Chief Elder Osiris : "HOW WILL WE DISTRIBUTE and or HANDLE the FRUITS of OUR REPARATIONS VICTORY"

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Mawelulu1Luv, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Mawelulu1Luv

Mawelulu1Luv Well-Known Member MEMBER

Service to God/Allah/ Amun Ra in tha Maintenance &
    In tha Northwest Corner of “Turtle Island”
    Ratings:
    +1
    Food for Thought: :grouphug:

"HOW WILL WE DISTRIBUTE and or HANDLE the FRUITS of OUR REPARATIONS VICTORY"

The Estimated Monetary Debt of the European Slave trade in Africoid People is approximately 9 Trillion Dollars…
    (Some scientist insist it's 14 trillon dollars)

The Primary Goal/Mission of Reparations Acquisition is to Repair/Rebuild the Africoid Community… This calls for great reflection & analysis of incurred injuries & priority assessment of immediate critical needs…

The popular consensus is to set up a *Africoid National Trust* = A Central /Institution Bank for the distribution of Reparations Revenue…
    Upon the selection & structuring of the appropriate secured foundation the ‘Gains’ will be distributed over a protracted period…

First the initial awarding and Dividing of a general but limited amount/restitution check amongst the Africoid slave descendents, estimated to be approximately 40,000,000 people... { 9 trillion = $250,000 dollars per individual.... an intial restitution grant might be $50,000 dollars per African Decendant... leaving the majority of the remainder in Our *Africoid National Trust* for future protracted dispersal...

However a significant portion of Won Reparation Capital is to be kept in the designated Institution/Bank is for Nation Building/Repair …

WE will establish a selected board/committees to steward the resources to provide monies for colleges/education, health & rehabilitation ( addressing drug & thug minded paradigms…) and community restructuring/rebuilding, to produce prison/prisoner reform & career training programs, to provide business capital for qualified applicants in the building of an Afro-centric local/national/international network of Diaspora Business Ventures of jobs creation & community stabilization… Etc. etc. etc …

To Prepare for the Future Conquers All Obstacles of the Present.... :uzi:

....Please drop yo thoughtz...

2. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Ndaba III: Taking reparations to the streets—and Congress

"Moving beyond talk of reparations and taking the movement to the streets and in Congressional hallways—this is the challenge of Dr. Conrad Worrill’s dream of the ndaba, or "Great Sit Down" which convened for its third session Mar. 20 in Houston, Texas."

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_1362.shtml

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    How Will We Distribute And Handle The Fruits Of Our Reparation Victory

Hoteph My Dear Beloved:

My Dear Beloved, I suggest you go and read my posts on Reparation, then I think you will get a more precise understanding on Reparation.

I do not think now is the Time to begin speculating on the amount owed to our Enslaved Ancestors.

Also, Reparation is not for Community building but is for Nation Building. Again I say, the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors did not to earn Reparation and Reparation is about ChattelSlavery abuse, death and suffering.

May have constructed their take on Reparation and many for selfish reasons, such is not the meaning and purpose of this Divine and Sacred issue, Reparation.

Much Love