Black Spirituality Religion : How We All Became Spiritually Altered

Key words above: "Goddess-based societies".

Key words above: "Goddess-based societies".
From the link:
Section of the Dendera Zodiac showing the "tablet of destiny" (Pegasus square) between the two Fishes. The circle attached to the lower (western) Fish shows the goddess Isis holding a pig by the tail (partially effaced). Pigs were sacred to Demeter and other maternal goddesses of the Old World, the Near East, and Africa. Images of pig and cow, the animal sacred to the bovine goddess Hathor at Dendera, suggest a working knowledge of eugenics and selective breeding, including human interbreeding to produce the Pharaonic families. A great deal of modern experimentation in vitro fertilization and artificial insemination has been done with the bovine species. Dolly the cloned sheep was a rather misleading instance, in that respect. In the ancient past, the genetic lines of the Pharaohs were selectively bred by the Osirian priesthhood that continues to this day in the Masonic order. The genetically engineered Pharoahs had to show respect to the priestesses of Dendera in an elaborate ceremony of enthronement depicted on the walls of the temple.

image.jpg

This right angle reveals the infrastructure of the entire graphic display of the DZ, which could not have been unintentional. Considered as the illustrated face of a cosmic clock, the circle of thirteen Zodiacal constellations has to have a zero hour defined from outside the Zodiac. Otherwise, there is no way to know where the sequence of Ages begins and ends. The external or extra-Zodiacal point that defines the Zodiacal sequence is the galactic center, located by a sightline toward the tip of the Archer's arrow. When the winter solstice reaches this point in 2216 CE, the current precessional cycle of 25,920 years ends, and a new one begins. The Mayan, Aztec, Egyptian and Hindu calendars can be correlated to this date, using the DZ at the master template, the revelation of the Zodiacal Ages.

I'm not into Dr York or Nuwabbianism so I'm not convinced our ancestors came from the planet Risq or Niburu, but think some of us may vibrate on frequencies from closer trinary star systems in the habitable zone. I will come back to this later.

I lean towards Niburu due to me belief in the Anunnaki (my sig) And Enki (my name) who was the creator of mankind. The is more physical evidence of there existence than there is of the biblical god.

In this image you have a drawing of the solar system correctly represent as it is today.
upload_2014-11-23_18-44-26.jpeg

ALso you have to look at Easter Island for example, man did not possess the knowledge, and tools to create those figures. Forget what the TV says, use logic and take in to consideration physics, and the lifestyle of the people that lived there.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back