Black Spirituality Religion : HOW TO SILENCE A GOD

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

How did we lose the ability to listen?

The Ancestors are saying, first- let us not blame one another. Indeed we all have the power to hear, but many of us have lost the ability to listen. Because of this, it would seem like our inner Gods, Goddesses and our Ancestors are silent. They are not. We could go around the room and point fingers. Perhaps those who do and can listen do not teach enough? Perhaps our Women those who listen intuitively do not not pass along those genes effectively to their offspring? Perhaps there are not enough Fathers that stay around long enough to nurture and train those genes? But the true blame could only be societal, generational and one that applies to the collective.

The ability to listen to our own spirit is very important. Instead each one of us, is trained to hear only in terms of linear masculine logic, sometimes forced to abandon the spherical feminine wavelength of the spirit world. Logic cannot compute the unknown only the known. Therefore, when our Gods and Goddesses speak to us, they speak from within the unknown, a place that is usually difficult for the logical mind to compute, thus such information is deleted from our memory.

For example. If you are anything like me, there was a time in your very early childhood when you sat and played very creatively with invisible beings that were unseen to Adult eyes. Most of us would call them "Imaginary Friends."
    But these Friends were often projections from our own subconsciousness. They came alive when we asked them too. And would dissipate when we told them to leave. They were in fact, the creations of unsilenced Gods and Goddesses. Members of our immediate spiritual family.

As we grow older, society tells us what we should do with that type of magick. Instead of projecting our own subconscious into living space, we are given a device that does it for us, causing us to silence our own imagination and rely on the imagination provided to us, electronically.

[​IMG]
    This Ladies and Gentlemen is a God Silencer. But it's not "Television" perse that does it, it's the programming.

It seems humorous now, to think of ourselves as children with imaginary friends. Could you imagine an Adult walking around talking to imaginary people? Such a person would locked away. But what about People that speak about what happens on Television as if it is real life? Soap Operas, Sitcoms, Oprah? Aren't some of these also based inside the imagination?

Artificial Time, is delivered to us via Television. Those who control Time also control the minds that are programmed through it. One of the reasons many of us think our Gods are silent, is because we can't recognize them when they are speaking, they do not blend in well with artificial time sequences. Natural time is delivered when we pull away for the world of artificial time and we sit in a park among the tree and meditate, or rest our minds away from the obvious world.

Your ability to detach yourself from the world of artificial time should enable you to hear your inner God or Goddess. To stay mindful of your bills, worries and worldly obsessions while trying to vie for the attention of your God/Goddess will be met with disappointment. That is also a good way to silence your God.

But you see, this type of training is systemic. It's not just Television, it's School, it's Church, it's Government, all of them lend a hand in the silencing of our inner being. In truth, such institutions would not last without this method.

Higher Education actually takes place in Elementary School. I would call this, "the breakfast period" because many nutritionists would say "breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Well then, our early period of life is the most important years of education. It is here that our brains "should be" programmed using the most effective ways for us to store information, apply critical thinking and problem solving skills.

[​IMG]

And like the Television, I would say it's not the Schools that are the problem, but the programming and the "programmers" the Teachers.

Case and point. In my Elementary School in Harlem NY, the Teachers there were doing something so radical I wasn't able to figure out what happened until I became an Adult. Instead of teaching the lessons given to them by the Public School System, these Teachers along with the Principle banned together and created and Afrocentric curriculum. I remembered there was a drummer that would follow us from class to class. He was there at storytime at the library, and he was there in some of the history classes. Our Teachers were smart enough to realize that music and the drum was one of the key components to how African children learn. The runner up to that is the clapping of the hands. When we learned certain Math problems our Teachers would clap their hands as they counted. Singing of course, collective harmony of the entire class was also an aide in the learning process. Recreating ideas by drawing and painting, even play is part of how what we learned for the day settles down into the brain and is stored properly.

Now in many of today's Schools, Teachers hand out class work like flyers to a local club party. All the class work is on a few sheets of stabled paper, and the Students have to read it and take some multiple test quiz at the back- while the Teacher sit there reading the paper. Failing Students are the manifestation of a Failing Teacher, School System and thus, a Failing Society.

The silencing of our Gods continues from the programming we receiving on Television as children, all the way into the school system. From kindergarten on up to 7th or 8th grade, children are eager to learn- fighting to learn, but the system- especially for African children is fighting harder to keep our energy dormant and in a controllable place. How many of our children end up in "special education" because some evaluation said they were slow?

The American system educates us based on steps. Elementary school, middle school, High School- Higher Education. However, the African brain should be educated based on potential. Now some children do learn slower than others, that has been the case since the birth of Man. That also means, if your child is 4-5 years of age, and has the potential to understand what is being taught in College, then this is what that child should be learning. Children should be placed in classes based on their potential and not their ages. "The breakfast period" is also the "soft" period of Human development when our potential can be judged and rated.

Also keep in mind education is eternal. Gods never stop learning, because to learn in truth is to remember a part of creation and creating we have lost or forgotten.

How the Schools are programming us, is definitely a very effective way to silence our inner selves. Too much clutter in our brains. Too much information that does not belong there. So many of us have stored in our brains the history of murderers and thieves, and yet the history of our mighty Ancestors are unknown to us.

The Government and it's system also keeps our minds filled with clutter and stress. These methods also work as perfect God silencers. We always hear that we have become distracted but we are hardly told from what. We are distracted away from ourselves and our personal work. By design the Government keeps us in fear, terror and even shame. We are programmed to devalue ourselves because of pass due bills and bad credit. Meanwhile, back to the "imaginary friends" again, any company that would give you credit does so because it is makebelieve money.

All of these systems, have established themselves over a very plain truth that is protected by generations of lies. They outlawed well digging so they could sell us water, just as they outlaw our truths so they could sell us lies.
    And just as fresh water flows in streams right below our feet- but at deep levels, the spiritual truth flows in all of us. It's all a matter of learning how to listen to it.

We also should note that our sense of artificial time is empowered by the amount of artificial foods we put into our bodies. It is very clear to me that the very little that we do to clean our bodies and eat as naturally as possible means allot. This also helps to cut down on mental clutter. Fasting, detoxes, cleansing etc., will all help to open the pathways for your inner self.

And so what should happen in the end? The only time you would need your Pastors, you scriptures and other holy books- is to confirm the knowledge you already have within you. Because now, those imaginary friends will come back to you. And I'm not talking about "Friends" on TV. Why is this type of listening so important to begin with?

Is it healthy for your God or Goddess to be silenced? No. Because in the end what we learn or remember is that, the connection between the waking self and the inner self is constant. There is nothing that we cannot know when we learn how to listen to our inner Gods.
    It is the most forgotten and most tangible power.

2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Once Again

A powerful post God, powerful post.

This line is especially why we must re-program our belief systems

So many of us have stored in our brains the history of murderers and thieves, and yet the history of our mighty Ancestors are unknown to us.

This is why we mistakenly adopt the roles & masks of oppression & defeat.
    This is why we must return to being Originators and not stay amongst Imitators.

The technology at hand could be used so differently, to such a wonderful benefit, but instead it has been abused and dominated by greed and networks that seek control over the greater good.

When we connect with our inner guidance, we no longer need or seek external validation, and that is power. Power that can shape our destiny.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    GREAT POST MS

i've come to find that real "listening" doesn't even involve sound.

4. Rokksteady

Rokksteady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Trade Processor
    Ratings:
    +22
    Powerful post...

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace to the god...

6. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    Powerful stuff as always.

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Now I have to share some instructions, without knowing where it will lead, and whom it will lead. I've realized- and it took me awhile to realize this because I'm slow...that our higher selves, our spirits and even the Ancestors- do not speak to us in term of right and wrong, they speak to provoke us to make a choice or to understand why we have chosen something. Subconsciously I've always felt as if- the Creator, my creative process- the God within- is in fact a very clever comedian that created this reality only to get a good laugh.

This is the best way the Human consciousness knows how to describe how the entire game is set up to provoke our thoughts. As we are not servants "Under" the Creator, we are serving alongside the Creator. We are not just here in this world, learning- we are Ancestors ourselves that have returned to teach as well as experience. This is more reason for the higher self to laugh, because obviously we become so entranced inside the script, we forget our lines. But this is where the listening comes in.

There is no question, no matter how profound- that we cannot hear the answer too within a period of 7 days. The answers come when we learn how to meditate on them for periods of time. Not prayer, but meditation. Because prayer would be incomplete without meditation. That would be the same as calling someone on the phone, running our mouths for 5 minutes without listening to what they had to say and hanging up the phone.

Answers are of an incredible importance to the physical and spiritual life of any being, which is why it is said that "communication" is to foundation for any good relationship. Now, without a moment's peace- there is no way to listen. Without the silencing of the mind we cannot wake up God. It's that learning itself, that is the path to total competence, in child and Adult. Those who fear the darkness have never learned how to live with their eyes closed.

For every query we make towards the Cosmos and Ancestors, millions of voices shout back in return. We will only hear those that bare the correct frequencies. African spirituality taught us that spirits used different ways to talk and we used different ways to respond. Listening is about our ability to "sense" when a response was require of us. Everything is either a call/command or a response/reaction.

The lives we live, is a direct result of how we have reacted to the commands given to us. The greatest listeners are usually the greatest students as well as teachers. We are not listening for the right answers, we are listening for our answers. It was once commonplace, that Men and Women would gather often, huddled close- speaking of what their spirits or dreams had told them, each one confirming the message of the other. They moved in unison with the spirit world, not as it's servant, but as guardians of it's physical body- understanding first that the physical world was a temporary assignment and communication with "home" was effective means of planning a safe return.
    The spirits kept us, not as their slaves- but as their responsibilities.

We were taught how to listen to them, without compromising our own placement with the current of creation as Gods and Goddesses in our own right. They never arrived just to come, they came because we called them. And yet we continue to call, but under different names- God, Allah- Jesus, Jehovah, Yahweh. And they still respond, but they answer not to the name, but the "frequency" that even we are trained to understand and sense. Just as a Mother answer's the child, when Ma is not the name she signs on her checks.

And the call is just as interesting as the response. Many of us still wonder why not all of our calls are answered. Do we truly listening for a response? And how do we listen? Often times our entire reality can become the interface by which our Ancestors can use to speak. And without learning to pay attention we cannot hear them, nor ourselves. From there they are forced to deal with the Human ego, and try to send the message directly into the brain, a message that is translated into whatever belief system we are programmed to understand. But if the query had nothing to do with Jesus? Why would Jesus appear? If the query had nothing to do with Allah, why would Allah speak? And if the query had nothing to do with Yahweh, why would Yahweh reveal itself? If the query has more to do with the self, than the Avatar- the brain or even the spiritual mind- has no codes to translate those messages, therefore- we get no answer. Often times, even with many diviner methods, the type of answers we receive, or if we receive them at all- depends on our own ability to receive and understand the answer. And there are eons of knowledge that Africans render into reality even unconsciously that do not fall into the databases of the religions we practice in the Western world. Thus, it would seem as if the spirits themselves are silent. Yet it is we, that have been silenced.

The major fault of course, is that we do too much speaking in words, instead of actions. It is our actions by far, that query the Universe around us, more so than all the words in our life time combined. And this why we speak so much about the "word" of God and our bibles, and our written knowledge, when nothing that is written holds any power unless is it spoken, understood and put into action.

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

U ALREADY LED... NOW JUST CHILL META...

U CAN SPEAK AND ACT OF LOVE OR U CAN EXHIBIT AN ACT OF LOVE

IT CAN BE TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE...

U KNEW WHO I WAS SINCE I GOT HERE SO THERE IS MORE THEN SOME COMEDIAN TALKIN TO U...

SEE THE PROBLEM WITH MEN IS THAT YA'LL THINK A WOMAN NEEDS U ...

NO NO NO.... BETTER SHE LOVE U

LET EM LAUGH META.. LAST WILL BE FIRST .... FIRST WILL BE LAST....

NOW I LET U IN... BUT REMEMBER

INTENT MATTERS

U ENTER INSINCERELY U BURN....

NOW

THE INNOCENTS...

PLEASE CONTINUE TO TRY TO OPEN THEIR EYES

9. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    That was almost too good of a read. It took some extra time to get thru it because it opened so many doors (self realizations) as I was reading thru it. It also reminded me to be thankful that God is beyond the ego, and why it is important to identify with your higher self (I am God) as opposed to your lower self (I am just a human). Imagine your Grand Ma or any person you truly care about and was not well, and/or their mind was not connected to the usual things in our physical reality that we've become acustomed to. Imagine now them looking at you, and they
    say God(or whatever name they call their deity) I need to talk to you it's important. Would you make a human decision and tell them I'm not God and disappoint them, or make a Godly decision, and go to them and just listen to what they needed to express. ;)

10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Peace Bro MetaSaience,

I enjoyed the read on this and it is indeed a crucial part of what has happened. If I may I'd like to first take this to where the root is. The first step to silencing a God/Goddess is to remove the entity/energy/reality from human reach to the "Great Beyond". This is something religion has been quite effective at long before there was a television. Religion and Religious books were the first to disconnect humans from God/Goddess and then teach us that we could "only reach that reality through a second party such as (Jesus) and then in some cases as in Islam not at all...except for the Sufi who can make union with Allah which orthodox Islam says is a no, no."

Once we were disconnected from this reality we were taught how to pray and it was an external prayer to an external reality in some external place....therefore even ours prayer was energy that we were directing "outside of ourselves instead of within ourselves". As for listening for the answer or voice of that reality within ourselves? I have discovered on a personal level which is also verified for all it's worth in religion also that "we can never hear that voice in the midst of confusion." We find that Jesus was in the wilderness, Moses went to the top of the mountain, Muhammad was in a cave. The common denominator being that they were away from civilization, confusion, noise...and where there was no external confusion there was no internal confusion. Therefore the brain waves slowed down, the organs slowed down, the heart rate slowed down and the inner ear was allowed "to hear the inner voice" instead of the sound of sirens, gunshots, the noisy neighbors, the television or radio...and in the silence they heard what was always with them because they could now listen instead of just hearing as we are conditioned to do.

I addressed this in my book and for those who want to post in, showed the relationship to the 666 that we were informed was the number of a man. Actually it is the number of a man/woman and has to do with our entire body. Dr. Jewell Pookrum speaks on the fact that the television is the European extension of a reality that we as African people were always able to do...and that was to "project images with our mind". The European did not believe this was possible until they created an external device that could take energy waves and create an image with it...thus the television.

Excellent post!!