Black Relationships : HOW TO LOVE A BLACK MAN... LET ME COUNT THE WAYS

free2b_me

Oct 28, 2008
bay area
IT'S GETTIN HOT IN HERE!!

will do.......

I'll be looking forward to it.............

YA'LL IN HERE MAKING LOVE CONNECTIONS AND THANGS, HEARD THAT! HEY SISTA A4 U, DONT FORGET TO TAKE THIS LIST WITH YOU, IT'S GOT ALL THE INSIDER DAY TRADIN TIPS.. LOL, YOU WILL DEFINETLY IN THERE!!:hearts4:

sweet apple*pie

May 14, 2006
East Coast
Occupation
I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
Being involved in a black love....is a union unlike any other. For what other union besides the Israelites, know of the fundamentals of enslavement? None that I know, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I think if a black man and black women, place this notion in the front of their minds....then they would have much more respect and loyality towards one another. For when you think of where your black man/black woman has come from....that in itself, deserves the ultimate respect for each other...does it not?

To love a black man...is to understand what it is to live in his world....I wrote a flow a while back...called black glass that kinda touches on this a bit. Loving a black man, is not like loving a man of any other race. For he faces things, that only a black woman can identify with...since they come from the same place and know of the story they share. To be involved in another race, is to each his own....but if you are looking for someone to understand you inside out...only a black woman can truly love a black man, for she lives inside him.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Being involved in a black love....is a union unlike any other. For what other union besides the Israelites, know of the fundamentals of enslavement? None that I know, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I think if a black man and black women, place this notion in the front of their minds....then they would have much more respect and loyality towards one another. For when you think of where your black man/black woman has come from....that in itself, deserves the ultimate respect for each other...does it not?

To love a black man...is to understand what it is to live in his world....I wrote a flow a while back...called black glass that kinda touches on this a bit. Loving a black man, is not like loving a man of any other race. For he faces things, that only a black woman can identify with...since they come from the same place and know of the story they share. To be involved in another race, is to each his own....but if you are looking for someone to understand you inside out...only a black woman can truly love a black man, for she lives inside him.

wow......I love the realism of ya mind speaking how to love a black man
you touch truth here sister fo real .....see i need me a woman like this !

u toss a big :bowl:strike i bow unto u on this.....

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
most welcome just giving props where they due.....

free2b_me

Oct 28, 2008
bay area

:qqb007: HEY SWEETIE, I WANNA THANK YOU AND RICH FOR KEEPING IT REAL UP IN HERE, IT'S LIKE A SPIRITUAL EVENT GOING ON.. IT'S LIKE A MAN AND A WOMAN CAN TALK ABOUT HOW TO LOVE AND WHAT THEY THEMSELVES NEED TO BE LOVED.. ALSO, IT IS JUST AS IMPORTANT TO LOVE YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN DISPLAY FOR YOUR MAN YOUR VERY BEST QUALITIES OF WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE.. LIKE A MIRROR. AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE LOVING OUR BLACK MEN, WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO LOOSE OURSELVES. IT CAN BE VERY INTOXICATING LOVING A BLACK MAN YA KNOW. THERE ARE SOME MEN AND WOMEN WHOM DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE REALLY LOOKS LIKE, AND CAN EASILY GET SWEPT AWAY. IT'S REALLY GREAT SWEETIE, I WISH MORE WOMEN HAD YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE BLACK MAN. SOME OF US GIVE UP ON THE BROTHAS TO EASY. GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN WE MALE BASH OUR MEN,. WE NEED TO BE PATIENT WITH THEM AS WELL AS HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS AS WELL. THESE ARE SOME OTHER WAYS OF SHOWING LOVE. WE AS WOMEN, MUST ALLOW OUR MEN TO GROW AND EVOLVE AND BECOME BETTER MEN FOR US. WE MUST ALLOW FOR CERTAIN PROCESSES TO HAPPEN. THIS IS GREAT, THOUGH. THANXX ALOT FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL WISDOM AND REPRESENTING.:qqb007:
MUCH SISTAH-LY LOVE

FREE

sweet apple*pie

May 14, 2006
East Coast
Occupation
I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
Thank you Free and $Rich!!!! I have enjoyed this conversation, and I am sure it will go on well into the future.

It can be hard to keep a positive outlook on the Black man, when all the media and news convey to us is the bad. But I have made a decision within myself, to disconnect those ties from myself, and to honor the essence of the TRU black man.

:spinstar:Thank you!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Brothers cross the world say thankz for lovin us keeping us close and knowning we are still here.

We are looked and seen as no more then broken or shade of bad skin not worthy
but sisters like y'all give us hope and love to rise as true black men and king we are.

Thank you ladies .

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Anymore to add to this surely we as black men have some worth to you !

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
May 15, 2010
AZ
Since you asked...First, I read all of the posts thus far and was pleasantly surprised to see so much positive feedback! When I think about a black man I can see many similarities to Jesus. He shares the sufferings of Christ daily, but at the same time he is a warrior. To love my black man is compared with loving God. I would honor him and reverence him with the utmost, he is my priest. To love him is to build him up, give him grace, be his best friend and lavish him with passion. To love him is to tell him what others won't for selfish reasons, to understand it's not 50/50 because some days he or I may be at our less not to mention it's 100/100 we are two wholes coming together, so being what he needs when he needs it and giving to him unconditionally..anymore descriptions is for HIM to know and feel...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: