Is your business listed on Google Maps?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
We just posted a video walkthrough of how we got our business listed on Google Maps. Yes this is free to do. Check it out:
Can you give the map on how to get Google to stop telling me I need to up date my listing or face losing that listing?
I don't know how many times I've told them I don't want or need their listing, I don't even know how I got one cause I never asked for one......but no they just keep calling

Destee won't allow me to use the language to tell you what I think of google.

Digital Living Space

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 7, 2019
Can you give the map on how to get Google to stop telling me I need to up date my listing or face losing that listing?
I don't know how many times I've told them I don't want or need their listing, I don't even know how I got one cause I never asked for one......but no they just keep calling

Destee won't allow me to use the language to tell you what I think of google.
lol fair enough. I don't have any answer to your question but I'll go ahead and look up some answers for you. It shouldn't be to difficult to remove from Google maps. Would you want me to shoot a video on how to do so?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.