Black Spirituality Religion : Human Alchemy and African Americans

Ok ... you already know that I was real hesitant to respond to this post because I know that you go on these tangents and I don't want to go through all of that but I ask you to review the dates as you see them.

Now the ancient Yisra`elites were enslaved to the Babylonians during the era of these writings. The Babylonians ruled what is modernly known as ancient Canaan along with Mesopotamia which is where Ezra was enslaved to ...

This language which you called the original Kemetic language were is actually the Canaanite language that you see on the Copper Text ... this language has very little resembles to that ancient Kemetic language but it does show a the evidence of a change and the picture given below give a good time chart...

2a5ydqx.jpg

Review the dates that you gave me again and review the Copper Text date and I think you will find a match.

There really isn't anything here to defend Music Producer ... its just dates ... some may be off and some may be on ... these are just estimations but as you can see the linguistic characteristics are very much alike.

Peace and Blessings

How do you explain the fact that within the Copper Scrolls and the Dead Sea Scrolls one can continue to see several of the original Egyptian Hieroglyphs the Hebrew alphabet were derived from?

For example:

The Hebrew……

שָּׁ
Sh

Comes directly from the Egyptian Glyph called “shin” that is linked to the field of reeds representing the creation of trees and plants. In the image below that show a piece of the Dead Sea Scrolls you can continue to see the Egyptian glyph it comes from.
Look at the forth line down, from your right go over one letter. That is how the Hebrew “Sh” looked around 200BC.
scroll.lg.jpg
http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9604/18/dead.sea.scrolls/scroll.lg.jpg

Another glyph we can see real good from this image is the Hebrew …..

מַ
Mem

The format from around 200BC can be seen in the image at the second line down, from your right about two letters over. There is no mistaken that the Hebrew Mem comes directly from the Egyptian glyph of the vulture, the goddess Mut, Amun’s wife.

If it was as you say then the Hebrew would look nothing like the Egyptian Hieroglyphs. The only way to clarify this is to realize that Hebrew alphabet comes directly from Egyptian glyphs and did not go through any other type of alphabet.

As a mater of fact your image shows the wrong glyph for the Hebrew “Yod”

י

The Hebrew “Yod” is the Egyptian glyph of a reed that is the image of the creative energies of the universe and represents the pharaoh of Upper and Lower Egypt.

This information is covered in Secrets of the Exodus.

Peace and Power in Reading

But Akhenaten created and invented Hebrew from Egyptian Hieroglyphs so what is your point?

What proof does anyone have that one man, Akhenaten "invented Hebrew from Egyptian Hieroglyphs"?

The language of the Hibiru (so-called Hebrew) predates Akhenaten himself.

How do you explain the fact that within the Copper Scrolls and the Dead Sea Scrolls one can continue to see several of the original Egyptian Hieroglyphs the Hebrew alphabet were derived from?

For example:

The Hebrew……

שָּׁ
Sh

Comes directly from the Egyptian Glyph called “shin” that is linked to the field of reeds representing the creation of trees and plants. In the image below that show a piece of the Dead Sea Scrolls you can continue to see the Egyptian glyph it comes from.
Look at the forth line down, from your right go over one letter. That is how the Hebrew “Sh” looked around 200BC.
scroll.lg.jpg
http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9604/18/dead.sea.scrolls/scroll.lg.jpg

Another glyph we can see real good from this image is the Hebrew …..

מַ
Mem

The format from around 200BC can be seen in the image at the second line down, from your right about two letters over. There is no mistaken that the Hebrew Mem comes directly from the Egyptian glyph of the vulture, the goddess Mut, Amun’s wife.

If it was as you say then the Hebrew would look nothing like the Egyptian Hieroglyphs. The only way to clarify this is to realize that Hebrew alphabet comes directly from Egyptian glyphs and did not go through any other type of alphabet.

As a mater of fact your image shows the wrong glyph for the Hebrew “Yod”

י

The Hebrew “Yod” is the Egyptian glyph of a reed that is the image of the creative energies of the universe and represents the pharaoh of Upper and Lower Egypt.

This information is covered in Secrets of the Exodus.

Peace and Power in Reading

I would like to see everything posted here correleated into Meroitic Script.

The blood

Ayibobo,

My elders have told me you must die a million deaths before you can begin to comprehend the depth of Vodoun. You can live a long life and never truly know what is Vodoun. The Vodu in the blood.... it is you.

Blackbird

ARe all thoughts memories genertic material in the blood. Is the blood like a hard disk storing data. Is this data of mememories lost with the spark is gone. or are they connect to a main frame so to speak that has recored all thoughts and images and we are walking terminals. (thinking out loud). Does our blood re member every mutation until it has come together to be what it is. any one is open to respond . hotep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back