Black Spirituality Religion : How to pray many different ways for Black Christians

Others claim they are black from a supreme measure and so here is another aspect of how the see Christianity from their blackness, even though they are of different colors from the spectrum of light as hue-man beings. Love all and thy neighbor with peace but be vigilant of ignorance as wisdom sets the truth in all free from persecution.

My sole authority and SUPREME authority on Christ is from His Word.

Are YOU a Christian? Is this how YOU pray?

Again, your title is incorrect and misleading. This is not a BIBLE-based site telling any CHRISTIAN how to pray.

And word is everyone to grasp and contain within the hearts to understand, know, shelter, feed to the soul, to stand still in wavy water, to protect oneself from harm and danger as our clothing also. I am a christian without the word of it as no name is upon me as wisdom dictates battles of hue-man kind emotion war from the very misunderstandings like a Blood vs Crip fighting over a senseless territory of power, aggression and the likes and still not knowing it is just a color as a name is just name so we die over biasness for the glory to claim to be more than the other. Is this not true of what you see on the news? Is it not foretold as a revelation? Do the messenger comes forth to bring sound truth and yet followers folly about with discredit of her or him due to ignorance and limited intelligence? The messenger only task is to bring forth not of him or her but from wisdom. There are many stories of this and yet when it happen it falls upon deaf ears, but you know and so therefore now accountable isn't that what it spoke of? To listen and not harden the heart with haste? I pray like you do like others do also, and that is for peace, harmony, love and everlasting joy for us all for the sake of humanity, so if that is wrong then let me balanced. Why are you baffled by a title like a Kia to a Lexus? Would you pick up a book based solely on its title? Dr. Martin Luther King said basically judge not a book of its cover but of merit and value and content correct? So if a book is misleading out of the emotion you shaped its existence to be from your perception then how is it my incorrectness? Why me to blame as the scapegoat of your misunderstanding? Why persecute me my Sistah of Light? The word is everything from the beginning of genesis just as Satan was created correct? So how is this any different of a study from a Brotha who sincerely backs you of dangers of not knowing why you believing in your intelligence blinds the many facts and truth? Is there only one way to pray? If it was then asked your neighbor in a nearby church of what they speak unto the Creator as All. Is your church the holiest? I thought it was only one and the others to be slightly untrue from the corners of the earth as quote in the word.

Are you saying that the Bible is "misleading?"

If so, that is contrary to everything it teaches. That is not the doctrine of Christianity.

And here you are referencing REV. Dr. M.L. King to support your claims; but as a Bible-Believer and teacher, Dr. King also knew:

Isa.55

[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Num. 23:
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: has he said, and shall he not do it? or has he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back