Is your business listed on Google Maps?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
We just posted a video walkthrough of how we got our business listed on Google Maps. Yes this is free to do. Check it out:
Can you give the map on how to get Google to stop telling me I need to up date my listing or face losing that listing?
I don't know how many times I've told them I don't want or need their listing, I don't even know how I got one cause I never asked for one......but no they just keep calling

Destee won't allow me to use the language to tell you what I think of google.

Digital Living Space

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 7, 2019
Can you give the map on how to get Google to stop telling me I need to up date my listing or face losing that listing?
I don't know how many times I've told them I don't want or need their listing, I don't even know how I got one cause I never asked for one......but no they just keep calling

Destee won't allow me to use the language to tell you what I think of google.
lol fair enough. I don't have any answer to your question but I'll go ahead and look up some answers for you. It shouldn't be to difficult to remove from Google maps. Would you want me to shoot a video on how to do so?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: