How would U like to be this swole?

I dont get it.. Destee wernt you the one for opening the site to ppl of all colors and creeds...
I dont see where you have given this task to our other non blacks... nor does it seem that you expect anything of them..
are they restricted to a certain forum?
What kind of message do you expect one to broadcast if he is treated as such...
if you want somebody to send a message to thier ppl..
shouldnt they at least have the inpression that we :love, embrace, teach and build with our people?........ not that we are looking for some sort of redemption from them.. when we can redeem ourselves..
by not acting like you all are acting towards this man? Cause right now.. you are acting like most ppl view us.. like the world owes us something... when nobody will admit to owing a thing..
the only thing we can do is present ourselves as an equal..
how can we be seen as an equal when we are always harboring hate, rage, and shouting of injustices that is occuring.. has occured?
Its one thing to be educated on the world.. and its happenings.,, educating everyone to see that it dosent repeat itself.. but its another..
to bring it up to every white.. asian.. german.. that we come into contact with.
Nobody will represent you.. better than yourself..
and right now..
would you say you are doing a just job at it?

With all the love in your heart destee.. i truly cant believe your behaving that way.
Are you forming a lynch mob for the other members of the site as well who have pale skin..
and did you all do this to Cindy when she came to the site.. attack her for plastering her white woman on the beach painting as her avaitor?
if not.. whats so different...
I think the best comment ive ever heard on blk white relations,
was from black & white.. the show where the blk ppl become white and vice versa...
it went something like this....
:I didnt think I came off as racist, but now i see that my actions wernt of direct racism.. it was from having no knowledge of black people. All or most of what I have seen has been from the media.. I guess i got the wrong message: white man to blk man

Its up to us... to convey the right message... the media says that blk ppl are hostile, rageful,aggressive...
which of those stereotypes have you all not forfilled today?

If you want to erase raciscim.. we must not forfill these stereotypes any longer...
think about it.:blowkiss:

Destee said:
Yeah ... i checked it out ... and my first thought was why is this white nerdy man posting a link to a Big Black Brother, all muscled up and down, body glistening, with a little piece of cloth covering his genitalia. Brother walking all around, flex'n and stuff ... yeah ... he surely looks good ... but i'm wondering why he looks good to you? Are you salivating over this Brother? Why did you feel the need to post this particular video? Are you trying to tell us something?

Look ... if you can't do what i asked you to do, go and end racism (white supremacy) ... then you're gonna hafta chill out. Sit down. Be still. You're doing way too much.

If you want to be our friend, start by respecting our space. You can clearly see the disruption your presence is causing, yet you choose to remain, even becoming more active. Our peace will not be disrupted for any long period of time. So please, if you want to remain, recognize where you are and respect that.

You can consider this your first warning, and due to our collateral damage policy, it's more than some ever get.

:heart:

Destee

:luvv:
Cedric Denson said:
I APOLOGIZE!

I don't get it Family; I just don't get it.

KD
CD...
tell me... since when has the world have not been facinated by the body of our black kings and queens?
Our physique.. is unique to us and only us...
there once was a time when we were looked at and laughed at..
because of our bodies...
men for big penises, broad shoulders, back.... and strong bodies.
women for thier large breasts, bigg butts, and phat :rabbits:

But now... my brotha.. the world marvels at our bodies.
were nolonger a sideshow..
we are the show!

Cedric Denson said:
I APOLOGIZE!

I told myself I will not make any form on contact with this "person" until I hear his update from fighting to end White Supremacy, but I had to inter-ject this one.

How mighty "christian" of someone to show this video. He comes on here wanting to be "friends," wears the "christian mask" to throw scriptures at us, claiming to be "serving his god," then coming with this foolishness.

I don't get it Family; I just don't get it.

KD
First a definition:

Yurugu–A being in Dogon Mythology which is responsible for disorder in the universe. This is a being conceived in denial of the natural order, which then acts to initiate and promote disharmony in the universe. In African Cosmology such a being is deficient in spiritual sensibility, is perpetually in conflict, is limited cognitively, and is threatening to the well being of humanity. [Source: "Yurugu: An African Centered Critique of European Cultural Thought & Behavior" by Marimba Ani ]

If you don't get it, you have a lot to learn about Yurugu, Cedric. Far from being "WhiteN'nerdy", this is a cold, calculating, and manipulative racist.

In the first place, he did not come here to make friends with anyone. That let's be friends and "I'm a white nerd" crap was strictly for the purpose of disarming any black person that he suspected might be hostile to whites. That's how they disarmed our ancestors back in the day, and some people here act like they haven't learned a thing from those painful lessons from the past. Those who saw through the charade and weren't disarmed by his fakery and who expressed negative views about whites based on personal experience, observation and the study of history were said to be exhibiting "black racism." This was a classic and highly predictable move on his part which put his own racism front and center.

Secondly, he came not to learn, but to teach and convert. No white male ever comes into a black setting and strikes up a conversation with a view toward self enlightenment and behavioral change. It's always about doing missionary work--for the religion of white supremacy. In the process, he clowned quite a few people who honestly though mistakenly believed that they could "reason" with him. If there's one thing you must understand about Yurugu is that he does not come around black people to be convinced of the error of his way of thinking and behaving. He comes to manipulate emotions and play the guilt card on those who refuse to feel guilty about their justified anger over white racism and to sow the seeds of self-doubt and confusion. Like I said earlier: cold & calculating. Whenever a white boy shows up in the forum with this demeanor we would do well to heed these words of wisdom from the brother who spotted this perpetrator & his bullshirt a mile away:

10-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Chucky
MEMBER Join Date: Jun 2004

I am both surprised and disappointed in some of the posters here. Historical truths clearly guides us in not accepting those outsiders (especially europeans) into our communities. Be it our homeland, civil groups or now online communities. Regardless of whether this individual is serious (which I strongly doubt) or not, the objective of being a distraction to our nation-building or personal growth objectives will be accomplished. They are the same as they ever were and will continue to be. Wake up my people and devil go home.

PoeticManifesta said:
the world marvels at our bodies.
were nolonger a sideshow.. we are the show!
the world also marvels at animals in the zoo.

PoeticManifesta said:
Its up to us... to convey the right message... the media says that blk ppl are hostile, rageful,aggressive...If you want to erase raciscim.. we must not forfill these stereotypes any longer...
it is not up to us to convey anything at all. it is not our job to erase racism.
that is the white man's job to cure his own disease.
we have one responsibility: to build black power.

jamesfrmphilly said:
the world also marvels at animals in the zoo.

it is not up to us to convey anything at all. it is not our job to erase racism.
that is the white man's job to cure his own disease.
we have one responsibility: to build black power.
Extremely well put, Big Brother JFP.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back