destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

We do have games here ... you can play chess with other Members ... or play single user games by yourself. Below are the instructions.

1. Notice the gray chat bar at the bottom of every page? It looks like the image below :

graybar.jpg

2. Notice the GAMES icon? Click it and you can play the single user games there (see image below).

games.jpg

3. Notice the "Who's Online" indicator? Click it and play against any of those Members (see image below) :

games1.jpg

That's it ... basically you can play games from the chat bar below, be it a game by yourself, or against someone else ... chess is there ... among others!

If you have any questions let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

We do have games here ... you can play chess with other Members ... or play single user games by yourself. Below are the instructions.

1. Notice the gray chat bar at the bottom of every page? It looks like the image below :

graybar.jpg

2. Notice the GAMES icon? Click it and you can play the single user games there (see image below).

games.jpg

3. Notice the "Who's Online" indicator? Click it and play against any of those Members (see image below) :

games1.jpg

That's it ... basically you can play games from the chat bar below, be it a game by yourself, or against someone else ... chess is there ... among others!

If you have any questions let me know.

Love You!

Destee

Thanks so much, can I access them from my cell phone? I don't get all of what you've shown here., as far as instructions goes.

Thanks so much, can I access them from my cell phone? I don't get all of what you've shown here., as far as instructions goes.

hmmmmm ... no Sister ... you might not be able to see it all via your phone ... i haven't tested it myself.

If you're not seeing the images i included above, on your phone, then it's probably not there for you.

I'm sorry ... i need to do more testing for mobile devices ... what exactly you get, and what you don't.

My apologies Sister ... :cry:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back