Black Poetry : Huh?

Oh Wow Fam...! Thanks

Rich- Dawg I was in that mood bruh...lol I really appreciate your support! you stay constant dog. Madd Respect

Elayne~ I am always happy to see you... but if you keep tellin on me I aint gone let you in on no more secrets!

Diamond~ Don't be afraid to try...lol Thank you for making me smile

Gaylee~ Thank you dear... I hope you'll continue to read me

Sherykah~ If you tell on me, ima tell mama bout them boys you be talkin to on the phone! And uhh... this is first hand, very realistic shizz...lol But dont tell nobody!

Jhiah- Get Up! lol I gotz crazy respect for you dog!

Storm~ First off, you are lovely! I saw your photograph... Secondly I dig your art ma and thank you for taking the time

Twin~ Im glad you got my back on this one hea... Layne and shery be trippin?!? lol But I still dont like you...lol

Redlady~ dont start none...lol I always enjoy reading you dear!

Destee!!! Such a privilege to see you ma!!!! Thank you so much!

DSS! Sound like you dog? I aint mean to put ya bitness out there like that...lol Supa Respect Bruh!

Aaliyah~ Thank you for checkin for a brutha!

LiLi~

Ohh...
Yes...
Shhhh...
Mutha f@#$!...
Whew!
zzzzzz.... LOL

Wait what just happend here? Thank you

Flower~ I didn't mean to make you cuss dear... but im glad you felt it! Saw your photo as well and you are lovely too! Thank you!

Exodus~ are you sure you want me to answer that question? and if so would you like it in a flow? or would you rather be eaten by suspense... (know that I appreciate your flow)

Bishop- I learned from the best...lol Guess I was takin notes properly... Madd Respect Dog!

Yall made my day/week/month and alla dat! Thanks for showin me love...

Reas

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back