Black People : How To Make Society and The Negroe Hate Himself

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Plz print this article and post it in your room. It is well written and extremely hard hitting. It leaves no questions unanswered and debunks any notion of "conspiracy" http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fjones

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    for those on dial up, can you paraphrase it, and also tell who is giving the lecture

Thanks!

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    for those on dial up, can you paraphrase it, and also tell who is giving the lecture

Thanks!

4. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Ankhur
    I'm on dial-up at the moment and it didn't take that long to download really cause it was all just text - but that paraphrasing thing would still be useful as it quite a hard article to read - I sort of got lost trying to get through it.

5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531

My good brother, we can speak of--not for--the rest of our folk!

Too many merely dwell on the negative, and what do you propose as an alternative, as well as to lead the way on the positive tip?

D Town and my town and your town badly need and want an answer to that question...

Good luck!

Best wishes...

Peace...

:10200:

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yeah, it is pretty lengthy.

7. StefiA

Ratings:
    +215
    From what I can work out from having struggled through this I think what he's sayin is that if you tell someone something negative about themselves enough times then they'll believe it - like when you're a kid at school if everyone tells you all the time you're stupid, dim, an airhead etc then you start believing them and even when you've been convinced maybe that this isn't true you still sort of believe it inside. So if you tell black people that most criminals are black enough times they'll start to believe it and so won't trust each other. And presumably the other half of this is to ensure any white folks who do start thinking maybe black people are OK after all that they're obviously totally wrong and shouldn't be so stupid. Is that about right? - that's a question to anybody who actually understood all of it - If I've got it all totally wrong maybe someone can explain it - in SIMPLE words, please.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    it is called brainwashing and it works well.......:10500:

9. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    The answer is very simple. I'm not a believer in that all can be saved but for those with the spirit of freedom and independence it begins baby step by baby step at a time. NYC believe it or not was once a little city. Ever seen Gangs of NY? We can all come together and begin making small contributions to buying land. Just small contributions. Overtime we can purchase land and go into agribusiness. Flipping cows is a lot less risky than houses also. An angus beef cow sells as a baby for 500 to 900 dollars. After you fatten it over 2 or 3 yrs, it sells for 7000 - 8000 stacks!!! A lil secret whites don't want you to know. Not only do white Americans eat a lot of angus but so do the Japs, Koreans, and Chinese. They will also pay more. China, needless to say is overpopulated and ain't got much grazing land for cows, so they rely heavily on imported meat. This is just 1 of many ideas that can be used to begin breaking away and being truly independent. When I say breaking away, I'm not saying total segregation, but a mentall sense of independence and standing on your own while making major loot in the process. Purchased land can't be taken away. Also when whites move, "white flight", the land they leave behind is open for takers as it was already purshased. You only have to pay taxes.----- I know the article exposes the ugly negative truth but the reality is that what Harriet Tubman said over 150yrs ago is still true today. "I freed over 1000 slaves and coulda freed more if they knew they were slaves" Simply put, many black folk have no idea of the things conspired against us and have become so comfortable in our current day system of jail, poverty, and mediocrity, that like slaves when Harriet tried to get them to leave, they will almost fight you to stay in the current situation. There will not be a mass movement until every1 wakes up and takes action.

10. StefiA

Ratings:
    +215
    @Ankhur
    Sorry - I don't really get what you mean - do you think I understood what the passage was about or did I get it totally wrong?
    Remember I wasn't even born in the 70's (not till '86)
    Not all modern black music is about hate and killing your brothers (sorry I got no idea what mysegination is) there's a lot still about love and other positive things - I'm a big fan of Janelle Monae - these lyrics are from her latest single....

Bring wings to the weak and bring grace to the strong
    May all evil stumble as it flies in the world
    All the tribes come and the mighty will crumble
    We must brave this night and have faith in love

I'm trying to find my peace
    I was made to believe there's something wrong with me
    And it hurts my heart
    Lord have mercy, ain't it plain to see?

I think they're quite positive and uplifting