Black Poetry : How you felt?

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Sep 24, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    When they was uplifting me from the previous mindset at first i felt offended but then soon realized their was no other way. No other way to get the point across as sometimes, well in these days and nights of time you can't sugarcoat anything no more. That's fore babies and we are not babies as wisdom comes in all shapes, forms and just limitless. The truth hurt the european mindset while the inner me of the tribal mindset was like yeah let me be free to be me as I as us. And sometimes that ego gets in the way of healing you know? I remember when those beautiful muthas use to like not sugarcoat anything then offer me a meal. I was like the nerve of her, but she was looking out fore my welfare of mentality. She didn't have to do nothing at all but instead she did out of the goodness of her heart you see? See i learned this giving at a young age and I've been a giver more than i suppose to put out but you gotta reach the masses by any means necessary. You gotta show love you know? You gotta be real and let people know where you stand so they don't get communication between you and them crossed up. And if they choose not to run with you then okay. It's perfectly okay cause you did your job and just keep it moving and never let the what ifs and nots stop you from achieving your potential in this limited life.

I was in the wrong mindset once upon ah time and when she hit me with that whole other level, besides the Princesses from afar i met earlier on in my military career, it shook my whole core of existence and i didn't want to hear what she was saying kinda being in denial and just you know pretty much angry and frustrated, confused and disappointed, taking a long look at the man in mirror. Yeah those Sistahs slapped the european mindset off and put the real one in. Point blank. And they stucked with me physically and even now just in the heart. Cause you really do have guides out there, seriously...you just gotta watch you movie while in motion. So i never put anyone down to uplift me cause we all in this shabang but i will bring the truth to you one way or the other cause love keep on giving and giving and never stops really. It's like connection like a network of who needs some love cause it will return back believe it or not. And peace is the ultimate fore me and i tell you being King coming soon is really looking closer than i expected but I'mma stayed focused and connected in all ways without exhaustion fore myself and the people. You only get one shot sometime but i was granted two so one is gone and i'm on the one now. I got nothing but love fore the ones who showed me love beyond their measures. Cause if it wasn't them i don't think i would be here right now telling just a bit of the whole story. One love.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    There are many beings, to include myself, have different views of the same entity or entities. We try and express the unseen without being there is that alright? Yes it is as it is like reaching fore the stars cause sometimes you feel like you can. When looking at the stars fore so long you become bigger and bigger and taller. In the mind, the will to do anything can be done and manifested.

All my life i have ran across christians, islamists, buddahists, taoists, wiccans, mormons, hebrews, athesists, and so forth. Each and every last one of them believed in what they are achieving, even though none of it matters once you return back to life--the unseen. They play out their part as a small piece of the pie, like a geometric circle. Then that circle of points connected with lines unravel as one piece sine wave fluctuating up and down and side to side as a frequency radiating outward to All--the universe. Every living thing possible feels it and gives back what they heard in response to the feeling. They give off more of love if hatred is ongoing and certain beings catch the signal to decipher this wonderful technology and translate it to all; this is just an example but real indeed. Everyone has their purpose to be fulfilled whether it is the hooker, preacher, police, government, brother, ant, butterfly, caskets, ditches, air, stones and so forth. It is a One process so how do you configure blaq to be on the same page? You cannot but back in the day you could as somehow with unseen they managed to master the process of what we call the vacuum. See we see the vacuums as man made products but the idea had to originate way long time ago when powers were used righteously. You might have negatives but those can be turned into positives.

See throughout my spiritual journey i found out that indeed, i cannot get along with one sect of blaq folks due to their religious ways. It's like being in gang like in Cali, Chicago, South America, Mexico and etc. They exist everywhere with a different perception or twist of the negative to be positive fore themselves, yet we are all still separated if you picture it, though interdependently together if you will. For example, a gang member on 64st might have lost his Mother to a stray bullet and she was Black Christian right? Since the church she was going too held the funeral there, he might be swayed to attend and repent himself based on the scriptures and situation due to his Mother's death. Emotions can influence anyone as the sway of the pendulum and mentally you shape a thought pattern to be released in the physical. Because that church was close by and the situations that happened and to take in consideration of everything interdependent from the gang+his mother's affiliation and death+locations of the gang and church=destination of one point of his whole destination. Now there might by another door or point within his clock of destiny but fore him he is blinded by everything so takes the closest sight available, whether it be retaliation or joining another religion outside of the gang's one. It's like a game of death and life of which level can you get on next or repeat it the same level until you get it. There is no one right way to go about life but we all come to grips that everything is one. We want so badly and worry to come together fore selfish reasons as whatever has happened in the past is done. You can changed the past by forewarding on into the future--the children. Everybody wants their hand on the children like representatives of their mindset...we envision children as infantrymen. Some do not know it and some do, yet and still does dna proves we have to reproduce? Nope. It proves nothing but the fact that you are here from a long line of ancestors and elders. You can choose to stop the madness with you and save a soul or two or three or how many of whatever gender. This world can survive without a human race and if the powers to be are who we speak of, then let us do our job in completing it. We can overpopulate but destiny and fate takes care of that from getting out of hand. When is your lease expected? Probably when you have clocked out without knowing or fore who do know like I "I'm coming". No bragging but I know...oh I know death is around the corner so how are you going to leave behind a message of the likes of your circle surrounding you universally? Many say leave a book or achieve as high as you can to be seen as we all have to grow-up out from a seed.

Getting along with blaq people has been a challenge fore real. That is why i stay to myself and express from self looking outwards but from within as i have seen the outwards looking into me. Duality is what they call it or introvert and extrovert simultaneously. European people are cool to an extent but they are to wild and ruthless business people. Asians are very humble but stick to their guns quietly and will teach you the art of war and peace without you knowing it. Latinos are very humble people and work even harder just like us Africans even though we switch up as a color from time to time if you didn't catch the beginning of the paragraph. And other races do too but not Asians and Latinos plus some latinos aligned themselves with the Native Americans as far as history goes. We as blaq people align ourselves with everybody but ourselves and it is quite interesting. This is fore the most part as most of the world is blaq anyway by dna. So i guess you can say we are just chilling with a different version of colors and races of ourselves to see how does it feel to be like that? The answer remains in the eye of the beholder. So I find myself more and more alone but yet free. See the loneliness is just pain leaving the bodies of existence and the freedom is the rise pulling Me as I up from everything. I can feel it everyday as every moment I feel like lighter than before. What helped me was when i was Cali just pretty much invisible and so spots of blaq folks here and there and we would communicate then scatter off. I communicated with pretty much every human being but felt alive fore once in my life. It's like being in the South after coming back from all over the world to see the same ongoing you know--civilization being built up more than the last times. It's funny to the core and i smile riding by offering rides and just straight chilling in the winds. No i do not fit in nowhere and not even with the uprise of the Kemetic tribes coming back. I just use the names of the characters we call ancestors and elders before to intensify my purpose. Not harm intended but i do keep evolving into the vibration of the name as eyes are watching every step i take like a movie. And it's your book too already written, see my birth name was perfect with numerology added up so i switched into this one as it is the same; odd isn't it? Or am eye even?

Now I'm just all about tribes and visiting them but of course I gotta learn languages or find an interpreter. More languages and knowledge is like a waste fore me sometimes cause it's like listening to all the babbling fools speak stupidity to include myself so i figured why not create a silent language? You know one where you can't speak at all but just sing notes corresponding to your written consciousness as symbols. A nu school of thought but then again another school? Jeez and dangunit! Well how about my book you know? So okay i gotta do it. And being around everybody taught me to be colorless and raceless you know? Just be straight up darkness and light comes out like an aura of a bubble spiritually. Will i settle down in any civilization? Probably a darker one as association by color keeps you hidden within the masses or i just will adopt like the gopher buddy who comes out peeking like okay is it time yet? if not then i'm going back. And like the ants too! See nature has taught me more than eye can imagine and my Moms sometimes when we speak on occasion says "their goes that Cherokee coming out talking about nature and spirits" but indeed every civilization who were more spiritually advanced understood this. Being on top of the surface you are seen like a book cover but what if you were underground just chilling on your own land and had secret passageways in your mansion to an underground home would you let people in your outside home or inside? Would you build your own or just pay off the builders in great amount to burn the plans of your construction as if nothing existed? I think about this all the time since i was a kid actually. I even drew my mansion when i was a kid in great detail and my Moms was like when she saw it was in amazement. So she kept that same drawing of my planned mansion when i got out of the military hidden in my black treasure chest of the past. I saw the drawing like dayum it was like i drew it yesterday! The tree of life is amazing...that charcoal on that piece of paper survived. That's life fore you...and after looking at those plans and mindset today, i realized that it would indeed take a very extra special person super duper out of this world female to hang with me as us fore life. I be teasing myself like everyone can do it but indeed after all those temptations has gone and keep floating by, only the one fore me can and nobody else. That's why i comes upfront with everything to force them out of my face quickly to see if she is indeed the one. You gotta do it in order to cut the games cause my penis can't do nothing fore nobody, nor my lips, nor my buns, muscles and etc...it just can't. That's just me though as others got their ways sorta like a trend or religious expression of actions as a follower. I rather be a leader of my own and fore anyone who is down to see through my eyes but not as a cult, more like shoot me down but guess who is coming up next? Yeah that type of mentality.... Probably how they felt was unexplained when it happen at point blank range. They all fall one way or the other and so will i altogether like a sleepy time story absolutely goodnight forever. How you felt is my endeavor....

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Cellular phones...every since i was introduce to signal technology i find myself more and more aware of the word signal. Why do i need a signal on me to be connected to a tower broadcasting my signal as waves? I don't really. And you know what though, nature has there own signal when they want to communicate then the air cease of loudness increasing silence and the ability to feel around you. Love nature absolutely! Most tribes i know of by reading books and looking at movies and actual face to face outer tribe folks from the physical tribe location, said they don't need technology as far as industrialization anyway. Cause the world is all going back to the tribes for guidance and produces books of how to shape civilization into their own manner in their perspective languages taught through colleges and school abroad and near through subjects and objectives. Interesting isn't it?

Talk to my last grandpa living in the flesh like a couple months ago, he and i was driving together fore the first time in my life and just vibing about the world. I never miss out on the lectures I'm suppose to receive and as a matter of fact i gotta hit the country again cause the feeling is telling me to see him. He told me basically the reason why he don't contact nobody so they can't find him. He doesn't want anybody knowing where he is so he has no cell phone. I was looking at him during those moments to see his face while driving to his house from my great uncle's house which is about a half of a mile, and we drive slow like this in the country roads when nothing is happening. So i was driving about 10miles an hour watching his expression and feeling his soul to understand why and then it hit me like a boulder to the face. When you are tracked then you are seen, just like in the military tactic. Cellular phones are great tracking devices and great scramblers preventing natural information to be receive properly to the being who is holding it. I'm on this contract but about to leave the cellphones in the midst as it sometimes prevent you from going to the destination in a timely manner creating another point of existence like a reroute just to be connected back onto the road of the original destination. If i know where you live, then by word of mouth i can find you. Simple as put. Or i can draw you out by law of attraction using several techniques and it takes skill to do this. Most of the time spiders teaches this on a daily basis or the venus flytrap often do too! So cellular phones do the same by broadcasting and satellite communication. And if you ever hear a "clicking plus echoing sound" then J Edgar Hoover has just reached out to you seriously. Beware of the switchboard! But who is going to listen to a young black male with advance information of probably more than one can handle? Not society, shoo they are barely listening to the president as we speak due to not looking at the whole point of view perceptively. But i didn't say it though cause I'm invisible just like that signal.

So once you get that business up just remember these things...people cannot live without food, water and shelter right? So by law of attraction of everything living and breathing, wouldn't it be best to just start with land first as everything else will stop by without one call made or cellular tower or information technology altogether? I would have to say yes. I'm originally from the peach fields here and trust me they speak fore themselves as eyes want what the body need--the understanding is without thought but feeling indeed. Four jewels down and eight to go so turn me and watch us grow-up loves evermore.