Black Spirituality Religion : How We All Became Spiritually Altered

Omowale.....

Your post and link to a 13-month calendar year seems consistent with the Mayan calendar, consistent harmonically with the moon transiting Earth one full orbit every 28 days, and will have transited the Earth 13 times when the Earth has transited the sun in a full Earth year, or 13 months of 28 days each for a 364-day 1-year solar transit.

Yeah, I'm a white guy wanting to learn and understand. And other than the English, or Euro, names for the months, where do we learn of the 13-sign zodiac, if there is one. Would that be like the Verdic Zodiac?

I've read mankind would be in greater harmony with the universe in adopting a 13-month calendar.

How do we as whites find a harmonious relationship with all people, with all of mankind? I read of popularized stuff like "The Secret" which seems based on "the law of attraction," like some sense of Karma at work. I do believe there are rhythms and energy to it, as I believe in astronomical and astrological influences which, of course, the "church" condemns, perhaps put there by Biblical writers who don't want us to know truth, whatever it is....or cosmic cycles of birth and re-birth (reincarnation?) as in the Mayan 26,000-year cycles (25,700 said to be more accurate).

Thanks.....
I don't know the answer to your question about whites finding a harmonious relationship with all people, but here is a site that may be of use for you. Peace! http://www.astrology13.com

I don't know the answer to your question about whites finding a harmonious relationship with all people, but here is a site that may be of use for you. Peace! http://www.astrology13.com

Even in 13sign astrology the names are based on Greek/roman characters. As one born in the sign Ophiuchus I use it as the point of origin in my current life cycle.

"It also encodes secrets of an ancient cult of sacred biology. The myth of Hathor and her son Horus links our collective story to Goddess-based societies that thrived before the rise of civilization around 4000 BCE. Dendera was the center of the Hathor cult that preceded the internicene patiarchal regimes of Setian and Osirian priesthoods in the Nile Valley (the former not to be confused with the Gnostic term, Sethian, designating the Children of Seth). Those priesthoods managed the longest surviving theocracy in the world, but they did so, to some extent, using eugenic and biochemical expertise of the Denderic priestesses dedicated to Hathor-Horus, a mother-son couple without a father or male progenitor."
http://www.metahistory.org/SkyLore/dendera/denderasynopsis.php

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back