Black Relationships : HOW TO LOVE A BLACK MAN... LET ME COUNT THE WAYS

Let's stick to the Topic - HOW TO LOVE A BLACK MAN

Astrologer4U,

I sorta anticipated this coming up, what you asked; and it is precisely why I stated, let it do what it do!

Moreover, I'm not familiar with totally releasing my private and personal thoughts in such a way as an open forum.

Also, pure love, in my view, is between the man and the woman.

Clyde, I want to let you know that opening up and sharing something that you know to be true for you is not a bad thing. You said that the TRUTH, does it for you and I totally agree with you on that. I also want to make clear that this is information that we'd like for the brotha's to share on How they want to be loved. It's not something that you have to go into a deep dark place in the recess of your mind and reveal something you dont want others to know:censored:. That is not the point of this thread. The truth and point is, black relationships suffer tremendously because of our communication with one another. This open forum, is for you to share at least one way that a women can show you love. If enough black men would share at least one thing, just as you and Jahari did, we could have a wonderful reference point:slobber:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Clyde, I want to let you know that opening up and sharing something that you know to be true for you is not a bad thing. You said that the TRUTH, does it for you and I totally agree with you on that. I also want to make clear that this is information that we'd like for the brotha's to share on How they want to be loved. It's not something that you have to go into a deep dark place in the recess of your mind and reveal something you dont want others to know:censored:. That is not the point of this thread. The truth and point is, black relationships suffer tremendously because of our communication with one another. This open forum, is for you to share at least one way that a women can show you love. If enough black men would share at least one thing, just as you and Jahari did, we could have a wonderful reference point:slobber:

free2b_me,

You are performing excellently, and as thread starter, it is your obligation to step in and carry things in the direction intended, and I thank you for doing it now, very much.

What I high-lighted above nows comes into play. I am not one that have had problems in my relationships, no brag, just fact. Can't recall a single time that went sour, really! Why am I on this, because, black man you must love your woman, as you love yourself, unless you do not love your self, which is rare, hopefully...............Thanks for allowing me to express myself, free2b me!

free2b_me,

You are performing excellently, and as thread starter, it is your obligation to step in and carry things in the direction intended, and I thank you for doing it now, very much.

What I high-lighted above nows comes into play. I am not one that have had problems in my relationships, no brag, just fact. Can't recall a single time that went sour, really! Why am I on this, because, black man you must love your woman, as you love yourself, unless you do not love your self, which is rare, hopefully...............Thanks for allowing me to express myself, free2b me!

:SuN029: THANXX CLYDE, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT YOU AND HOW GREAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS RIGHT NOW, THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE BAFFLED, LOST IN THE SHUFFLE AND JUST DON'T GET IT! WHY DID MY MAN LEAVE ME? WHY AM I ALONE? SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN ME ANYMORE? WHY WON'T HE TALK TO ME? WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO KEEP MY MAN HERE WITH ME? WHY DO WE ARGUE SO MUCH? THERE ARE ALOT OF WOMEN WHO DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO LOVE A BLACK MAN. THERE ARE SOME MEN WHO DON'T HOW TO COMMUNICATE WHAT THEY NEED EITHER... THEY ACT OUT, CUT UP AND JUST ALOT OF NON-SENSE GOING ON. NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THESE GAMES. SO, NOW YOU HAVE THIS FORUM TO LET IT ALL HANG OUT...:hearts4:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

:SuN029: THANXX CLYDE, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT YOU AND HOW GREAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS RIGHT NOW, THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE BAFFLED, LOST IN THE SHUFFLE AND JUST DON'T GET IT! WHY DID MY MAN LEAVE ME? WHY AM I ALONE? SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN ME ANYMORE? WHY WON'T HE TALK TO ME? WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO KEEP MY MAN HERE WITH ME? WHY DO WE ARGUE SO MUCH? THERE ARE ALOT OF WOMEN WHO DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO LOVE A BLACK MAN. THERE ARE SOME MEN WHO DON'T HOW TO COMMUNICATE WHAT THEY NEED EITHER... THEY ACT OUT, CUT UP AND JUST ALOT OF NON-SENSE GOING ON. NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THESE GAMES. SO, NOW YOU HAVE THIS FORUM TO LET IT ALL HANG OUT...:hearts4:

I see free2b me, I'm sorry!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back