STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Open carry demonstrators protest police shootings

Link to story:
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/263288...sqiNp.facebook

Demonstrators held an open carry gun march through South Dallas on Wednesday to protest police shootings.

Organizers said the show of force served as a reminder of the right to bear arms to protect themselves from criminals and from police.

About 30 men and women with the Huey P. Newton Gun Club rallied through the streets, focusing on deadly police shootings from the Ferguson, MO shooting death of teen Michael Brown to shootings by local police.

4530750_G.jpg
4530744_G.jpg
4530927_G.jpg
4530928_G.jpg

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Secret? How else 'cept by broadcasting it could my people in Texas make the folks in Ferguson and me proud in the Midwest? :10500:

That said, God help 'em.

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
Secret? How else 'cept by broadcasting it could my people in Texas make the folks in Ferguson and me proud in the Midwest? :10500:

That said, God help 'em.
You can start a gun club and don't have to do photo-ops everything you "THINK" you doing something.

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
You can start a gun club and don't have to do photo-ops everything you "THINK" you doing something.
#1 thats their choice. #2 how would you prevent photo ops? if you go outside someone is going to shoot photos. what does this mean "everything you "THINK" you doing something."

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.