Black People : HOw you gone build a nation when you can't build a table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lrae

Dec 25, 2015
Indiana, USA
www.facebook.com
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND .... :)

Just 'cause you know how to build a table ... don't mean you smarter than no bodee

You gonna hafta put more on the table than a raggedy personal claim to table make'n fame

To convince us you da mostest smartest den err'bodee or any bodee else up in hea' or any where

I'm jes' say'n ... that's a mighty haughty claim ... wit nuth'n but talk bolster'n it

If you was so knowledgeable nem ... you wooda googled house repair man site ... and called it a day

but no ... you wanna slide in a way to talk negatively about black people in general

cause you got a piece of skill that maybe every bodee else aint got or money to burn

stop it

:heart:

Destee

Shame on you again :D Never said I was smarter than anyone. Clearly YOU are making a community issue personal to me which simply says you have NO VALID INPUT! Shame on you. LOL

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Shame on you:(

Shame on you again :D Never said I was smarter than anyone. Clearly YOU are making a community issue personal to me which simply says you have NO VALID INPUT! Shame on you. LOL

the title suggests you are smarter than somebody ... how you gone build a nation when you can't build a table

if one reads the opening posts they will find you going on about the training you had from your father

how you tried to share it and they did not even want to learn

not only do you suggest you are smarter than someone ... you say you are richer too ... have more money

do you not see what you have said in this thread

Destee

Lrae

Dec 25, 2015
Indiana, USA
www.facebook.com
Excuse me for wanting to keep my money in the hood :( I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS ALREADY and HAD TO GIVE IT TO WHITE MEN because of unskilled or motivated blacksmen, but okay I see what it is....it's in the water for real! LOL! Anyway, Here, let the YT man tell you how it goes down economically..... smh

"..young unskilled men, particularly black men, have decreased their labor force participation and their hours of work. While evidence of labor market discrimination still exists, much of the remaining gap in black and white men’s wages can be attributed to their level of skills before they enter the labor market. Despite rising levels of formal education, many adults lack the basic math and reading skills, work habits, and interpersonal skills that most employers require. " http://www.dol.gov/oasam/programs/history/herman/reports/futurework/conference/trends/trendsVII.htm

"While the jobs market overall remains weak, demand is high for in certain sectors. For skilled and reliable mechanics, welders, engineers, electricians, plumbers, computer technicians, and nurses, jobs are plentiful; one can often find a job in 48 hours." yet...the unemployment rate for black men in Baltimore between the ages of 20 and 24 was 37 percent in 2013 and nationwide "The jobless rate for African-American males is more than double that for white men"....

What about all of those college degrees where you can work with your mind and not your hands?
"African-Americans With College Degrees Are Twice As Likely to Be Unemployed as Other Graduates!"

GET Your Skills UP! Nuff said.....

Lrae

Dec 25, 2015
Indiana, USA
www.facebook.com
the title suggests you are smarter than somebody ... how you gone build a nation when you can't build a table

if one reads the opening posts they will find you going on about the training you had from your father

how you tried to share it and they did not even want to learn

not only do you suggest you are smarter than someone ... you say you are richer too ... have more money

do you not see what you have said in this thread

Destee

What's that title got to do with me? It's the truth, just one size of shoe that is out there, if it don't fit you well then, but to take it personally on a community forum..really? Kill the messenger if you must, but shame on you for belittling the message when it just points out what is really happening in the non digital world...Black men are dying for lack of knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : destee your site gone evil can't post **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : Gone In An Instant - 3 mins Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : You're not considered a human being, so how you gone get them to give you reparations? Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : be gone from home now in Walmart to roam my COX Desk top support Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : Fats Domino, Gone @ 89...! Honoring Black Ancestors 5
Lunar Cycle Black People : STORMFRONT IS GONE Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : ISIS is Gone with the wind AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : Random alarm led me to abandon my farm cows gone I've somehow known that this would happen my own c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : US Special Forces May Have Gone On a Murder Spree in Afghanistan—Did the Army Cover It Up? Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Fisher's of Men: Jesus/Titus gone Fishing AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheist scientist claims religion will be gone in a generation. Is he right? Atheist Study Group 15
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : GONE GIRL Black Entertainment 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Meshach Taylor Gone @ 67 Black Entertainment 0
ru2religious Black People : Stop and Kiss: This is gone way to far now!!! Black People Open Forum 11
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - The Day Is Past And Gone Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ken Taylor Black People : Knock Out Game gone right Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Popes Gone Wild: What the Catholic Church Would Rather You Forget Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Kemetstry Black Parenting : PARENTING GONE MAD! Black Parenting 15
AuthorLady Black People : Been Gone Awhile...But I'M BACK! Black People Open Forum 4
S Black People : Old Black Bus Drivers Gone Wild... again.. Black People Open Forum 29
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : En Vogue - Too Gone Too Long Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kamau47 Black People : Criminal Justice System Gone Askew Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Black People : How do you stay encouraged, when it's dwindling, almost gone? Black People Open Forum 21
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : B B King and Bobby Blue Bland - The Thrill Is Gone - 1977 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Black People : What White Girls Say...To Black Girls YOUTUBE Gone Viral Black People Open Forum 53
legit-writer Black People : Pastor Done Gone Mad lol Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Scarlet and Mammy.. (straight gone with the wind..) Black People Open Forum 1
rapunzal24 Black People : Another company gone down the drain .... Borders Bookstore Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : Gone to Hell Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
TotalView Black Haiku : gone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Entertainment : GONE TOO SOON... Black Entertainment 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The World Has Gone Crazy Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : When PBS and NPR are gone, then what? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Higher Standard Required : The Days of Multiple Warnings Are Gone Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 8
S Black People : White Southerners Gone Wild.. Black People Open Forum 4
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Dead & Gone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : This Country, Gone to the Dogs, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
M Black Entertainment : LEAVIN LONG GONE AND GOODBYE Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Whatever We Had Is Gone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
cherryblossom Gone But Not Forgotten Honoring Black Ancestors 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gone With the Wind AACOOLDRE 2
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : The Penis Gone Wild True Story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
nevar Black Poetry : Get it together or else I'm gone..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
P Black Poetry : Childish Dreams (History Gone Wrong) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black People : Manchurian candidates on campus, gone wild?! Black People Open Forum 0
river OldSoul : Special Treats From Days Gone By OldSoul 1
N Black Poetry : I Love You Gone Wrong Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
KWABENA GOOD FOOD GONE BAD Black Health and Wellness 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Would Have Gone Madly Insane, If Not The Knowledge Of Self been My Comforter Chief Elder Osiris 0
naija-man Black People : PUNISHMENT ON KIDS GONE TOO FAR?? Black People Open Forum 4