Black Authors : How to Support And Defend the United States Constitution

Edward Williams

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2006
Right here!
Occupation
Produce Justice
book-cover_small.jpg

I have recently completed my book on how to use the weight of the system of racism (white supremacy) against itself. Instead of selling this book I have decided to give it away for free. I decided that there may be non-white people who need this information now but I may seek publishing for the book in the future in order to give the book more exposure. Get your copy while you can for free!

There are 4 chapters in the book;

(1) THE LOGIC
(2) Counter-Racism Science
(3) Using Words Correctly
(4) Practical Applications

Each chapter compliments all of the other chapters. Please do not use parts of this book without a full understanding of all of this book.

(1) THE LOGIC Chapter goes through an understanding of what logic is and how it works. It also includes sub-chapters on Code (what it is and how it works), Counter-Racism Code (what it is and how it works), and Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu (what it is and how it works).

(2) Counter-Racism Science Chapter discusses what Counter-Racism Science is and how it works and places emphasis on 4 key points; doing your own work, standing by your own work, thinking through the process of doing something before you do it, and how best to test what you believe to be true to see if it is true.

(3) Using Words Correctly Chapter discusses how to use words so that they work for you and places its emphasis on 4 key points; how words work in the minds of people, how to redefine words in order to reveal truth (allow you to see what you are looking at), how words are given definitions that are in dictionaries, and how to define and use words in such a manner that you are able to keep from being harmed and that you are able to get the constructive help that you need when you need it.

(4) Practical Applications Chapter has 4 basic examples which show in detailed form my experiences of using Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu. The 4th example, Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu - Four is an example using Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu without ever mentioning the United States Constitution.

All parts of this book complement all other parts. There is no way to use parts of this book correctly without understanding and using all other parts.

The title of the book and the link to download it is as follows;

How To Support And Defend the United States Constitution: for victims of racism (white supremacy)

A forum has been established if you have any questions about the book. or you can post questions here and I will respond as soon as I can. You can find the forum at the link below;

How to Support and Defend the United States Constitution;

Thank you for the use of your time and energy toward producing a system of justice.

You will need the Adobe PDF Reader to view the book.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

How to Support And Defend the United States Constitution

book-cover_small.jpg

I have recently completed my book on how to use the weight of the system of racism (white supremacy) against itself. Instead of selling this book I have decided to give it away for free. I decided that there may be non-white people who need this information now but I may seek publishing for the book in the future in order to give the book more exposure. Get your copy while you can for free!

There are 4 chapters in the book;

(1) THE LOGIC
(2) Counter-Racism Science
(3) Using Words Correctly
(4) Practical Applications

Each chapter compliments all of the other chapters. Please do not use parts of this book without a full understanding of all of this book.

(1) THE LOGIC Chapter goes through an understanding of what logic is and how it works. It also includes sub-chapters on Code (what it is and how it works), Counter-Racism Code (what it is and how it works), and Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu (what it is and how it works).

(2) Counter-Racism Science Chapter discusses what Counter-Racism Science is and how it works and places emphasis on 4 key points; doing your own work, standing by your own work, thinking through the process of doing something before you do it, and how best to test what you believe to be true to see if it is true.

(3) Using Words Correctly Chapter discusses how to use words so that they work for you and places its emphasis on 4 key points; how words work in the minds of people, how to redefine words in order to reveal truth (allow you to see what you are looking at), how words are given definitions that are in dictionaries, and how to define and use words in such a manner that you are able to keep from being harmed and that you are able to get the constructive help that you need when you need it.

(4) Practical Applications Chapter has 4 basic examples which show in detailed form my experiences of using Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu. The 4th example, Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu - Four is an example using Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu without ever mentioning the United States Constitution.

All parts of this book complement all other parts. There is no way to use parts of this book correctly without understanding and using all other parts.

The title of the book and the link to download it is as follows;

How To Support And Defend the United States Constitution: for victims of racism (white supremacy)

A forum has been established if you have any questions about the book. or you can post questions here and I will respond as soon as I can. You can find the forum at the link below;

How to Support and Defend the United States Constitution;

Thank you for the use of your time and energy toward producing a system of justice.

You will need the Adobe PDF Reader to view the book.

Welcome back bro. Williams, good seeing you and your work...There's no doubt you've been busy during this interim. My question concerns titling the work:

What was the reasoning, if any, behind having a title which appears to be pro Constitution on its surface, when the common belief is that the Constitution was designed without non-white people in mind?

Welcome back bro. Williams, good seeing you and your work...There's no doubt you've been busy during this interim. My question concerns titling the work:

What was the reasoning, if any, behind having a title which appears to be pro Constitution on its surface, when the common belief is that the Constitution was designed without non-white people in mind?

Hetep Clyde...long time Brother.

The reason for the use of the document that is called United States Constitution is because the document is held in high regard by the smartest most powerful white people. It is even referred to as "the law of the land".

The way the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is setup and maintained is extremely deceptive for the people who are not white...so much so that the goal objective by the smartest most powerful white people is to harm people who they classify as not white and to keep harming them for generations by keeping them confused through the use of words. When the use of words do not work to deceive non-white people the smartest most powerful white poeple will use direct violence against them.

So the objective is to use words in such a manner that black people will be able to turn the deception on itself. And do so such that two things will happen;

(1) Non-white people will minimize being harmed;
(2) Non-white people will maximize getting the constructive help that they need when they need it.

Many times black people will get "hung up" on the tools that we have in this prison of injustice and we spend hundreds of years talking about how those tools are not meant for us to use. And we will shy away from those tools. When those very same tools can help us to tear down this prison SYSTEM of injustice and put in its place a SYSTEM of justice.

Words are tools. The United States Constitution is only words. The book that I wrote focuses on how to use words to get a job done and provides practical examples of how the method of Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu works. So it's not only the title of the book there are explanations and examples of how to use the United States Constitution to keep from being harmed and to get the constructive help that you need when you need it.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

How to Support And Defend the United States Constitution...Good Title

Hetep Clyde...long time Brother.

The reason for the use of the document that is called United States Constitution is because the document is held in high regard by the smartest most powerful white people. It is even referred to as "the law of the land".

The way the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is setup and maintained is extremely deceptive for the people who are not white...so much so that the goal objective by the smartest most powerful white people is to harm people who they classify as not white and to keep harming them for generations by keeping them confused through the use of words. When the use of words do not work to deceive non-white people the smartest most powerful white poeple will use direct violence against them.

So the objective is to use words in such a manner that black people will be able to turn the deception on itself. And do so such that two things will happen;

(1) Non-white people will minimize being harmed;
(2) Non-white people will maximize getting the constructive help that they need when they need it.

Many times black people will get "hung up" on the tools that we have in this prison of injustice and we spend hundreds of years talking about how those tools are not meant for us to use. And we will shy away from those tools. When those very same tools can help us to tear down this prison SYSTEM of injustice and put in its place a SYSTEM of justice.

Words are tools. The United States Constitution is only words. The book that I wrote focuses on how to use words to get a job done and provides practical examples of how the method of Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu works. So it's not only the title of the book there are explanations and examples of how to use the United States Constitution to keep from being harmed and to get the constructive help that you need when you need it.

.......Excellent answer to my query bro. Williams, thank you very much...Hotep. Yes it has been a short time since we've had the luxury of communicating. And Brother, I can tell by your words, you've been working very hard and the manifestation of this work bares out that fact.

Here's a link to the Forum our group eventually built. In similar fashion, we've completed our manuscript and are getting ready for publication. If you find time and have any questions, any and all can answered from within the archives of the Forum in the link provided below:

GroupThink Project-Group
http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=290

Unfortunately, we've decided to price our book, affordable however; starting off at a point from which ultimately you may come to...Peace In my friend.

.......Excellent answer to my query bro. Williams, thank you very much...Hotep. Yes it has been a short time since we've had the luxury of communicating. And Brother, I can tell by your words, you've been working very hard and the manifestation of this work bares out that fact.

Here's a link to the Forum our group eventually built. In similar fashion, we've completed our manuscript and are getting ready for publication. If you find time and have any questions, any and all can answered from within the archives of the Forum in the link provided below:

GroupThink Project-Group
http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=290

Unfortunately, we've decided to price our book, affordable however; starting off at a point from which ultimately you may come to...Peace In my friend.

Thank you Sir. I will look into it as soon as I get the chance. Thank you very much.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back