Destee Network : How To Spiritually Attract Your Perfect Mate

lclay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 29, 2010
I am really glad I found this forum because I hope by telling my story, I can help some of my black brothers and sisters find their right mates.

First let me say that it really pains me that `we' have such a hard time getting and staying together. There seems to be a lot of `hate' in our community between black men and black women and I hope we can begin to work on correcting this collectively. But in the meantime, this is for individuals who are looking for that special person but just have not been able to find him/her.

Not long ago I was an over forty professional woman who’d never been married and had pretty much given up on the idea of it. My dating pool was getting thinner and thinner and I was really just fed up with what I was finding `out there'. Then, I stumbled upon some information that helped me turn it all around.

The first thing I found out was that I (and most everyone else) had been `programmed' to do this whole dating thing all wrong. I was dating all the wrong guys because I didn’t know what to do to `attract’ the right one into my life. Did you know there are scientifically-proven methods for attracting your right mate?
And, I don’t mean just the principles that were laid out in `The Secret’ even though that’s a good starting point. I mean methods that go beyond `The Secret’. As a matter of fact, you could say, this information is where `The Secret’ left off and if you learn and apply it, you can, literally, attract anything you want including your perfect mate!

I found out how to, literally, `reprogram’ my subconscious to begin attracting the kind of person I really wanted. You see, your subconscious is the driving force behind everything that happens in your life and if it is programmed to only bring you a certain thing, then that's all you'll ever get. That's why we repeat the same bad relationships over and over again. You have to `reprogram' or `re-wire' yourself before you can really `attract' the person that was meant for you.

I thought it was all mumbo-jumbo at first until I decided to give it a try. Within three months, not only did I find the man who would later become my husband, but I also found a great new job, moved to a new city and got a new car!

I just celebrated my fifth anniversary so I know this stuff works! If you'd like to know more about it, check out the e-book called, "How To Spiritually Attract Your Perfect Mate" on LULU.com. I hope you all find true love and happiness.

Happy Attracting!
lclay

Using Spiritual Laws To Attract Your Divine Right Mate

Today, it seems more and more of us have taken God and spirituality out of our relationships altogether. People are building relationships on a lot of superficial and external things out here. But what I've found is that without your relationship being built on a more stable, substance-filled foundation with spirituality being a core value for both mates, the survival rate of it lasting is very low which is why the divorce rate is between 40%-50%.

To make matters worse, it seems to be getting harder and harder to find suitable mates that have our same core values. Not long ago I was a mid-career (meaning over 35) professional woman who’d never been married and had pretty much given up on the idea of it. My dating pool was getting thinner and thinner and I was really just fed up with what I was finding `out there'. Then, I stumbled upon some information that, literally, turned it all around.

The first thing I found out was that I (and most everyone else) had been `programmed' to do this whole dating thing all wrong. I was dating all the wrong guys because I was attracting them based on the external instead of understanding how to attract them from the internal.

I was turned onto a book that showed me how to `reprogram’ my internal self based on sound spiritual laws to begin attracting the kind of person I really wanted. You see, your subconscious is the driving force behind everything that happens in your life and if it is programmed to only bring you a certain thing, then that's all you'll ever get. That’s why we repeat bad relationships over and over again. You have to `reprogram' or `re-wire' yourself before you can really `attract' the person that was meant for you.

I thought it was all mumbo-jumbo at first until I decided to give it a try. Within three months, not only did I find the man who would later become my husband, but I also found a great new job, moved to a new city and got a new car!

I just celebrated my fifth anniversary so I know this stuff works! If you'd like to know more about how to make it work for you, you can go to lulu.com and search for the e-book, "How To Spiritually Attract Your Perfect Mate".

I hope you all find true love and happiness.

Happy Attracting!

:fyi:

lclay ... Welcome and Thanks for joining us! ... :wave:

I do wish you well with your book, but you can't use us to aggressively promote it, without Becoming a Premium Member or buying advertising.

Everyone is allowed one thread, promoting their site, endeavor, etc., without doing any of the above ... but more than that is a violation ... rule # 5 ... spamming.

That is why I've combined these two threads you created, and am bringing this policy to your attention, for you must abide by it.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back