Black Spirituality Religion : Human Alchemy and African Americans

I wish to add my 2 cents.

As a child, I asked my grandmother once, "Mémère, why do white people hate us so much?" She responded, "Because we are the rainbow, bébé, we are the rainbow, dat's fa sho." My grandmother, being a woman of Louisiana with a mixture of different things in her blood, was a café au lait color with long wavy brunet hair and hazel eyes. She was a Black woman through and through. If someone ever doubted her heritage, she was willing to fight ya. She knew who and what she was, as I do even when friends still ask me, "What are y'all (my family) anyway?" I am Black, doc - always and forever, ya dig.

We are the rainbow...

The rainbow has been symbolized in mythology a variety of ways, but most often as a serpent, a bridge, a messenger and a promise. Do the science on this one....

Blackbird

we are the complete specturm for if u had all the hues in the rainbow they become dark pigmented which is us. " rainbow country" bob marley

allways on the money black bird much respect!

Interesting topic. I always thought it was the black folk in the UK. Nowhere else will you find all the African nations represented in such a small geographical location. Factor in the plans to make this the new Zion/Babylon and you have enough to establish a similar hypothesis. Incidentally, in his UK workshop, Bobby said African Americans would be astonished if they found out how many black people there are in the UK, seeing as we are hardly ever in the news.

Best wishes,
Amazon1979

Interesting topic. I always thought it was the black folk in the UK. Nowhere else will you find all the African nations represented in such a small geographical location. Factor in the plans to make this the new Zion/Babylon and you have enough to establish a similar hypothesis. Incidentally, in his UK workshop, Bobby said African Americans would be astonished if they found out how many black people there are in the UK, seeing as we are hardly ever in the news.

Best wishes,
Amazon1979

Ok ... UK as well ... I should have said all Diaspora African ... I didn't mean to leave them out ... The truth of the matter is, America along with the UK has a strong population of Misplaced African and Continental Africans ... but I need to actually narrow this down even the more ... I don't mean to leave CA's out of the equations, but I should say Diaspora Africans...

The deal is ... what role does Obama & Michelle place is the transition of times.

Peace n Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back