Black Spirituality Religion : How We All Became Spiritually Altered

In regards to the names of the months and the zodiac, here is an example of what I'm talking about.

As I made my own calculations going back as far as I could go I found that I am not a Sagittarius. But I then stated I was born under sign of Ophiuchus.

However, those who have read some of the genealogical reports I have shared here know I trace everything back to Atum.

http://www.corax.com/tarot/index.html?zodiac-signs

Or. A-Tem, not Adam.

Peace in Solidarity!

Spiritually altered?..., I don't know'bout that.

However, good stuff there on the origin of the names
of the days and months bro. Keita.

It does speak to how culturally influencing europe has
been for the past 500 or so years.

I must admit that I agree with the point about being spiritually altered. For years I thought I was born on Thor's day, but studying the Akan system proved I was born the day before. Funny thing is I learned the truth years after I began reading a book on the cultural heritage of the Akan which was passed to me when my Dad passed and the book mysteriously disappeared when I was moving from Texas four years ago. It just vanished from my hotel room. But luckily I took good notes.

I know have names in Yoruba, Akan, Nilotic, and AmaZizi, in addition to my birth name in English and Hebrew. I also have a secret name that Dad passed to me that no one knows but myself.

Someone mentioned Shinto? That's my next step. Currently reading the Secret Writings of the Japanese. A lot of manga and anime series are based on Khemitic and Shinto characters. For example, "Three Hairs Moor".

Much of the Samurai and Shogun iconography is similar to the depictions of Ogun. Early China, where Shintoism originated, there was the Kingdom of Shu.

There is also Apadamek, with the only alteration in spelling of one letter from the Ethiopian Apademek.

I can go on but I won't. Saving it for my next set of books which is a science factology series.

There is nothing mundane nor superstitious about this truth.

Before we even began to speak the kings english well we were first stripped of our African surname.
Before we even began to speak the kings english well we were first stripped of our Native tongue.
Before we even began to speak the kings english well we were stripped of our Native spirituality.

T-W2-14756-months-of-the-year-on-Viking-gods.jpg

You dayum skippy we've been bamboozled, hood-winked and led asunder. Yet the abyss of rabbit hole is so wide and so deep that there is no way in hayel we will ever recover any of our former attributes, virtues or characteristics to their former level in our consciousness unless we go back to the beginning...(eg. Ancient Sais/Kwi/KmT/Egypt) where everything was documented so well and organized so precisely to the smallest vibration of our very being.

daysofweek.jpg

Yeah, Baby you right on point with your insight and understanding

This is some serious ish right here. I was sitting back thinking and basically having a talk with the ancestors concerning what's happening to day. Now as I was doing this, it dawned upon me or was transferred to me that, all of us on every level have been spiritually co-opted. We can claim to be Christian, Muslim, Jew or anything....we have all been co-opted.

Check this out: We don't call on the names of our ancestors of old. We don't call out the divine attributes of our Creator in the Kemetic language. But guess what it is that we do. We call out the names of the white man's Gods all the time.

• Sunday: Sun's Day. The Sun gave people light and warmth every day. They decided to name the first (or last) day of the week after the Sun.
  • Monday: Moon's Day. The Moon was thought to be very important in the lives of people and their crops.
  • Tuesday: Tiw's Day. Tiw, or Tyr, was a Norse god known for his sense of justice.
  • Wednesday: Woden's Day. Woden, or Odin, was a Norse god who was one of the most powerful of them all.
  • Thursday: Thor's Day. Thor was a Norse god who wielded a giant hammer.
  • Friday: Frigg's Day. Frigg was a Norse god equal in power to Odin.
Saturday: Seater's Day or Saturn's Day. Saturn was a Roman god.

• January: Janus, Roman god of doors, beginnings, sunset and sunrise, had one face looking forward and one backward,
  • February: On February 15 the Romans celebrated the festival of forgiveness for sins; (februare, Latin to purify),
  • March: Mars, the Roman god of war,
  • April: Roman month Aprilis, perhaps derived from aperire, (Latin to open, as in opening buds and blossoms) or perhaps from Aphrodite, original Greek name of Venus,
  • May: Maia, Roman goddess, mother of Mercury by Jupiter and daughter of Atlas,
  • June: Juno, chief Roman goddess.
This means that every time we say what the day is or call out those months, we are in fact calling out to the Gods of the white man and woman! So whatever your religion may be, I want you to know that you have always been calling out to other gods, even when you didn't know it !!

Omowale.....

Your post and link to a 13-month calendar year seems consistent with the Mayan calendar, consistent harmonically with the moon transiting Earth one full orbit every 28 days, and will have transited the Earth 13 times when the Earth has transited the sun in a full Earth year, or 13 months of 28 days each for a 364-day 1-year solar transit.

Yeah, I'm a white guy wanting to learn and understand. And other than the English, or Euro, names for the months, where do we learn of the 13-sign zodiac, if there is one. Would that be like the Verdic Zodiac?

I've read mankind would be in greater harmony with the universe in adopting a 13-month calendar.

How do we as whites find a harmonious relationship with all people, with all of mankind? I read of popularized stuff like "The Secret" which seems based on "the law of attraction," like some sense of Karma at work. I do believe there are rhythms and energy to it, as I believe in astronomical and astrological influences which, of course, the "church" condemns, perhaps put there by Biblical writers who don't want us to know truth, whatever it is....or cosmic cycles of birth and re-birth (reincarnation?) as in the Mayan 26,000-year cycles (25,700 said to be more accurate).

Thanks.....

Omowale.....

Your post and link to a 13-month calendar year seems consistent with the Mayan calendar, consistent harmonically with the moon transiting Earth one full orbit every 28 days, and will have transited the Earth 13 times when the Earth has transited the sun in a full Earth year, or 13 months of 28 days each for a 364-day 1-year solar transit.

Yeah, I'm a white guy wanting to learn and understand. And other than the English, or Euro, names for the months, where do we learn of the 13-sign zodiac, if there is one. Would that be like the Verdic Zodiac?

I've read mankind would be in greater harmony with the universe in adopting a 13-month calendar.

How do we as whites find a harmonious relationship with all people, with all of mankind? I read of popularized stuff like "The Secret" which seems based on "the law of attraction," like some sense of Karma at work. I do believe there are rhythms and energy to it, as I believe in astronomical and astrological influences which, of course, the "church" condemns, perhaps put there by Biblical writers who don't want us to know truth, whatever it is....or cosmic cycles of birth and re-birth (reincarnation?) as in the Mayan 26,000-year cycles (25,700 said to be more accurate).

Thanks.....

The system of time we have now is irregular, artificial and mechanized, so our minds have become the same way. And as is our mind, so our world becomes, as is our world today, irregular, artificial and mechanized. But in following the calendar that is harmonic and in tune with natural cycles, so also will our mind become. If we do this, logic says that we should eventually return to a way of life more spiritual and in harmony with nature.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back