destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Everyone,

I was asked how to pull up all poems by one author. Unfortunately, there's no capability for this specific feature.

You can enter a Member name into the search bar above and press the "Go!" button. The results will include all of their threads (poetry they posted), plus all of their posts to other poetry / threads.

There is currently no feature to separate threads a Member started from their posts to other Member's threads.

Hope this helps.

Destee

Thanks for your reply. Now I have 2 things to say...one is in response to your reply and one is another question. Thanks in advance for all your assistance.

Dana

1.Since there is no current way to do what I've asked, maybe if you would....could you work on a way to do this. That way if I (or others) wish to find things written by someone they find enjoyable to read they can go in and get other things by that author. It is nerve racking to have to weed through all the postings and/or replys from that person just to find their personal writtings.

2. How do you add/update your personal profile

Hello Sunshyne :wave:

Thanks for joining us.

In regard to your #1 above, I do anticipate this being a part of our feature-set, but I have no estimated time regarding when. I'll post here when it becomes available.

In regard to adding/updating your profile, please visit the link(s) below:

Edit Profile and/or Edit Options

You can also access these features via the User CP link found at the top of each page. The FAQ's link (also at the top of each page) has information that will help you familiarize yourself with the forum features as well.

If you have additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to post them.

:heart:

Destee

we have a few poet who published a book
Amun-Ra
HeartBeat
ask Joyce roger
talk to Bishop
and a few others here can help u
post what u wish to know and u will
see the reply's about it ........truely we have few
ask BlkVerb.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back