Black History Culture : HUMAN RACES WERE INVENTED TO GIVE WHITES HUMAN STATUS

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Egmond Codfried, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    This might sound harsh, but as there are no human races, and when they were invented in 1760 they were not sure among themselves how many there were, and which they were. This shows us it was not scientific.

As all the philosophers of the Enlightenment spoke at lengt about race, we need to find out why.

What is clear that race was used for an hierarchy, and put whites on top, and Blacks way below, just above apes.

There are paintings which depict nobles as apes.

My writings will only have meaning for people who are sick and tired of racism and white supremacy. If a person is a houseslave, those who opposed the end of slavery, you will not understand. You will be frightened because you were taught never to oppose Massa. And that is what I'm doing, and paying the price, in order to free Blacks at once.

[​IMG]

They were all brown and black of complexion, not by chance, but because the elite was brown and black. Voltaire in the middle, raising his hand. They were mostly bourgeoisie, not noble, as they opposed the nobility who considered them also inferior. The Ancien Regime was Black, the nobles self-identified as black with little Moors. The weapon was racism, a new religion, as old religion was not against social injustice. Church doors were lined with white human skin.

http://www.google.nl/search?q=voltaire&aq=0&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=LU2JUIfELYat0QWQ94CgBA&biw=994&bih=638&sei=ME2JUJm1LYi20QX03YCgDg

Voltaire galore: to show you we cannot trust the images they choose to show us. They want to make history white, and tell us we are slaves.

[​IMG]

This one is idealised, but care is taken to show his very dark complexion, but he was ugly like a bat.

http://www.google.nl/search?q=scientific racism&aq=0&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4FyJUJLQNufG0QWZqYCgBQ&biw=994&bih=602&sei=5VyJUOeGJIel0AWLm4DwAw

Why do we have scientific Racism? What did Blacks do to deserve this? Well they civilized whites, and they are still smarting, but they need to move on.

[​IMG]

Race is fake science, all this to hide black European nobles and kings. The idea to liken Blacks to apes was functional, once. Blacks were always at the centre of history.
    It's funny, look at how all of music is Black dirived, and it never was anything different. Whites imitate Black music, even if its classical music, it's Black music. Whites never found a civilization.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    What is genetic anthropology?

These ancestors are part of a growing body of fossil and DNA evidence indicating that modern humans arose in sub-Saharan Africa and began migrating, starting about 65,000 years ago, to populate first southern Asia, China, Java, and later Europe. Each of us living today has DNA that contains the story of our ancient ancestors' journeys.
    http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/humanmigration.shtml

Peace In Egmond... but our job is to correct the implications of macro evolution, not just establish that there were Black Europeans...

3. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34

I do not understand what you are talking about. I talk about 1100-1848 and what happened to Blacks, to explain what is going on today, also with our tax money that is used for the upkeep of museums with fake history. I never go near the DNA stuff, beloved by whites.
    Black researchers who find Black Chinese emperors but deny me my Black European emperors strike me as being in league with the enemy.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Thanks very much for freeing me from this dialog... My assumption was correct, you have a serious aberration in your viewpoint that needs correcting, and you are stuck at this point... take care Egmond...

Peace In,

5. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    No matter what the Amerikkan government says, there are no human races. It's unscientific to argue in term of race. Races were invented for a purpose and this knowledge will set Black free. I'm from Suriname and I grew up when the Surinamese, mainly Blacks, were ruling Suriname. So a Black prime-minister is what I grew up with, no big deal. Blacks were active on any level. Whites did not come near me, I'm not brainwashed to see the world from a white viewpoint. They decide on science and method, and DNA seems to be the magic explanation for everything. Even claiming DNA to determine Human Races, while there are no Human Races at all.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Bro. Egmond, I don't know if you have been paying attention since coming to our community, but we are celebrating our FIFTEENTH birthday! If you haven't already, you might benefit greatly by scanning through the thousands of threads and discussions that have and continue to take place here. We aren't your average Black discussion website. We've got history--long history--and many of our members go way back to the beginning and have worked hard to make this place a mind altering and heart changing experience. We have some of the best researchers and debaters that I've had the pleasure of coming across and they are NOT by any means "in league with the enemy" as you phrase it.

You seem argumentative ever since arriving here and ready to jump on people as soon as they say something that you don't agree with. Highly suspect behavior for someone new and just walking through the door.

On the information that you're sharing...we've been there, done that! Nothing new for us. We're about building a healthy community by expanding our knowledge beyond the slave mentality and being told what the white man is doing to us. That's OLD news. We KNOW who our enemies are and some even look like us so please, take a moment to read and learn before you come here stirring a pot that may cause you to get banned.

That's not a threat, just trying to help you enjoy your stay with us.

Peace.
    Queenie :heart:

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    This is old Egmond, we know race is a social construct, not biological... More important, DNA establishes that Africans, if you will, are the only group of people to have inhabited the earth, and that all others owe their origins to the Black Man migrating out of Africa/Alkebu-lan and peopled the earth, okay brother? Are you good with that Egmond?

8. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    Well being banned is a way of life to me. The way I respond is to make things as clear as possible. I try not to insult people, but if disagreeing is insult, we have a big problem...Strange you seem to be dwelling on the first posts, and that you only see evil on what side. Like parents who refuse to hear any negative stuff about their children. I seem to be making a tour on internet, like a speaker, because people stay on one or a few sites, so I need to visit them for them to hear about my research: the only thing I really care about. These messages are a dissapointment, but yet again, dissapointed by Blacks is part of the game. We are still enslaved because Blacks help the enemy.

9. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    Partly yes. But what happened to Blacks in Europe, what they did 1100-1848 is what informs their position in the world today. Not what the Olmecs or Chinese black Emperors did. Tell me how Olmec Kings influenced our present day?

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Well look, listen Egmond, you are laughable and self-serving. So, the only thing you are concerned about is your research, correct? Therein lies the aberration in your closed view. Its disappointing that your mind doesn't work like a parachute... Open. Again, come out of the dark ages over there in Europe, no offense to our other UK Family members of course*...

*disclaimer...

Peace In,