, and Humility with a Divine Purpose, and that Purpose require an action of Living that meet the Reality of Divine Living, which is a Life calibrated to being in Harmony, Order, And Balance in your life living, which will be in compliment with the action of the Universe, an action that is beyond being just Natural, but is within the Divine Dimension of being True and Real, the Esoteric of the Ethereal Requirement for being Divine, a mental state that Transcend being Humanly sensual., a level where Divine Truth is Despised.

I close by reminding you of the Human Being own defined confession of the requirement for being a Human Being and you Black folks choose to ignore that which draw distinction between you and your abusers, the Human Being, and it become a verification that black folks are a fetish for the evil attribute of a Human Being, namely being a Liar and Deceiver, but the Human Being in all confidence of their hold over your Mind, they came and confessed that they were born in Sin ( Lying ) and shaped in iniquity, ( Deception ) claiming that there are none that is perfect upon this Planet and the Human Being was capable of making such a confessed statement because that Devilish, Satanic, Lucifer Human Being Knew what they had done to the Mind of the Night People, a people whose illumination is so intense until it give off the appearance of being absent of illumination, but yet a Divine Spirit of you glow brighther than the Sun and Center Stage, the Sky being the Stage.

The Human Being, whose Humanism display a Being that is a Liar and Deceiver, and today, Black Human Beings serve as evidence of that fact.

Be Kind To your selves

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
www.fwiamsrm.com
www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
www.livinginblack.ning.com
http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
Copyright@2008

divine action

Chief Elder Osiris said:
HUMANISM AND DIVINITY, ONE DEFY THE DIVINE TRUTH AND THE OTHER IS THE DIVINE TRUTH.

By Chief Elder Osiris

I have come to share that which we Black People have forgotten and I an qualified to do so because I have been given the Mental Energy to dismiss all that those people referring to themselves as Human Being has taught, concerning the dynamics of Life Living, its meaning and Purpose for being, and not until you are qualified to ascend to such a level of Thinking, you will not be qualified to Hyper- Divinely Communicate with the Genetic Aspect of our Ancient First way Divine Ancestors, they that reveal and Sanction that which the Divine Truth must be Told again and such a Truth Flow through the Divine Mind and not the Human Being Mind, a Being that readily confess that they Despise the Divine Truth and that Humanity seek less than the Divine Truth, by attempting to go beyond it, not Knowing that there is no Beyond Infinity, the Haven in which the Divine Truth Reside.

Let us Divinely explore the Spirit of the Human Being and what constitute its Humanism, the Human Being immediately have confessed to you that to be Human is to be a seeker not for the Divine Truth but for the physical comfort in Lying and Deceiving, in order to impersonate the Good in being a Liar and Deceiver, because in the Human Being Mind, there is no level of Living that can transcend the pleasure that Lies and action of Deception which bring to a lying and deceiving Mind, such action being, the basic attributes of the Human Being, the ultimate expression of the action of Humanism.

The Human Being in expressing their Humanism advocate without shame or self condemnation a Want to defy the Divine Truth, as a matter of fact the Humanist believe that there is a Greater Good than to be exposed to the Greater and Divine Truth, so the Humanist spend a Life Time in an attempt to get beyond the Divine Truth, that which concern Life Responsibility to its self and its way of Living its Life.

Humanism express that there is a greater value in attaining physical pleasure and comfort than to be exposed to the greater values in Life, which is the Divine Truth, so the Humanist believe and teaches that Feeling come before Thinking and the object in Life is to live by the gratification of your Senses, instead of the Realism expressed by your DIVINE MIND, with the former revealing the Humanism in Humanity and the latter verifying the Divinity in being Divine.

For instance, Humanity believe it is acceptable Humanism when two people Meet and develop an affection toward each other, the Humanist believe it is best for Lies and deceit to reign supreme in that relationship because in being Divinely Truthful with each other will bring heart aches and distance between each other, because if one or the other Spouse begin to become over weight for instance and one or the other tell the Divine Truth to the other concerning the gaining of weight, that such Divine Truth will cause unhappiness and misery to come to the over weight Spouse, so the Humanist claim it is best to either remain silent or to Lie to the Spouse about how it make the other feel toward the other in the over weight condition, the Humanist say the Humanism in you will cause you to Lie instead of expressing the Truth and the Humanist call that going beyond the Divine Truth, in order to sustain the illusion of momentary gratisification through deceit.

The humanist say it is Humanism to not teach the Infant the Rudiment of being Divinely Truthful, allow the child to develop such difference contained in Life Living on its own, because the goal of the Humanist is immediate gratification and the maintaining of the illusion of Life and not the Divine Truth that should be contained in Life Living, all because the Humanist believe that the Lie out Weigh the Mood for pleasure, more so than in revealing the Divine Truth concerning Life Living condition, in the Human Being Mind, the Physical always Trump the Mental in the eye of the Human Being.

The Humanist believe that it is more important to Lie and Deceive in order to maintain the Sensual Balance that thrive upon the physical action of Life, in other word, Life is all about feeling and not about Knowing, because in the Mind of the Human Being it is always good to strive to get beyond revealing the Divine Truth in Life, because in the Human Being Eye of Perception, the Divine Truth is the Human Being Enemy, because it reveal the Evil that lurks beneath the Sense of expression, which seek only immediate momentary gratification, which only come from Lying and Deceiving, when come by pure sensual lust, the Duality of the Evil in being Human.

There are Two Path Life is given the opportunity to go, one path is guided entirely by your Senses, which is geared to seek only pleasure at any cost to your life and then there is the Divine Path to go, which is geared to the mental joy of Divine Thoughtful Knowing and when the two path meet, it become the difference between the Two that reveal your life intent, because in Divinity there is no compromise of the Divine truth and nothing of Divine Value is beyond it, because on the path of the Divine Truth it require that Life Walk in complete Harmony, Order, And Balance, in the action of Living, so Lies and Deceit is forbidden to walk the Path of Divine Truth, that which cause you to be Divine.

If I see Harm coming your way my Divine Mind concerning your safety become paramount over the attributes of my Sense and I become compelled to reveal the Divine Truth to you, even though I know you being out from the Divine Path, this Divine Truth is what is needed to be revealed to you, and it become up to you, how you will process that Divine Truth, but never am I to lie to you, simply because I know the power the Senses are allowed to have over the Life path you choose to walk, and what made you to have a choice, is the fact the Divine Truth was in fact revealed unto you, yet the Humanist choose to Lie to you, so that you may have immediate momentary sensual pleasure, therein lies the difference in being Human and being Divine.

Yet you Black People act as if you are under some kind of spell that demand that you deny your Divinity in exchange for a Humanity that has no Divine Redeeming Qualities, a Humanist that thrive on being a Liar and Deceiver and Despise the Divine Truth and now is teaching you to opt for being Human over being Divine, so to be Natural is to be Human so they say, because it is the Human Being that construct the standards for Living a Human Being Life, establishing categories of Moral and Immoral standards, principles geared to the Sensuality of the Human Being, a set of Do and Don't, based on Feelings, the Sensual Base of your Humanity, a base that require for you to Lie and Deceive in order to experience such sensations, calling that going beyond the Divine truth in order to achieve immediate gratification, so that that is being Human, when expressing the Humanism in you.

In Divinity there is no need for Moral codes or its opposite, in being Divine it instill within you a base for freedom of thought and clarity, and Humility with a Divine Purpose, and that Purpose require an action of Living that meet the Reality of Divine Living, which is a Life calibrated to being in Harmony, Order, And Balance in your life living, which will be in compliment with the action of the Universe, an action that is beyond being just Natural, but is within the Divine Dimension of being True and Real, the Esoteric of the Ethereal Requirement for being Divine, a mental state that Transcend being Humanly sensual., a level where Divine Truth is Despised.

I close by reminding you of the Human Being own defined confession of the requirement for being a Human Being and you Black folks choose to ignore that which draw distinction between you and your abusers, the Human Being, and it become a verification that black folks are a fetish for the evil attribute of a Human Being, namely being a Liar and Deceiver, but the Human Being in all confidence of their hold over your Mind, they came and confessed that they were born in Sin ( Lying ) and shaped in iniquity, ( Deception ) claiming that there are none that is perfect upon this Planet and the Human Being was capable of making such a confessed statement because that Devilish, Satanic, Lucifer Human Being Knew what they had done to the Mind of the Night People, a people whose illumination is so intense until it give off the appearance of being absent of illumination, but yet a Divine Spirit of you glow brighther than the Sun and Center Stage, the Sky being the Stage.

The Human Being, whose Humanism display a Being that is a Liar and Deceiver, and today, Black Human Beings serve as evidence of that fact.

Be Kind To your selves

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
www.fwiamsrm.com
www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
www.livinginblack.ning.com
http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
Copyright@2008

Thank u for your dedication it is what drives me to to what i am doing sharing divine reality with my sleepy sisters and brothers here is to loving and thinking of u! Hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back