Black Authors : How To Work with White People And Win!

With all due respect and candor, and in lieu of the title of the thread

as the economy takes a nose dive, white corprorate business is well aware that, there is no longer any affirmative action
therfore it behooves us in lieu of past experience,
to assume that the inner sense of white priveledge would come out of pandoras box and they would now expect some form of subservient behavior for blacks to maintain jobs in the professions,
and the capacity to sue for racial abuse and harrassment is being eroded

Also the same may or may not hold true in light of the rampant union busting which effects the blue collar worker and his protection from racist abuse and exploitation.
The power to write up an employer to EEO is getting removed as well as the capacity to bid away from a work area , that may have an abusive supervisor or manager

The case of making interacial marriage illegal, in Misssissippi,
the case of removing black studies from the school curriclum in Arizona,

may have more to do with a return to states rights and a desire for a very real return to Jim Crow and real seperate but un-equal again.

Understanding the mindset of any employer is important before acceptng any position of employment.

And no group of people should lack collective power where any indivdual in that group is reduced to a state of,

"I will do any thing and put up with any thing just to get that job and keep it"

The Aztecas in Manhattan made white employers well aware of that fact, when they staged that wild cat strike a few years back,
and corproations lost , tens of millions in those few hours in the restaurant businesses and the garment district

Brother Ankhur ... while you're starting threads talking about folk ATTACKING Islam ... here you are, attacking this new Member's book, work, and post here.

You really can't see yourself ... even though i've continually warned you about this.

Do you know you can write a book about all that stuff you're posting about, instead of ATTACKING this Member, for writing a book about what they want to write a book about?!

I almost suspended you last night, when I saw that Islam Attack thread ... because you refuse to focus on your own behavior.

Leave this Member alone ... you're really getting on my nerves ... as i try with all my might to be patient with your less than stellar behavior.

Alley ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

I wish you much success with your effort, and am honored that Sister River has already purchased your work ... showed great support by actually putting her money where her mouth is ... and has even offered to add your book to her Amazon Store.

Right in this thread, examples of both extremes are represented ... hurt and help ... and while i wish it would only be help ... each Member manifests what they want.

I am honored ... that you shared your work here ... and that Sister River responded so kindly.

With her example, we have evidence of hope.

I'm gonna move this thread to the Books / Author's Forum.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back