Black Spirituality Religion : How We All Became Spiritually Altered

so, me saying to my father, "meet me at the hardware store on Tuesday".. is me calling out to Roman Gods? And that's altering my Spirit?...

That's incredibly superstitious Mr. Kenyatta.

How much different is it than say, bumping your knee and then saying, "oh Jesus!"? If we accept and understand that "words" have power or "invoke" energies that we do not see, then it has merit. If we say that words don't have power then it means nothing at all. Simply put, reality is not just this physical plane that we think that we exist on...and, if there is no reality to it, then people may as well call on Satan or Lucifer to help them instead of Allah or Jesus. If it is equally true that everything has its own vibration to it and you're walking down the street and I call out; "hey Bob, wait for me!"....you're not going to stop, turn around or pay me any mind because that is not the vibration or name that you go by. That's simply on the physical plane of existence...so when we start speaking about spiritual realities, the question then becomes; why would someone call out the names of foreign gods if their claim is to another god or deity?

Here is the hardest thing for me to teach people: People are under the incorrect assumption that we're just human beings seeking out a spiritual reality or union...the truth is that, "We are spiritual beings experiencing and living out a human existence. When understood on that level, there's simply things that a person should not want their spirit to experience or go through. The Law of Correspondence says that: We all send energy out from ourselves and that the energy that we send out draws back to us the people, circumstances and energy that corresponds with what we sent out, knowingly or unknowingly.

peace

I don't think it's 'spiritually altering', as much as it is putting our energy out there for them (white's) to absorb. This is why they like to see us sing and dance. There is a high vibration that we send out when we hear that beat (drum) in music that get's us going and sends to a higher plane. Our enrgy is what they use/steal everytime there is a crisis, manufactured or not. This is also why they say 'we are all one' or 'can't we all just get along' or 'don't let color divide us'. But, when do they say these things? Whenever THEY are in some type of trouble.

Take 9/11 for example. Every station you turned to on tv had a black choir singing 'god bless america'. here @ yankee stadium the white peolple still do it during the 7th inning stretch of every home game 11 years later. It's on a much lower frequency, but still they are sending out a vibration that those in the know can feed off of.

Ever notice that during a big game, like the nba finals or baseball's world series surorunding 9/11 that whenever a black person sung the anthem, they were more than likely wearing RED, WHITE and BLUE? The white people who sang it weren't!

It is said in certain circles that for white's to build the atomic bomb, that they used the black man and woman's physiology. how's that for power!

So yes, words have power, but only when the one using the word knows of that power and is purposely using that word, can the word carry it's full potential.

peace

This is some serious ish right here. I was sitting back thinking and basically having a talk with the ancestors concerning what's happening to day. Now as I was doing this, it dawned upon me or was transferred to me that, all of us on every level have been spiritually co-opted. We can claim to be Christian, Muslim, Jew or anything....we have all been co-opted.

Check this out: We don't call on the names of our ancestors of old. We don't call out the divine attributes of our Creator in the Kemetic language. But guess what it is that we do. We call out the names of the white man's Gods all the time.

• Sunday: Sun's Day. The Sun gave people light and warmth every day. They decided to name the first (or last) day of the week after the Sun.
  • Monday: Moon's Day. The Moon was thought to be very important in the lives of people and their crops.
  • Tuesday: Tiw's Day. Tiw, or Tyr, was a Norse god known for his sense of justice.
  • Wednesday: Woden's Day. Woden, or Odin, was a Norse god who was one of the most powerful of them all.
  • Thursday: Thor's Day. Thor was a Norse god who wielded a giant hammer.
  • Friday: Frigg's Day. Frigg was a Norse god equal in power to Odin.
Saturday: Seater's Day or Saturn's Day. Saturn was a Roman god.

• January: Janus, Roman god of doors, beginnings, sunset and sunrise, had one face looking forward and one backward,
  • February: On February 15 the Romans celebrated the festival of forgiveness for sins; (februare, Latin to purify),
  • March: Mars, the Roman god of war,
  • April: Roman month Aprilis, perhaps derived from aperire, (Latin to open, as in opening buds and blossoms) or perhaps from Aphrodite, original Greek name of Venus,
  • May: Maia, Roman goddess, mother of Mercury by Jupiter and daughter of Atlas,
  • June: Juno, chief Roman goddess.
This means that every time we say what the day is or call out those months, we are in fact calling out to the Gods of the white man and woman! So whatever your religion may be, I want you to know that you have always been calling out to other gods, even when you didn't know it !!

Precisely. Language is the key. If i went to a Japanese shinto shrine and prayed to their Divinities in English, they would have no clue as to what i was sayng.

We have to start communicating with our Gods and Ancestors who spoke Afrikan languages in their respective tongues.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back