Black Relationships : How To Lose Your Woman!

Thank you for sharing those words of sense, in the bible it tells us clearly that older men should teach younger men and older women should teach the younger women on such issues of marriage and so on. Older can also be interpreted as more mature either in age or in their walk with the Lord. So it is a scriputural and good thing you are doing to teach other Christians brothers on such matters.

It is serious and these things should be discussed openly so we understand them and often such things are not taken seriously or spoken about. They should be as marriage is a very significant choice and part of your walk with Christ. Also it is important to us as Christian women to know and understand these things as it helps us to see more clearly when making our choice, considering we should not be unequally yoked, when we are dealing with a real Christian or just someone who is trying to facilitate the church to find a 'quality woman' as you have described in your rendition.

thank you and peace to you

Appreciate that...

...from a woman of quality.

I remember a wise brother in the Lord saying that men should major on manhood, but minor in womanhood. In other words, men should be men, but have enough sense to respect their sisters.

I like how you put it...cause not everyone who names the name of the Lord is gonna get in. You have the right to 'kick the tires' and see IF that brother is the real thing.

And, if he isn't...don't fall for the okey-doke!

Mike Ramey

you are a very enlightened brother...
i have a question with the
Lack of Spiritual Discipline
do you think that it is possible to have this without attending church?because i am a strong believer but currently i am searching for the truth, any truth that i can find concerning
his will, and right now church is not a part of that. a little while ago this woman that i was dating said that we should go to church and pray for healing because both of us had hurt each other pretty badly.i am the analytical type and to my satisfaction had determined that in order for us to be properly healed, we both needed to have a nice duration of time where we were actually good to each other instead of every couple of weeks bickering and arguing.she wanted to put everything in God's hands and i felt that this was a cop out for her not addressing the situation at hand.needless to say we are not together any more.if she wanted me to go to church to pray that from this point foward we could actually be good to each other, i would have been there. i don't know, i quess i feel that somethings you need God for(like guidence) and somethings you have to look inside of yourself and fix yourself(dastardly intentions). thats what i did with my old player ways, one day i just felt that this was wrong, what i was doing was wrong and i just stopped doing it.am i wrong for these beliefs?

peace
khasm

ALL MEN NEED TO READ THIS

:bowdown: :bowdown: im not going to lie and say that i read your whole post but i truly will when I wake up........In any event, keep doing it just like that.........On a daily basis I see young black men just "DOING NOTHING" It is really sad: that they have no one in their lives that give a hoot.......No direction.....No home training........:fight: NO RESPECT:fight: .... Boy times have changed and all people need to realize that time is short...Shape it up or u will be shipped out...........:censored: :blob fire:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back