Black Spirituality Religion : How to observe the Sabbath

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Nisa, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    I have a question, I was raised with a Muslim background. But now.. I've decided to incorporate different aspects of several religions into my beliefs, including Islam. I want to start observing the Sabbath. I was wondering if anyone in the family observed the Sabbath and knows how to do it properly. Thanks
    Nisa

2. Prophet Chris

Prophet Chris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Blessed Love Nisa, I agree with you, Sabbath is to be observed. the Sabbath is from sundown Fri, eve till sundown Sat. (or simply 6Pm Fri - 6Pm Sat) No Work is to be done, you must put down all working tools- tvs. computers, radio, stove. all tools. [NO MONEY SPENDING] so to observe this you must prepaire your food from before 6 pm fri. aswell, fasting Prinipals are in effect. you may fast from 6pm fri - 6PM Sat, ,or if you are working your way up to that, fast from 12am-12Pm sat noon, where you may break your fast (breakfast) then continue. SAbbath is a day of worship, where you rest in the Lord, this is the day of Service, the E.A.B.I.C. Church of Salavation uphold these. you should not travel far distances on Sabbath, if you cannot get to a tabanacle, tend to your room with your bible, or a small gathering of likeminded people to help eachother to keep Gods Commandment.
    basicaly, just keep the day holy, so use, it to strengthn you mind over matter, it is this what teaches you self disipline, and how to hold a firm meditation, and this is Black people Central organization, our SAbbath, but most Black dont observe it, and it is our tradition, no wonder we are still seperated. most black to not follow even the ten commandments, and one of them are to Keep the Sabbath. King Emmauel Charles Edward is the Lord of the Sabbath, he is the leader of Rastafari. who is Jes-us Christ the world is looking in the sky and waiting for to return. It is him, who has broought us back to our Sabbath, and if you check history, ,Sabbath is how we did it in Ethiopia even before we built the city of Kemet and practiced it there.
    I respect you for your understanding, ,SAbbath is bigger then religion. all the religions came from a Man/God who observed the sabbath.

Blessed Heart of Love, Nisa

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Thank you sooooooooo much brother prophet Chris. I needed this info so much. I really appreciate it. Let me hurry up and get my premium membership..how could i not support a family so full of love, intelligence,understanding and spirituality

4. Prophet Chris

Prophet Chris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Your most welcome Nisa, if you would like to reason with me on teh subject, feel free to link me hear anytime, and I must say, your politeness is respected very highly by myself. Blessed Love, I sence you will find what you are looking for. Blessed Love

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I, myself, observe it as I observe all days before the Father, which is in Holy manner. I believe Paul spoke to this, and he seemed to try to give an understanding that not many have grasped, since Shabbat is argued over so much, such as when, and if it should be observed.

I do believe it should be remembered, since this is what the Father commanded, and in this age of grace, as brought on by the sending of the Holy Lamb who was sacrificed by our sins, and resurrected to life eternal the 3rd day, we observe in faith and belief of all the Son has done for us, and all the love and compassion, and blessing the Father has given to us. We should always remember the salvation we have been given as a precious gift, and be thankful everyday for our redemption.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sabbath in kemet

2. kemetic sabbath

3. kemet and sabbath