Pets / Animals : How to have a big dog in the house without the house smelling like a big dog lives in it?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

How to have a big dog in the house without the house smelling like a big dog lives in it?

Is there a trick to this?

I see lots of videos with people that have their dogs live inside, lounging on the sofa, their pillows laying around, etc.

Even if the dog is not so big as mine - they will have 2 or 3 at the same time, that together exceed his weight.

How do they do it?

I want Black inside more, but I do not want the house to smell like he is inside more.

Is this wishful thinking ? ... :cry:

I have not been able to get him / train him / to not smell like a dog ... :cry:

Whatcha think?

He has a house ... but this face ... makes you wanna bring him inside and let him live - like others do with their pets ... :bye:

black-outside1.jpg

black-outside2.jpg

:D

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Love me.......love my dog.
Personally I don't like artificial smells of any kind beyond perhaps a wisp of magic that seems to come from almost no where once in awhile. But all in all I live in the natural.
Just that easy. Love me, love my dog.
Nothing artificial bout a dog.

My place probably smells like what they (visitors) only imagine a barn smells like. But heres bit of magic I discovered.......I don't care what they think.

Love me.....love my dog.

Love me.......love my dog.
Personally I don't like artificial smells of any kind beyond perhaps a wisp of magic that seems to come from almost no where once in awhile. But all in all I live in the natural.
Just that easy. Love me, love my dog.
Nothing artificial bout a dog.

My place probably smells like what they (visitors) only imagine a barn smells like. But heres bit of magic I discovered.......I don't care what they think.

Love me.....love my dog.
:SuN033:smell you.....smell your dog ??????

LOL

Smell like a dog? Somehow I doubt it, I would think I'd smell like man as I don't use any scented products.....at all. Not in the soaps or detergents I use and I certainly don't splash myself with garbage that smells like flowers, trees, seas or some exotic spice or another.
If the house smells like a dog I can't help it. Shrug, we do the best we can with a top of the line vac and pay extra for the Hepa filters that it uses.
My house, my dog and you don't have to be there if you don't want to.

LOL

Smell like a dog? Somehow I doubt it, I would think I'd smell like man as I don't use any scented products.....at all. Not in the soaps or detergents I use and I certainly don't splash myself with garbage that smells like flowers, trees, seas or some exotic spice or another.
If the house smells like a dog I can't help it. Shrug, we do the best we can with a top of the line vac and pay extra for the Hepa filters that it uses.
My house, my dog and you don't have to be there if you don't want to.
:running:i'm scared of dogs so you won't have no trouble out of me.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back