Black Relationships : How would you feel if you was asked to get tested?

@blackeyes No doubt black, I see it now:

Female: Mm, beloved, I feel ready and willing - let's consummate - physically speaking.
Male: Whoa, queen - PAUSE. Are you... infected?
Female: Naaah, I'm good.
Male: Let's find out *whips out HOME HIV TEST KIT
Female: OW! Did you just puncture my fingre for a blood sample?
-4hrs later
Male: Hey sweetie, tests are in!
Female: Zzzzz...

-_-

One,

- Ikoro

Ha!
Or Vise Versa....

So you would be offended? Why?

Well not so much offended as disappointed. Maybe offended from the perspective of the person not being true to their word of being disease free...because that is defintely one of the questions I ask before I "make it to the bedroom" with any female. If she doesn't know whether or not she is disease free we never get to the bedroom. Regardless as to whether she says she is disease free or not I use protection. But things do happen. No sexual protection is 100% unless that protection is abstenance.

Well not so much offended as disappointed. Maybe offended from the perspective of the person not being true to their word of being disease free...because that is defintely one of the questions I ask before I "make it to the bedroom" with any female. If she doesn't know whether or not she is disease free we never get to the bedroom. Regardless as to whether she says she is disease free or not I use protection. But things do happen. No sexual protection is 100% unless that protection is abstenance.

How is someone asking you to get tested them saying that they have an STD?

You can ask someone if they are disease free and I'm sure most would say yes, even if they are lying.

I think you should do more then just ask if they have a disease...I say the proof is in the pudding, lets go to the clinic and see if you got any unwanted pudding....:spin:

And I agree the best way to protect yourself is through abstinence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back