Black Spirituality Religion : HOW TO SILENCE A GOD

Now I have to share some instructions, without knowing where it will lead, and whom it will lead. I've realized- and it took me awhile to realize this because I'm slow...that our higher selves, our spirits and even the Ancestors- do not speak to us in term of right and wrong, they speak to provoke us to make a choice or to understand why we have chosen something. Subconsciously I've always felt as if- the Creator, my creative process- the God within- is in fact a very clever comedian that created this reality only to get a good laugh.

This is the best way the Human consciousness knows how to describe how the entire game is set up to provoke our thoughts. As we are not servants "Under" the Creator, we are serving alongside the Creator. We are not just here in this world, learning- we are Ancestors ourselves that have returned to teach as well as experience. This is more reason for the higher self to laugh, because obviously we become so entranced inside the script, we forget our lines. But this is where the listening comes in.

There is no question, no matter how profound- that we cannot hear the answer too within a period of 7 days. The answers come when we learn how to meditate on them for periods of time. Not prayer, but meditation. Because prayer would be incomplete without meditation. That would be the same as calling someone on the phone, running our mouths for 5 minutes without listening to what they had to say and hanging up the phone.

Answers are of an incredible importance to the physical and spiritual life of any being, which is why it is said that "communication" is to foundation for any good relationship. Now, without a moment's peace- there is no way to listen. Without the silencing of the mind we cannot wake up God. It's that learning itself, that is the path to total competence, in child and Adult. Those who fear the darkness have never learned how to live with their eyes closed.

For every query we make towards the Cosmos and Ancestors, millions of voices shout back in return. We will only hear those that bare the correct frequencies. African spirituality taught us that spirits used different ways to talk and we used different ways to respond. Listening is about our ability to "sense" when a response was require of us. Everything is either a call/command or a response/reaction.

The lives we live, is a direct result of how we have reacted to the commands given to us. The greatest listeners are usually the greatest students as well as teachers. We are not listening for the right answers, we are listening for our answers. It was once commonplace, that Men and Women would gather often, huddled close- speaking of what their spirits or dreams had told them, each one confirming the message of the other. They moved in unison with the spirit world, not as it's servant, but as guardians of it's physical body- understanding first that the physical world was a temporary assignment and communication with "home" was effective means of planning a safe return.
The spirits kept us, not as their slaves- but as their responsibilities.

We were taught how to listen to them, without compromising our own placement with the current of creation as Gods and Goddesses in our own right. They never arrived just to come, they came because we called them. And yet we continue to call, but under different names- God, Allah- Jesus, Jehovah, Yahweh. And they still respond, but they answer not to the name, but the "frequency" that even we are trained to understand and sense. Just as a Mother answer's the child, when Ma is not the name she signs on her checks.

And the call is just as interesting as the response. Many of us still wonder why not all of our calls are answered. Do we truly listening for a response? And how do we listen? Often times our entire reality can become the interface by which our Ancestors can use to speak. And without learning to pay attention we cannot hear them, nor ourselves. From there they are forced to deal with the Human ego, and try to send the message directly into the brain, a message that is translated into whatever belief system we are programmed to understand. But if the query had nothing to do with Jesus? Why would Jesus appear? If the query had nothing to do with Allah, why would Allah speak? And if the query had nothing to do with Yahweh, why would Yahweh reveal itself? If the query has more to do with the self, than the Avatar- the brain or even the spiritual mind- has no codes to translate those messages, therefore- we get no answer. Often times, even with many diviner methods, the type of answers we receive, or if we receive them at all- depends on our own ability to receive and understand the answer. And there are eons of knowledge that Africans render into reality even unconsciously that do not fall into the databases of the religions we practice in the Western world. Thus, it would seem as if the spirits themselves are silent. Yet it is we, that have been silenced.

The major fault of course, is that we do too much speaking in words, instead of actions. It is our actions by far, that query the Universe around us, more so than all the words in our life time combined. And this why we speak so much about the "word" of God and our bibles, and our written knowledge, when nothing that is written holds any power unless is it spoken, understood and put into action.

Now I have to share some instructions, without knowing where it will lead, and whom it will lead. I've realized- and it took me awhile to realize this because I'm slow...that our higher selves, our spirits and even the Ancestors- do not speak to us in term of right and wrong, they speak to provoke us to make a choice or to understand why we have chosen something. Subconsciously I've always felt as if- the Creator, my creative process- the God within- is in fact a very clever comedian that created this reality only to get a good laugh.

This is the best way the Human consciousness knows how to describe how the entire game is set up to provoke our thoughts. As we are not servants "Under" the Creator, we are serving alongside the Creator. We are not just here in this world, learning- we are Ancestors ourselves that have returned to teach as well as experience. This is more reason for the higher self to laugh, because obviously we become so entranced inside the script, we forget our lines. But this is where the listening comes in.

There is no question, no matter how profound- that we cannot hear the answer too within a period of 7 days. The answers come when we learn how to meditate on them for periods of time. Not prayer, but meditation. Because prayer would be incomplete without meditation. That would be the same as calling someone on the phone, running our mouths for 5 minutes without listening to what they had to say and hanging up the phone.

Answers are of an incredible importance to the physical and spiritual life of any being, which is why it is said that "communication" is to foundation for any good relationship. Now, without a moment's peace- there is no way to listen. Without the silencing of the mind we cannot wake up God. It's that learning itself, that is the path to total competence, in child and Adult. Those who fear the darkness have never learned how to live with their eyes closed.

For every query we make towards the Cosmos and Ancestors, millions of voices shout back in return. We will only hear those that bare the correct frequencies. African spirituality taught us that spirits used different ways to talk and we used different ways to respond. Listening is about our ability to "sense" when a response was require of us. Everything is either a call/command or a response/reaction.

The lives we live, is a direct result of how we have reacted to the commands given to us. The greatest listeners are usually the greatest students as well as teachers. We are not listening for the right answers, we are listening for our answers. It was once commonplace, that Men and Women would gather often, huddled close- speaking of what their spirits or dreams had told them, each one confirming the message of the other. They moved in unison with the spirit world, not as it's servant, but as guardians of it's physical body- understanding first that the physical world was a temporary assignment and communication with "home" was effective means of planning a safe return.

We were taught how to listen to them, without compromising our own placement with the current of creation as Gods and Goddesses in our own right. They never arrived just to come, they came because we called them. And yet we continue to call, but under different names- God, Allah- Jesus, Jehovah, Yahweh. And they still respond, but they answer not to the name, but the "frequency" that even we are trained to understand and sense. Just as a Mother answer's the child, when Ma is not the name she signs on her checks.

And the call is just as interesting as the response. Many of us still wonder why not all of our calls are answered. Do we truly listening for a response? And how do we listen? Often times our entire reality can become the interface by which our Ancestors can use to speak. And without learning to pay attention we cannot hear them, nor ourselves. From there they are forced to deal with the Human ego, and try to send the message directly into the brain, a message that is translated into whatever belief system we are programmed to understand. But if the query had nothing to do with Jesus? Why would Jesus appear? If the query had nothing to do with Allah, why would Allah speak? And if the query had nothing to do with Yahweh, why would Yahweh reveal itself? If the query has more to do with the self, than the Avatar- the brain or even the spiritual mind- has no codes to translate those messages, therefore- we get no answer. Often times, even with many diviner methods, the type of answers we receive, or if we receive them at all- depends on our own ability to receive and understand the answer. And there are eons of knowledge that Africans render into reality even unconsciously that do not fall into the databases of the religions we practice in the Western world. Thus, it would seem as if the spirits themselves are silent. Yet it is we, that have been silenced.

The major fault of course, is that we do too much speaking in words, instead of actions. It is our actions by far, that query the Universe around us, more so than all the words in our life time combined. And this why we speak so much about the "word" of God and our bibles, and our written knowledge, when nothing that is written holds any power unless is it spoken, understand and put into action.

U ALREADY LED... NOW JUST CHILL META...

U CAN SPEAK AND ACT OF LOVE OR U CAN EXHIBIT AN ACT OF LOVE

IT CAN BE TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE...

U KNEW WHO I WAS SINCE I GOT HERE SO THERE IS MORE THEN SOME COMEDIAN TALKIN TO U...

SEE THE PROBLEM WITH MEN IS THAT YA'LL THINK A WOMAN NEEDS U ...

NO NO NO.... BETTER SHE LOVE U

LET EM LAUGH META.. LAST WILL BE FIRST .... FIRST WILL BE LAST....

NOW I LET U IN... BUT REMEMBER

INTENT MATTERS

U ENTER INSINCERELY U BURN....

NOW

THE INNOCENTS...

PLEASE CONTINUE TO TRY TO OPEN THEIR EYES

The major fault of course, is that we do too much speaking in words, instead of actions. It is our actions by far, that query the Universe around us, more so than all the words in our life time combined. And this why we speak so much about the "word" of God and our bibles, and our written knowledge, when nothing that is written holds any power unless is it spoken, understand and put into action.

That was almost too good of a read. It took some extra time to get thru it because it opened so many doors (self realizations) as I was reading thru it. It also reminded me to be thankful that God is beyond the ego, and why it is important to identify with your higher self (I am God) as opposed to your lower self (I am just a human). Imagine your Grand Ma or any person you truly care about and was not well, and/or their mind was not connected to the usual things in our physical reality that we've become acustomed to. Imagine now them looking at you, and they
say God(or whatever name they call their deity) I need to talk to you it's important. Would you make a human decision and tell them I'm not God and disappoint them, or make a Godly decision, and go to them and just listen to what they needed to express. ;)

Peace Bro MetaSaience,

I enjoyed the read on this and it is indeed a crucial part of what has happened. If I may I'd like to first take this to where the root is. The first step to silencing a God/Goddess is to remove the entity/energy/reality from human reach to the "Great Beyond". This is something religion has been quite effective at long before there was a television. Religion and Religious books were the first to disconnect humans from God/Goddess and then teach us that we could "only reach that reality through a second party such as (Jesus) and then in some cases as in Islam not at all...except for the Sufi who can make union with Allah which orthodox Islam says is a no, no."

Once we were disconnected from this reality we were taught how to pray and it was an external prayer to an external reality in some external place....therefore even ours prayer was energy that we were directing "outside of ourselves instead of within ourselves". As for listening for the answer or voice of that reality within ourselves? I have discovered on a personal level which is also verified for all it's worth in religion also that "we can never hear that voice in the midst of confusion." We find that Jesus was in the wilderness, Moses went to the top of the mountain, Muhammad was in a cave. The common denominator being that they were away from civilization, confusion, noise...and where there was no external confusion there was no internal confusion. Therefore the brain waves slowed down, the organs slowed down, the heart rate slowed down and the inner ear was allowed "to hear the inner voice" instead of the sound of sirens, gunshots, the noisy neighbors, the television or radio...and in the silence they heard what was always with them because they could now listen instead of just hearing as we are conditioned to do.

I addressed this in my book and for those who want to post in, showed the relationship to the 666 that we were informed was the number of a man. Actually it is the number of a man/woman and has to do with our entire body. Dr. Jewell Pookrum speaks on the fact that the television is the European extension of a reality that we as African people were always able to do...and that was to "project images with our mind". The European did not believe this was possible until they created an external device that could take energy waves and create an image with it...thus the television.

Excellent post!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back