Black People Politics : How To Please Black People While Working For White People - The Challenge of the Black Politician

I don't work for whites. My company is a Bkack owned, independent learning center. I quit working for white people before the current president got elected. Yes, of course challenges do exist. But I never would accuse all Bkack people of failing in what they do. In fact, I have NEVER stated that the current president is failing in "everything" he is doing or has done.

I am still waiting for a clear answer to the question I have asked many times here: what has he actually done to benefit Black people?

It's ironic though his many speeches where you talks to us about our failings, yet we are criticized for pointing out his as well. Or questioning what he is doing for our benefit.

I contend that we all work for them, as they get a cut of all monies earned.

I'd guess he's done something positive for a black person, somewhere along the way, just as you have.

I don't have a problem with you or anyone criticizing him, i just like keeping the bigger picture in view.

The same criticism one may have of him, another could have of you, or me.

:heart:

Destee

It's impossible to be a servant to the people and serve the interests of the white mans system. The two are diametrically opposed.

Which is why I chose to be an educator instead of a politician.

:bs: Politicians of old did exactly that. They passed legislation that helped us. Today, they just sell out. Take the Michael Jordan approach

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0895261650/?tag=destee0b-20

Of course the answer here will be. JJ isn't a politician. Either is brother Al. But they have influence. They pressure companies, influence policy. But these 2, are in it for themselves. They have used their positions not to really help black people...more to just hate white people and get paid well for doing it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back