Support : How to Post Media on Destee TV

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
There are two ways you can go about this:

FIRST WAY (MY WAY)

1. Click Media
In the top blue bar click or arrow over "Media" for a drop down menu​

2. Always "SEARCH" for media before you post a song or any other video before you post that way there aren't double postings.
-You can do this by scrolling down the Media page.​
-On the Right-hand side you will see a entry box that will say "Search Media"
-Type in the the video you want to post​
-Next if there is no video title for that particular video it will say "No Video or Media found" or "no results found"....​

3. Next you can do one of two things to submit your Video.
  1. Scroll back to the top and under the blue bar, in the yellow bar on it will say "Submit video"
  2. OR you can arrow over "Media" till the drop box comes down and click "Submit Video"
  3. Enter in the url of media....either Youtube, Vimeo, or Facebook
  4. Click "Retrieve Information"
  5. Next it you will have to choose a category for your video...***It will not let you submit until you have picked a category***
  6. Next enter in some information about the video in the Text Box...It doesn't have to be much just something...***It will not let you submit without entering text in the Text Box***
  7. Then Submit
If you do it the FIRST WAY, your media will show up on the Front Page like this

desmedia.jpg

SECOND WAY

1. Go to "Forums"
2. Scroll down and click on "destee.tv - Black Media Library"
3. Click on "Post New Thread" ....Just like you would to create a new thread
4. Enter the title of the video
5. In the text box there is a small icon that looks like a film strip
desm.jpg
....If you mouse over it, it will say "Media"...Click it.
6. Enter in the url of media
7. Then you won't see your media until you submit your thread, or preview it.

You enter the direct link of the media from either Youtube, Vimeo, or Facebook

Only those three...For both ways to submit a video/media

Last but not least....

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR VIDEO PLAYS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT...Some videos will not play because the original video was disabled for uploading.
You can do this by clicking "Preview" and your video will appear and press the Play Button on the video...
or
If you do it the FIRST WAY, once you enter in the media's url and click "Retrieve Information" you video will appear and you press the Play Button to see if it plays there...

This is wonderful Sister MsInterpret ... Thank You !!! :toast:

I really have been meaning to do this ... wanting to ... but, well ... Thank God For You !!! :kiss: :kiss:

I'd just like to add, the 2nd option above, where they go to the forums to add their video ... that won't work the same as option 1 above. Doing it that way will only have the video create a thread, but it won't show up in the Media Library.

Doing option 1 ... submitting from this link ... SUBMIT MEDIA ... adds it to the media library and creates the thread in the forum.

Option 2 ... only creates the thread in the forum.

I hope that makes sense!

WOW ... Thank You Sister MsInterpret ... I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

This is wonderful Sister MsInterpret ... Thank You !!! :toast:

I really have been meaning to do this ... wanting to ... but, well ... Thank God For You !!! :kiss: :kiss:

I'd just like to add, the 2nd option above, where they go to the forums to add their video ... that won't work the same as option 1 above. Doing it that way will only have the video create a thread, but it won't show up in the Media Library.

Doing option 1 ... submitting from this link ... SUBMIT MEDIA ... adds it to the media library and creates the thread in the forum.

Option 2 ... only creates the thread in the forum.

I hope that makes sense!

WOW ... Thank You Sister MsInterpret ... I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

No problem...

Maybe you could put a Sticky on this :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back