How would U like to be this swole?

lol.. yea.. i guess we do have quite a few...
Colonial Pancake house.. on the corner of capitol landing road and penniman road is good.... also .. Chickahominy House.. serves a nice southern breakfast as well.. thats on the corner of jamestown and route 5.. which is john tyler.

WhiteN'nerdy said:
Poetic,

I see you live in Williamsburg. I drove through there one time, and I thought it was the pancake capital of the world. You recommend any pancake house in particular? There are lots to choose from and i luv pancakes!

WhiteN'nerdy said:

Yeah ... i checked it out ... and my first thought was why is this white nerdy man posting a link to a Big Black Brother, all muscled up and down, body glistening, with a little piece of cloth covering his genitalia. Brother walking all around, flex'n and stuff ... yeah ... he surely looks good ... but i'm wondering why he looks good to you? Are you salivating over this Brother? Why did you feel the need to post this particular video? Are you trying to tell us something?

Look ... if you can't do what i asked you to do, go and end racism (white supremacy) ... then you're gonna hafta chill out. Sit down. Be still. You're doing way too much.

If you want to be our friend, start by respecting our space. You can clearly see the disruption your presence is causing, yet you choose to remain, even becoming more active. Our peace will not be disrupted for any long period of time. So please, if you want to remain, recognize where you are and respect that.

You can consider this your first warning, and due to our collateral damage policy, it's more than some ever get.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Yeah ... i checked it out ... and my first thought was why is this white nerdy man posting a link to a Big Black Brother, all muscled up and down, body glistening, with a little piece of cloth covering his genitalia. Brother walking all around, flex'n and stuff ... yeah ... he surely looks good ... but i'm wondering why he looks good to you? Are you salivating over this Brother? Why did you feel the need to post this particular video? Are you trying to tell us something?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I APOLOGIZE!

I told myself I will not make any form on contact with this "person" until I hear his update from fighting to end White Supremacy, but I had to inter-ject this one.

How mighty "christian" of someone to show this video. He comes on here wanting to be "friends," wears the "christian mask" to throw scriptures at us, claiming to be "serving his god," then coming with this foolishness.

I don't get it Family; I just don't get it.

KD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back