Black People : Human Cloning

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jul 14, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Lately I have been seeing a lot of information from our melinated metaphysicians stating that human cloning has been perfected since the 1940's and their are actually "clones" walking around us. I know this might seem farfetched for some people but in my honest opinion, nothing is out of my rage of thinking.

Anyways, when I was back in Atlanta and even in certain parts of California I would run into people that I really no doubt had some suspicions about. I saw prototype white people with "perfect" caucasian features that didn't act like the normals ones. I'm not drawing any conclusions from that but I'm just saying... lol.

The Moors in Spain studied alchemy and even the ancient people supposedly knew the science of cloning, so who's to say their aren't age old clones anyways..

What yah'll think about human cloning you think there are cloned people amongst us?

Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of a human being, human cell, or human tissue. The term is generally used to refer to artificial human cloning, although human clones in the form of identical twins are commonplace, with their cloning part of the natural process of reproduction.

Although genes influence behavior and cognition, "genetically identical" does not mean altogether identical; identical twins, despite being natural human clones with nearly identical DNA, are separate people, with separate experiences and personalities. The relationship between an "original" and a clone is rather like that between identical triplets raised apart; they share nearly all of the same DNA, but little of the same environment. A lively scientific debate on this topic occurred in the journal Nature in 1997.[1] Ultimately, the question of how similar an original and a clone would be boils down to how much of personality is determined by genetics, an area still under active scientific investigation. (See nature versus nurture and cloning.

From Wikipedia

2. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
  3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Its like a movie I saw. I forgot the name of the movie, but they create clones of people, lock the people up on an island, and let clones operate as citizens which they have full control over. They create an entire clone based society.

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    As always Bro. tyab14 great topic.

I was thinking about some of the same things when I first saw the movie "Aeon Flux" it made me question if people in power were in fact already cloning themselves. There are always possibilities. I know this one falls in line with all the other conspiracy theories, but we live in a age where reality is often stranger than fiction. But how far fetched would it be if they did in fact clone Humans all the time? Reproduction is basically cloning anyway, it's just that data from the male and female is used in order to increase the changes of survival for the baby. But cells clone themselves, so do single cell organisms. Now before we really understood the science of cloning, most of us heard about it from NOI studies as "grafting" and there's allot of debate behind that, but it's the same thing. What's the difference between cloning and grafting, the result is still the same.

What I find most interesting, is how the science of cloning usually only relates to the physical matter. But there is mental cloning as well. What else takes place when millions of people sit down to be programmed by one book, one law, one Government? The same science takes place, the cloning of minds I would say it perhaps more common than the cloning of bodies. I would go further and say if you can clone the mind you don't have to clone the body.

It is rumored that many higher officials not only have doubles but actually clones. Arnold Schwarzenegger's movie "The 6th Day" went into some of that about clones. It is said that clones are killed also because it is believed they don't have souls. This was also part of the movie "The Prestige" and Hussein was rumored to having a clone.

In the future, we will be able to purchase clones of our favorite movie star, for a price. A hefty price. It would be slavery all over again. Clones fighting for Human rights. "Blade Runner."

Some esoteric minds may tell us also, that we are all clones. That only a small group of travelers seeded this planet with humanoid life and cloned the rest. We've mixed and mixed for eons, by physically we all come from a tiny group.

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i don't agree with human cloning...
    we might be opening pandora's box with each spliced cell...

if we ever had a cloned army like in star wars...it might spell doom for the world as we know it...

one love
    khasm

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

Thank you for responding bro Meta, I was going to mention some of those aspects as I have been thinking about this. Especially when you look into cellular biology everything is a copy, and we renew our copies everyday.

Do you think some of these newer cloned people are walking around in our societies? We already have celebrities replacing their whole bodies with new updated features, why not their whole selves? Like you said it has already been shown that they are doing this through the movies and many famous politicians and others have clones or stuntman. Kind of like how Saddam Hussein supposedly had another person that looked like him killed while he was sent to a vacation spot and got his payment. Or how Hitler lived after people thought he died.

Can you elabortate on mental cloning? I've never heard of this concept