STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

To include / attach an image to your post do the following :

1. Click the CREATE NEW THREAD button in the top left corner of any page.

createnewthread.png

2. Choose the Forum you want your thread to be created in, the one that matches your subject.

3. You will then see the screen below, the Create New Thread form - click image to enlarge.

attachimage.png

4. If you have less than 25 posts, you can click the image icon as shown above and enter in the URL of your image. Then click the "Create New Thread" button.

5. If you have 25 posts or more, you can also upload an image by clicking the UPLOAD button in the image above and navigating to where the image is - attach it to the thread - then click "Create New Thread"

Whether you use the URL to attach the image or use the Upload button - the image should appear after you click "Create New Thread"

If you have more questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ps .... here is the image used in the example above :

afro.jpg

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Peace and Blessings Family,

To include / attach an image to your post do the following :

1. Click the CREATE NEW THREAD button in the top left corner of any page.

createnewthread.png

2. Choose the Forum you want your thread to be created in, the one that matches your subject.

3. You will then see the screen below, the Create New Thread form - click image to enlarge.

attachimage.png

4. If you have less than 25 posts, you can click the image icon as shown above and enter in the URL of your image. Then click the "Create New Thread" button.

5. If you have 25 posts or more, you can also upload an image by clicking the UPLOAD button in the image above and navigating to where the image is - attach it to the thread - then click "Create New Thread"

Whether you use the URL to attach the image or use the Upload button - the image should appear after you click "Create New Thread"

If you have more questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

ps .... here is the image used in the example above :

afro.jpg

Thank you for this Sister Destee. This new feature is exacly what I was referring to in the below post:

https://destee.com/threads/destee-com.85550/#post-942134

createnewthread.png

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I already have a picture attached to the thread. what I want to know is, when I edit this thread how do I place a picture in the thread itself?
Autrey2

:hello: Autrey2 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You should be able to follow the steps below to add an image to a new post or editing an existing post.

Give the steps below a try and if they do not work let me know which part does not work for you.

add-image-to-post.png

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : HE SAID “My plan include cake and will elude a fake in the rude hands of fate fare is money for a ride love your hair a honey with pride at that poin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty African American History Culture : 15,000 sign petition calling for black history museum to include Clarence Thomas African American History Culture 12
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Opinion: Black Wealth Hardly Exists, Even When You Include NBA, NFL and Rap Stars Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Obama orders U.S. Army uniforms to include Muslim headscarves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : 4 Mysteries From Ancient Egypt We Still Can't Figure Out-To Include Why Statues Have Broken Noses Egypt 5
Enki Black People : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : So the 1% of 1% Who Own US Politics Include Some Black Faces. Is This A Victory For Us All? Black People Politics 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Bible creation sequence: include this black history AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Violaters / Violations : UBNaturally - Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Destee Black People Politics : CIA Director David Petraeus affair sex scandal widens to include General John Allen and more Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Rifles used by U.S. troops include Bible verse inscriptions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
G Black People : The Reactionary Negro...Include permission to post Black People Open Forum 3
anAfrican could "who's online" include ... Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Destee Higher Standard Required : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Sentence or Two and a Link Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 71
M Black Poetry : Attach flows and match foes even snatch hoes if they **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Created in God's Image? What... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black People : Rihanna Says Tell Your Friends Of Other Races To "Pull Up" For Black Issues | NAACP Image Awards Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Africa : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in Timbuktu┤The Image of Timbuktu in Europe before Caillie All Things Africa 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ☀Black Liberation Theology¦The Image of God: Black Theology and Racial Empowerment Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Scrimmage in the G-funk era leaves an image in the mirror fast to gaze at and this amaze cats and g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : South African photographer of iconic protest image dies South Africa 2
Destee Support : New Feature : Your Links will Bring the Text and Image Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 9
Liberty Black Entertainment : The 48th NAACP Image Awards Nominees… Black Entertainment 1
StoryKiller Black People : The Image the world worships Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Spiting image of Twins: Shu & Tefnut AACOOLDRE 1
Asomfwaa Black Jokes Humor : An image on Racial Sympathy Black Jokes Humor 4
MsInterpret Black People : Was Kendrick Johnson Killed? (Warning: Graphic Image) Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The psychological effects of slavery through the image of christ. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 33
skuderjaymes Black People : Tavis Smiley's "Remaking America" image sequence. Black People Open Forum 24
Ankhur Black People : Do People Become Haters Dueto Negative Self Image? Black People Open Forum 7
SlickBeast Black Picture Image Gallery : Mirror Image Black Picture Image Gallery 0
Enki Audio Video Web Conferencing : Let us create man in our image. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Black People : BET's Debra Lee: Network Has Improved Image Black People Open Forum 10
Chevron Dove Black Christians : The Image of the Beast; Christian Study Group 6
Ankhur Black People : The Acadamy Award for Bashing the Black man and his global Image Black People Open Forum 89
Destee The Front Porch : Newsletter Home Page Image The Front Porch 0
Zulile Black Picture Image Gallery : CAPTION this Image Black Picture Image Gallery 20
I Black Men : black male image Black Men 9
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Da IMAGE of Thee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
G Black Spirituality Religion : TUTANKHATEN: IMAGE OF LIFE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ***Image of GOD*** Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THERE IS NO ONE NOR NO THING THAT IS IN THE IMAGE OF GOD Chief Elder Osiris 1
G Black People : If the World was created in the Image of You, what will the world be like? Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : PRESENTING TRUTH IN WRITTEN WORD AND VISUAL IMAGE Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Entertainment : JENNIFER HUDSON wins NAACP Image Awards ,refuses to get naked for movie Black Entertainment 4
T Black Spirituality Religion : Cesare Borgia-the infamous image of jesus christ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
L Black People : How has the image of Blacks evolved in the media? Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Dad: Going from image to image that fits Black Parenting 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MIRROR IMAGE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
ASHANTA Black Poetry : “Warning Mother's” The Murder The Image Of Black Men Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5