Black Relationships : HOW TO LOVE A BLACK WOMAN

sweet......
It's a beautiful feeling to show her off but not as a trophy but as a mate one
to be proud of , it do my heart good to know i have what many lone and want
yes i love to sho my woman off but respectfully and not like she a showgun!

Let me not forget to love a black woman is to love her offsprings you can't love her and not them,
loving a black woman is an art within itself that requires a mindful skillz which is often lacked.[/QUOTE]

smh at all your knowledge! So amazing....but let me clarify a bit, and I think Free did a good job, of brushing it up a bit. When I stated that I like a man to compliment me in front of others..I didn't mean necessarily from a physical standpoint, or a "showboat" standpoint. I meant, compliment as in what free said, or to say something intellectual about your woman in front of others, or basically allowing your words, to speak the love that you have for your woman. It doesn't always have to be a secret. Kinda think of how Barack treats his wife Michelle in public! Thats the kinda love I like! Expressed!

ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW, RICH IS THAT IVE NEVER EVER HEARD A MAN TALK WITH AS MUCH PASSION AND INSIGHT AS YOU CONCERNING LOVING THE BLACK WOMEN. YOU KNOW JUST WHAT TO SAY AND MAN, I CANT LIE, YOU HAVE HIT THE MARK:bullseye:. DID YOU GROW UP IN A HOUSE WITH ALOT OF WOMEN? HOW DID YOU BECOME SO INTUNED WITH THOSE SIMPLE, YET PASSIONATE STROKES OF AFFECTION THAT A BLACK WOMAN NEEDS SO MUCH FROM THE MAN LOVING HER? WE NEED MORE MEN LIKE YOU ON THE WEST COAST, CUZ, I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE? ITS LIKE A CONSPIRACY OR SOMETHING!! THERE ARE ALOT OF MEN WHO DONT HAVE A CLUE.. THAT IS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD.. THANXX SO MUCH FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD. THIS IS VALUEABLE INFORMATION YOU KICKIN OUT.. THANXX FOR RESTORING THE FAITH IN MEN THAT ALOT OF WOMEN HAVE LOST.. .. ;)

Gurlfriend....the $$RICH$$ is amazing! He is like...an alien from another planet, LOL. They just don't produce em', like him.....he is a special breed, a league all his own. Gurl...did you read some of those hair threads? This brotha can tell you anything you want about hair products....LOL! Aint that right baby? he he he....:kiss:

ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW, RICH IS THAT IVE NEVER EVER HEARD A MAN TALK WITH AS MUCH PASSION AND INSIGHT AS YOU CONCERNING LOVING THE BLACK WOMEN. YOU KNOW JUST WHAT TO SAY AND MAN, I CANT LIE, YOU HAVE HIT THE MARK:bullseye:. DID YOU GROW UP IN A HOUSE WITH ALOT OF WOMEN? HOW DID YOU BECOME SO INTUNED WITH THOSE SIMPLE, YET PASSIONATE STROKES OF AFFECTION THAT A BLACK WOMAN NEEDS SO MUCH FROM THE MAN LOVING HER? WE NEED MORE MEN LIKE YOU ON THE WEST COAST, CUZ, I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE? ITS LIKE A CONSPIRACY OR SOMETHING!! THERE ARE ALOT OF MEN WHO DONT HAVE A CLUE.. THAT IS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD.. THANXX SO MUCH FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD. THIS IS VALUEABLE INFORMATION YOU KICKIN OUT.. THANXX FOR RESTORING THE FAITH IN MEN THAT ALOT OF WOMEN HAVE LOST.. .. ;)

No i didn't grow up with lots of women , let's say i was born into life to know
what makes a woman feel complete and then was taught how to treat them
upon other things that surround a woman / once in school i learn every part
of a woman body from head to toe most of all how to understand her mind
thinking this gave me an edge once i reach adulthood ...I have always looked
outside the box of a woman to know a woman great traits .
:spinstar:

smh at all your knowledge! So amazing....but let me clarify a bit, and I think Free did a good job, of brushing it up a bit. When I stated that I like a man to compliment me in front of others..I didn't mean necessarily from a physical standpoint, or a "showboat" standpoint. I meant, compliment as in what free said, or to say something intellectual about your woman in front of others, or basically allowing your words, to speak the love that you have for your woman. It doesn't always have to be a secret. Kinda think of how Barack treats his wife Michelle in public! Thats the kinda love I like! Expressed!

I believe in that it does me a great deal to display the woman who wear my
crown jewel and my Queen i understand ....yes this a must to make her feel
whole i think it's romantic .

Gurlfriend....the $$RICH$$ is amazing! He is like...an alien from another planet, LOL. They just don't produce em', like him.....he is a special breed, a league all his own. Gurl...did you read some of those hair threads? This brotha can tell you anything you want about hair products....LOL! Aint that right baby? he he he....:kiss:
[/QUOTE]

(I am that i am what i am to be ) I am not of this land but from above
i will always say i was heavenly place'd here for a reason i found that reason
yes i have much knowledge when it comes to hair and black love.
sho ya right sweetie pie
:em2900:

sweet......
It's a beautiful feeling to show her off but not as a trophy but as a mate one
to be proud of , it do my heart good to know i have what many lone and want
yes i love to sho my woman off but respectfully and not like she a showgun!

Let me not forget to love a black woman is to love her offsprings you can't love her and not them,
loving a black woman is an art within itself that requires a mindful skillz which is often lacked.

[/QUOTE]

ROTF :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: NOW THAT IS FUNNY AS H***!! SWEETIE THIS IS YOURS, MINES AND RICHS' THREAD FORREAL!! YOU TOOO MUCH GURL, OMG!! YES PLEASE TELL ME, WHERE IS RICH FROM, ANYWAY?? CUZ THEY SURE DONT MAKE'EM LIKE THAT IN CALIFORNIA!! LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back