Black Relationships : HOW TO LOVE A BLACK MAN... LET ME COUNT THE WAYS

Being involved in a black love....is a union unlike any other. For what other union besides the Israelites, know of the fundamentals of enslavement? None that I know, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I think if a black man and black women, place this notion in the front of their minds....then they would have much more respect and loyality towards one another. For when you think of where your black man/black woman has come from....that in itself, deserves the ultimate respect for each other...does it not?

To love a black man...is to understand what it is to live in his world....I wrote a flow a while back...called black glass that kinda touches on this a bit. Loving a black man, is not like loving a man of any other race. For he faces things, that only a black woman can identify with...since they come from the same place and know of the story they share. To be involved in another race, is to each his own....but if you are looking for someone to understand you inside out...only a black woman can truly love a black man, for she lives inside him.

Being involved in a black love....is a union unlike any other. For what other union besides the Israelites, know of the fundamentals of enslavement? None that I know, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I think if a black man and black women, place this notion in the front of their minds....then they would have much more respect and loyality towards one another. For when you think of where your black man/black woman has come from....that in itself, deserves the ultimate respect for each other...does it not?

To love a black man...is to understand what it is to live in his world....I wrote a flow a while back...called black glass that kinda touches on this a bit. Loving a black man, is not like loving a man of any other race. For he faces things, that only a black woman can identify with...since they come from the same place and know of the story they share. To be involved in another race, is to each his own....but if you are looking for someone to understand you inside out...only a black woman can truly love a black man, for she lives inside him.

wow......I love the realism of ya mind speaking how to love a black man
you touch truth here sister fo real .....see i need me a woman like this !

u toss a big :bowl:strike i bow unto u on this.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back