Black People : Howard Dean calls out the REAL racists ; FOX news!

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Howard DeanFormer Governor of Vermont and DNC Chairman
Posted: July 26, 2010 09:15 AM BIO Become a Fan Get Email Alerts Bloggers' Index

No More Apologies -- It's Time to Stand Up for Our Convictions

For some time now, various "reporters" and on-air personalities on the Fox News Network have failed to report the full story or relevant facts, instead indulging in race baiting in order to exploit people's fears and crank up the fringe of their audience. This was exemplified by Glenn Beck's nightly assault on Van Jones earlier this year. Recently, Fox has cranked up stories about the Department of Justice's decision not to prosecute a voter intimidation case against a Black Panther group and even worse, calls for Atty. General Holder's resignation. And now, the Sherrod Debacle.

Turns out Van Jones' name was added to a website without his permission, a fact the group finally admitted some time after he resigned. And maybe he said some things about the Republican Party that he shouldn't have -- but that has nothing to do with the fact that he is a brilliant environmental organizer. It also turns out that it was the Bush Administration who decided not to prosecute the case against the black panthers because as Bush's Assistant Attorney General Perez testified, "the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statues, and under the Obama Administration Justice Department a judgment was won in a civil case.

And by now we all know how the Sherrod story went down. Despite his claims to the contrary on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace didn't have his facts quite right. As a media matters study showed, Fox News did in fact spend a lot of air-time on July 19th and 20th cranking up the false story. Not to mention that foxnews.com bragged that shortly after they posted a "report" about the video Mrs. Sherrod resigned.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-dean/no-more-apologies----its_b_659043.html

Sho You Right, like Barry hite used to say!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out when it all went bad for Fox. I mean, if you remember, they use to be our channel. That's where you'd find the most African-American shows on tv. But for some reason, it went all bad.
Now, when I think of racism, I think Fox.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I remember brother Bill MCreaary, one of those spooky looking brothers that like Wayne Shorter never seem to age while we grow old, and man this cat was so heavy, that it was he and Elombe Braith that got Gil to do Like it Is, instead of the cat ABC had in mind, the negro that sttrred in FBI, folks wasn't havein it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I remeber how he like Arsenio was removed from telvision, slowly.
The MCreary report used to come on at a decsent hour but after he had the African warror spirit, to put on 5 adolescent brothers who where forced to sell drugs by the pigs, like Larry Davis,(with faces and voices disguised of course)

he was demoted to a 5 AM slot

The importance of Black voices and faces with Black folks concerns at heart, haveing some media on television and radio, is something that has been battled against since King's assasination, and actually there was always a fear of real journalissm.
according to "The Money Masters" organized crime both Jewish and Italian purchaased major media networks of newspapers in major cities and radio, and just before that period of prohibition, the international bankers did the same after the forming of the Federal Reserve

and folks here in NYC were ticked off when Percy Sutton's children took

"The Global Black Experience"
with Imhotep Gary Byrd, NY WLIB 1190 AM, daily
and turned it to gospel (at the anger of many prominent churches in all 5 boroughs)

"Drive Time Dialogue"
with Del Schields and Donna Wilson, NY WWRL 1600 AM every weekday morning

and
"Night Talk"
with community activist Bob Law
NY WWRL 1600 AM at night weekdays

and turned around and sold WWRL to white folks

but to answer your question about Fox sometimes fiction is close to fact and one wil find trueisms in all Bond fliks

like the movie "The World is Not Enough"
and the excesses of White supremacy and Global Conquest through the instigation of
local turmoil.

bond_vill18.jpg

rupert-murdoch-picture-4.jpg

when I saw the flik I knew it was a satire abouit Murdoch

video of the corruption of Fox networks into an organ of fascism, that gives facts, dates and names, names
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428

Everything Howard Dean said was right. I don't know what happened to FOX either. I stopped watching FOX a few years ago. Reporting half truths and leaving out important details only feed to ignorance. This country should have learned that lesson by now but it is apparent that they have not.
I just said what happened, dear heart,

even gave a photo and a video of the arch so and so

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back