Black Relationships : How would you feel if you was asked to get tested?

How is someone asking you to get tested them saying that they have an STD?

You can ask someone if they are disease free and I'm sure most would say yes, even if they are lying.

I think you should do more then just ask if they have a disease...I say the proof is in the pudding, lets go to the clinic and see if you got any unwanted pudding....:spin:

And I agree the best way to protect yourself is through abstinence.

My answer was a supposition. What I would do is ask her additional questions about why she was asking me to get tested. If we engaged in sexual intercourse together I would have even more questions for her. But the initial question of the thread, unless I'm mistaken, had to do with how I felt...not what I would do.

My answer was a supposition. What I would do is ask her additional questions about why she was asking me to get tested. If we engaged in sexual intercourse together I would have even more questions for her. But the initial question of the thread, unless I'm mistaken, had to do with how I felt...not what I would do.

It was both....How would you feel...and would you DO it (would you be down to do it)?

It was both....How would you feel...and would you DO it (would you be down to do it)?

That depends on the circumstances. Have I had sexual intercourse with her yet? Is me being tested for STDs a requirement before we have sexual intercourse? Is she and I in a "relationship"? Is this someone I passed on the sidewalk that blurted out "You better get tested for STDs" and as I passed her and looked back she was blurting that out to everyone she passed on the sidewalk?

What are the circumstances?

You asked those questions now you tell me....

That depends on the circumstances. Have I had sexual intercourse with her yet? Is me being tested for STDs a requirement before we have sexual intercourse? Is she and I in a "relationship"? Is this someone I passed on the sidewalk that blurted out "You better get tested for STDs" and as I passed her and looked back she was blurting that out to everyone she passed on the sidewalk?

What are the circumstances?

You tell me.....Everyone else has given their points of views...the question is simple enough

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back